Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 2:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Loni, Rest in peace

Topic closed. 43 replies. Last post 7 years ago by CJR100.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
CANDY21's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg
#10 Kingsman Court Nassau
Bahamas
Member #76927
July 9, 2009
1588 Posts
Posted: December 27, 2009, 10:22 am - IP Logged

my heart is sadden as i read about LONI passing .she e mail me way back and gave me her phone number and ask me to call her .i did she wanted to know how was my lap band doing .she thought about haveing it to see may be it would help her .i am glad i got my chance to talk to her she had the sweetist voice .my deepest condolence to LONI family.

LONI I do not know you,but I pray that you are with my mother smiling down at us! May you R.I.P!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sugar is sweet, just like candy!

JAP69's avatar - alas
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #6
    November 4, 2001
    8790 Posts
    Posted: December 27, 2009, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

R I P

MAGA

Long Island
      Bahamas
      Member #59488
      March 17, 2008
      1555 Posts
      Posted: December 27, 2009, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

I froze when I came across this post.  My heart is so heavy right now.  It was her prayer God would allow her to live long enough to see the birth of her first grand child on April 13th.  It was not to be, God saw that she was in pain and suffering and decided to take her.  I got the opportunity to talk with her on the phone and she was so jovial when I told her it was me.  We had a beautiful conversation, and I hung up from feeling a sense of joy knowing that I was able to make even someone that was so sick happy if only for a short period of time.

They always say the good ones goes first, and after having the privilege of knowing her, if only for the short time that I have, she was a gem.  I will remember her and I will miss her.

R.I.P. Loni.

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

LuckyGa3's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
        Member #10163
        January 4, 2005
        797 Posts
        Posted: December 27, 2009, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

I just had to say Bluegrass ,MsPat,Littleolelady,Cointoss,Jap,You know I use to read your post on here alot,and I have missed you all posting as well .

I use to love to see you all posting and so did she. So , if you all ever think because someone is not replying alot ,just remember we all sit back and read you alls post and sometimes we just get on the phone and chat about what a great place this is to come and be able to have a little help when you need it. I have seen some of you say prayers for others and some of you are so willing to give information that helps others and some of youdon't even realize what a blessing you are to some who have no one but you all to make the days much brighter, So, Here is a great big thanks to you all for what you put into the Lottery Post making it a wonderful place.

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
          Member #391
          June 8, 2002
          16076 Posts
          Posted: December 27, 2009, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

This was really sad news to learn of Louise passing, she will really be missed.

Thanks Bluegrass for the information.

>Michael

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
            Beautiful Florida
            United States
            Member #5709
            July 18, 2004
            20124 Posts
            Posted: December 27, 2009, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

cloud       R I P  louise....!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

Shakey Dee's avatar - cat anm.gif

Bahamas
              Member #958
              December 27, 2002
              8250 Posts
              Posted: December 27, 2009, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

I just had to say Bluegrass ,MsPat,Littleolelady,Cointoss,Jap,You know I use to read your post on here alot,and I have missed you all posting as well .

I use to love to see you all posting and so did she. So , if you all ever think because someone is not replying alot ,just remember we all sit back and read you alls post and sometimes we just get on the phone and chat about what a great place this is to come and be able to have a little help when you need it. I have seen some of you say prayers for others and some of you are so willing to give information that helps others and some of youdon't even realize what a blessing you are to some who have no one but you all to make the days much brighter, So, Here is a great big thanks to you all for what you put into the Lottery Post making it a wonderful place.

I agree with you 200%!!!

Lottery post members are the greatest when it comes to ANY type of support another member might need. Group Hug

I'm the living proof of that and am and will always be grateful to the LP members for their continued support for me and my family!!

Blessings to the family of the late Ms. Loni and God Bless. Blue Angel

White Bounce YA never miss the water....

Litebets27's avatar - power
                Maryland
                United States
                Member #10465
                January 14, 2005
                6065 Posts
                Posted: December 27, 2009, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

cloud       R I P  louise....!

Rest in peace, Loni.

Find peace in the arms of the Lord.

(Beautiful picture Maddog)

Feeling,  PRICELESS!!!Banana

Come on Jackpot!!!

AriesDaRam's avatar - nw gingfighter.jpg
                  Stone Mtn
                  United States
                  Member #64518
                  August 30, 2008
                  1157 Posts
                  Posted: December 27, 2009, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

RIP Loni

I read that your last visit was on November 27,2009. I know that you was thinking about us, and maybe that was your way of saying goodbye. You will forever be in our hearts. Your soul is at peace, and you are home now.

kenya100's avatar - 2cprcc4
                    Duluth GA
                    United States
                    Member #73845
                    April 26, 2009
                    5276 Posts
                    Posted: December 27, 2009, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

OMG i tried to call her the other day we talked everyday before i went out the country she was very sick i called got no answer she was a very good friend to me and i met her here on lottery post i will miss her we worked on triples together Rest in peace loni i miss u already...

Andis's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg

United States
                      Member #62906
                      July 12, 2008
                      1401 Posts
                      Posted: December 27, 2009, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

Rest In Peace Loni...

United States
                        Member #60947
                        May 7, 2008
                        313 Posts
                        Posted: December 27, 2009, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

May the peace of God be with the family as well.  RIP Loni

Blue Angel

Maryland
                          United States
                          Member #70949
                          February 15, 2009
                          28 Posts
                          Posted: December 27, 2009, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

R.I.P Loni. Although, I did not know her my heart is sadden. My condolensences to her family and friends.

STORM's avatar - Rean
                            Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
                            United States
                            Member #57922
                            January 23, 2008
                            9314 Posts
                            Posted: December 27, 2009, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

Louise will definitely be missed, she was a sweetheart. My name for her was Lo* , she actually liked it. She told me as we spoke that my knowledge at my age made her realize that I had indeed been on this earth before an she would always tell me that I was an angel but for those that got a chance to know her, would know off hand that she was an angel amongst us all. I remember we would compare numbers on the phone and she would always laugh at my accent and how fast I talk at times when I got so excited. I knew of her being sick for some time, I can remember her telling me that she was tired and just wanted to feel better. I can say that whenever she was down, I would always crack jokes or just say something out of the way of our conversation an she would just laugh so loud, it was catchy. I'm juz remembering my days shared with her, LO* will Never be forgotten, she added sunshine 2 sum of my gloomy days. I know she is in heaven smiling down upon us. Love ya*    Angel 2 

United States
                              Member #24503
                              October 23, 2005
                              159 Posts
                              Posted: December 27, 2009, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

god bless ms. loni and her family.  she was too young to go. i hope it was very peaceful for her.