Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you Won a big one, where would you vacation?

Topic closed. 44 replies. Last post 7 years ago by joshuacloak.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
A long and winding road
United States
Member #17084
June 10, 2005
4533 Posts
Posted: January 8, 2010, 12:32 am - IP Logged

yea baby! tiki torches, palm trees, huts, fresh tree-ripened fruit and blue waters!

I saw some pics of Seycelles. How about road-trip all the tropical islands?

No worries!

Love that idea!!! Road trip/water trip!!!

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

christmas holly jolly numbers: 255,303,6911, 474,477 silver:47,gold:79.

United States
    Member #81843
    October 31, 2009
    856 Posts
    Posted: January 8, 2010, 12:38 am - IP Logged

I've already been looking into prescription goggles for surface diving. Heck I could even afford to learn how to scuba dive. Might have to bring an attorney to keep the sharks away.

Montreal, Quebec
      Canada
      Member #85044
      January 7, 2010
      9 Posts
      Posted: January 8, 2010, 12:41 am - IP Logged

Oh my God!!! Sun Smiley

"Where would I NOT go?" would be a better question...

One trip I've always dreamt of - a trip around the mediterranean islands...  On MY OWN boat! :)  Lots of blue water everywhere and completely uninhabited islands...  It almost brings tears to my eyes just imagining it...  The closest thing to paradise in my opinion... Blue Angel

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
        Nova Scotia
        Canada
        Member #9934
        December 27, 2004
        885 Posts
        Posted: January 8, 2010, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

I would go to Florida, California, Maine, and Las Vegas, Nevada, maybe even Ireland, Scotland..

I really want to travel.. I am tired of being in Nova Scotia, all the time.. I want to get away as soon as possible..  Bed

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: January 8, 2010, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

I don't fly but if I hit I'd take aboat to visit Pumpi..Yeah that's what I'd do...

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: January 8, 2010, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

PS...The reason I'd go visit Pumpi is so he can teach me how to type...

Republic of Texas
              United States
              Member #57557
              January 9, 2008
              1095 Posts
              Posted: January 9, 2010, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

Charter a private yacht.  I found where you can do this either the Caribbean, the Mediterranean, or the South Pacific.  All three are on my list.  Smile 

Orlando is also on the list. I never got to take my kids when they were young, but I'd make sure my future Grandkids get the full experience.

face

singlewinnersinglewinnersinglewinner   

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                CA
                United States
                Member #57222
                December 23, 2007
                587 Posts
                Posted: January 11, 2010, 9:36 am - IP Logged

piaceri,

You don't have to wait to take the grandkids, trust me.  My husband and I have a Blast at Universal Orlando and even Disney World Florida!  The plane fare keeps us from going often  but when we do its fun, fun fun!

United States
                  Member #80450
                  September 27, 2009
                  56 Posts
                  Posted: January 11, 2010, 9:49 am - IP Logged

After I win the big one, I plan on moving to Hawaii...have my eye one 1 house now...I would be on a permanent vacation.

:)

Lucky4Life's avatar - batman14

United States
                    Member #85037
                    January 7, 2010
                    252 Posts
                    Posted: January 11, 2010, 11:28 am - IP Logged

I would take my boys to Lego Land in California.  I always wanted to take them there.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                      adelaide sa
                      Australia
                      Member #37136
                      April 11, 2006
                      3300 Posts
                      Posted: January 12, 2010, 10:06 am - IP Logged

id start on the east coast of aust and start heading east, then stop when i hit the west coast.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: January 12, 2010, 10:21 am - IP Logged

Well Delta,  where I was Born, there is  lots  and lots of Ocean, we have Atlantic Ocean and the Pacific Ocean!!  But in this concrete Jungle where I grew up; to get to blue sort of murky-green-black and a hint of blue water  I have to drive about 45. minutes to an hour--sometimes more depending on trafic!  So I would go back home to take a look at the real thing!!! But would I stay there I don't know, my heart is here in the big apple!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Republic of Texas
                          United States
                          Member #57557
                          January 9, 2008
                          1095 Posts
                          Posted: January 12, 2010, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

piaceri,

You don't have to wait to take the grandkids, trust me.  My husband and I have a Blast at Universal Orlando and even Disney World Florida!  The plane fare keeps us from going often  but when we do its fun, fun fun!

LOL, lottocalgal, just returned from my first ever trip there with my two sisters and my 70 year old mom!  We had a blast at Disney although it ended too soon. I'd love to go for a couple of weeks and just be able to relax and take the time to really enjoy the place.

face

singlewinnersinglewinnersinglewinner   

Bagent's avatar - avatar 10424.gif
                            Vancouver, WA
                            United States
                            Member #53665
                            July 15, 2007
                            151 Posts
                            Posted: January 26, 2010, 2:24 am - IP Logged

It is a gimme that I would have to return to the Philippines for sure so that the wife can visit home again.  I was stationed in Japan in the military and I would like to return to see what the area is like now some 24 years later.  Of course visit places in Europe that the wife and I have talked about and other places too numerous to mention.

joshuacloak's avatar - Money Swim-uncle-scrooge-mcduck-35997717-677-518.jpg

United States
                              Member #32537
                              February 12, 2006
                              698 Posts
                              Posted: January 26, 2010, 2:39 am - IP Logged

will sense i don't traval much, a vacation to the 49 other states,  thats one of my big plans during a lotto win

HAHA at staying in town, am hiring my ass  personal assistants, and let them drive/plan the right hotals,and find me the traval websites with all choices each city has

but to start off with, Hawaii, at lest during winter,  winter can go screw it self, the other 49 states can wait to spring/summertime, am enjoying Hawaii

helicopter rides, hit every beach that looks insane nice, and just  ever thing, maybe florida next, and that has a lot of parks, so i be busy  , once other states warm up, the rest of the nation

i want to go to all the major them parks and ride their must wicked rides, that be funny to me

, now why this all happening, i make sure a house to my designs and liking is being build't,

to me this vacation will last like 9 months maybe, , once i explorered ever itch of the nation worth to explore

, i think i just call it quits when my house i designed is fully made and ready ,whenever that is

the personal assistants i hire will be the key, doing all the leg work of doing whatever i want, thro sense i also want to camp, i need young like me  in the best shapes of their lifes LOL, let them carrier the  heavy items, while i have a very light hiking backpack, LOL

also hiting all the major clubs around the nation would be the sweetest thing, see what the nation has to offer in hot girls LOL

take the movie  the bucket list,  love that movie, be a bit like that without the whole dieing thing and old people doing it LOL