Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How will you feel if your Spouse/boyfriend did this to you...

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 7 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
dwarnex's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
greenville
United States
Member #76278
June 23, 2009
327 Posts
Posted: December 23, 2009, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

¨You can trust a "friend" with your life...But not your money or wife...No sane man on the planet could have that much trust in another man¨....

I am going to be sincere...Didnt want to say this but i am going to say it...When i was in college in Georgia i was looking a women to sleep it was terrible at the girlfriend or talking to girls..And since in the college i went there used to be SO MANY hot chiks and beatufil chicks i never asked any of them because they probably had boyfriends plus you are trying to keep some descency in the college i didnt want something go wrong and say i was stalking someone in college and then kicked me out of the university plus i wasnt working tell me what chick will want to sleep with you if you are not working...almost everyone was working and going to college, i didnt even had a car...So i went online, i even try chatrooms...There used to be classifieds with people´s picture and everything dude i was suprise, surprise is not the word, SHOCKED at the amount classifieds where men wanted guys to bang their wife and the husband watch...Dude A TON...i was in college a little young and i answered some of them myself...There must have been like 4,000 of such classifieds where the man wanted to watch another guy do his wife...i am talking people that were married...i might had answered like 100 of them but always had the reply of: inbox full or we found someone already or you dont meet the standards, not endowed, etc, from people all over the USA but i will always look for my region...I was probably the only one in the university doing this...Also everytime you are doing a 4some what you think that is...I´ve heard guys told me that they had shared their girlfriend with their close friends for maximum pleasure...

They took the classifieds away, they were free to sign in...This happened like a decade ago...Nowadays you can find them on Personals/Classifieds but you got to pay for them...And in them you will still find men willing to trust their wife to other men...I hope this content (what i just said) is not too strong for this thread or site...

what i am saying is there are a lot of guys out there that will do it...

Carma will take care of him.

Nobody reach Nobody get touched.

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
    Northern Virginia
    United States
    Member #83350
    December 5, 2009
    1322 Posts
    Posted: December 24, 2009, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

1) This is why it is a good idea to stay anonymous if you win the lottery, and why you should sign your ticket.

2) I really think that there should be a law against this kind of thing.

Besides, he is probably the kind of person who would not handle the big win appropriately. He would splurge, run out of money, and then wish he had never won the lottery. Then I might be THANKFUL that he did this.

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: December 26, 2009, 6:36 am - IP Logged

¨You can trust a "friend" with your life...But not your money or wife...No sane man on the planet could have that much trust in another man¨....

I am going to be sincere...Didnt want to say this but i am going to say it...When i was in college in Georgia i was looking a women to sleep it was terrible at the girlfriend or talking to girls..And since in the college i went there used to be SO MANY hot chiks and beatufil chicks i never asked any of them because they probably had boyfriends plus you are trying to keep some descency in the college i didnt want something go wrong and say i was stalking someone in college and then kicked me out of the university plus i wasnt working tell me what chick will want to sleep with you if you are not working...almost everyone was working and going to college, i didnt even had a car...So i went online, i even try chatrooms...There used to be classifieds with people´s picture and everything dude i was suprise, surprise is not the word, SHOCKED at the amount classifieds where men wanted guys to bang their wife and the husband watch...Dude A TON...i was in college a little young and i answered some of them myself...There must have been like 4,000 of such classifieds where the man wanted to watch another guy do his wife...i am talking people that were married...i might had answered like 100 of them but always had the reply of: inbox full or we found someone already or you dont meet the standards, not endowed, etc, from people all over the USA but i will always look for my region...I was probably the only one in the university doing this...Also everytime you are doing a 4some what you think that is...I´ve heard guys told me that they had shared their girlfriend with their close friends for maximum pleasure...

They took the classifieds away, they were free to sign in...This happened like a decade ago...Nowadays you can find them on Personals/Classifieds but you got to pay for them...And in them you will still find men willing to trust their wife to other men...I hope this content (what i just said) is not too strong for this thread or site...

what i am saying is there are a lot of guys out there that will do it...

I was sorry to here they turned you down because you're not endowed pumpi. Some people are just too fussy.

It's not your fault you're not endowed.

Afterall, very few people have rich relatives that leave them an endowment.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke