Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

January Time Zone Pairs and Vtracs

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ducksafloat.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
Wentzville, Missouri
United States
Member #2243
September 4, 2003
8489 Posts
Posted: January 20, 2010, 9:11 am - IP Logged

if u look @ LD's junk above, on the pure Moon Ingrs. side, v54/v53 performed full force in ED, these tracs R due now & through the morrow.  yesterday's ingress was still in the race, v35 hit cally.

in OR 10p drw, vf 5454 floated N' cooler than the otha' side of the pillo' and that vf gives life to these trac forms, 4445-5554-5555-4444 is sho'N face in a 3rd eye view.

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

mangoskin's avatar - anglewings
    Long Island
    Bahamas
    Member #65783
    October 6, 2008
    1752 Posts
    Posted: January 20, 2010, 9:19 am - IP Logged
    • ZONE
      MSTAZ, ID, NM
      PSTCA, OR, WA
      REGIONAL
      NWID, OR, WA
      SWAZ, CA, NM

ok, here's what um doin' in the zone/region. the MST has 3 states, and the Regional state connections are also 3 states.  i already know that less ain't always better, neither is more.  in these tracs we goin' after the balance!

CA is the only state in the group that has 2 drws.  & CA/OR n total will have the 5 drw workin' on the p4 side, now OR is to me, the great mystery state,  ~Y~ because it feeds off, O'boy, Illy, Wissy and a handful of others, now um gone try real hard not 2 put the others n here, just wanted u to know they will b my guide on the p4 side, u already know um usin' LD's junk, cause um already n it.  gone use Maloney's and Todd's junk 2, and um gone b peepin' n on what Black Apple up to, gone b question' tenaj, if i can find her.  now i gotta add that n addition 2 his(LD) time zone, um gone b usin' his ingress, and his daily for the month.

What about New York, Florida and Illiniois?  I am trying to grasp this vtrac process its confusing to read. I usually go by my dreams and workouts. If yopu could shed some light on this. Thanx!

Wentzville, Missouri
      United States
      Member #2243
      September 4, 2003
      8489 Posts
      Posted: January 20, 2010, 10:08 am - IP Logged

hey now mangoskin,

currently i am working on the MST/PST... as far as NY/FL they are in the EST... & IL is in the CST.... Tntea offers vtrac lessons in her blog.

if u look at the first page of this thread at the very top, you will see whereLD (Libra Dave) list all the zones and due dates:  in the EST (Eastern Standard Time Zone) the vtrac r n blue, also if u go premium membership u can view ur locals as far back as the history.

ZONEPairsMoon IngressJanuary
      1/1/10Thru1/2/101/1/10Thru1/2/10
      A.S.T.141949149VtracA.S.T.v25v25v55v255
      E.S.T.131535135VtracE.S.T.v24v21v41v241
      C.S.T121020120VtracC.S.Tv23v21v31v231
      M.S.T.101606106VtracM.S.T.v21v22v12v212
      P.S.T.92VtracP.S.T.v53

one last thing, u can also go here:  http://www.lotterypost.com/vtracs 2 c what the tracs look like.

bol

Wentzville, Missouri
        United States
        Member #2243
        September 4, 2003
        8489 Posts
        Posted: January 20, 2010, 10:18 am - IP Logged

FYI: I am getting plenty of PM's asking for history of their states of vtracs, PM's on how to use/do them, Tntea has vtrac lessons in her blog.  I am only doing the MST/PST...I am not giving/offering a history of vtracs for personal states, may you find the links below useful.

mangoskin's avatar - anglewings
          Long Island
          Bahamas
          Member #65783
          October 6, 2008
          1752 Posts
          Posted: January 20, 2010, 11:22 am - IP Logged

FYI: I am getting plenty of PM's asking for history of their states of vtracs, PM's on how to use/do them, Tntea has vtrac lessons in her blog.  I am only doing the MST/PST...I am not giving/offering a history of vtracs for personal states, may you find the links below useful.

Thanks alot ducksafloat

I will definately give this a try! Good Luck Party

Wentzville, Missouri
            United States
            Member #2243
            September 4, 2003
            8489 Posts
            Posted: January 21, 2010, 10:14 am - IP Logged

u r most welcomed mangoskin.