Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

BCS Bowls (my predictions & results)

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 7 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: January 8, 2010, 8:39 am - IP Logged

I been gambling since 1962 and have said "if" a trillion times..Glad you won big time..Hope you have a great year this year..Lottery is the worse odds of any gambling but to me it's the only game in town..I love to play the horses and do here in Ky...Like I always say "I lost 2.00 the first time I went to the track and have spent 300,000.00 over the years trying to get it back"..Good luck and tear'em up!!!..

Buford. GA
    United States
    Member #4
    April 19, 2001
    853 Posts
    Posted: January 9, 2010, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

.....Tiggs, i have lived in some good states to bet horses...UNTIL..i moved to Georgia!  I used to bet at a track in East St Louis ILL....can't remember the name now, but they got a few grand from me..LOL!!....lived in Los Angeles several years and left several more thousands at Santa Anita & Hollywood Park..LOL!!  Then lived in South Florida and went to a track in or close to Ft. Lauderdale and took $11,300 home and have  N E V E R  been to a track sinceCheers...i have a old friend and she is part owner of a horse farm in Kentucky near Louisville i believe...anyways need to get my college basketball picks made....seeya!

US Flag

"as long as you win more than you lose...gamblins' not a problem"

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: January 9, 2010, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Billy..Good story and good luck..