Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NiCkEL is the target in January!!

Topic closed. 1527 replies. Last post 7 years ago by favor4.

Page 17 of 102
PrintE-mailLink
plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
Member #62239
June 21, 2008
24974 Posts
Posted: January 5, 2010, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

plshelpme,

since you are the conduit of this site, may I comment on a conversation I heard "across the street"?...

LOL!!! By all means enlighten us!!! Eek

*pls*

United States
    Member #62239
    June 21, 2008
    24974 Posts
    Posted: January 5, 2010, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

$5 Holla!!!!
    227/772
    (still holding out hope)
    Good Luck to ALL tonight!!! Show Me Da Money

*pls*

ga1blake's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg

United States
      Member #77328
      July 20, 2009
      3071 Posts
      Posted: January 5, 2010, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

$5 Holla!!!!
      227/772
      (still holding out hope)

Keep hope alive  See Ya!

United States
        Member #62239
        June 21, 2008
        24974 Posts
        Posted: January 5, 2010, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

Keep hope alive  See Ya!

I am going to do my best GA... I refuse to let it go... right now anyway... Crazy

*pls*

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
          Durham, North Carolina
          United States
          Member #58710
          February 23, 2008
          6868 Posts
          Posted: January 5, 2010, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for the words of encouragement, TB…It is truly appreciated in all sense of the word, and I’m grateful for the for p3 site sited, that is definitely one cool site. I shall use it in my analysis regardless of the fact that I still feel like an idiot, i.e.,…(currently entertaining a small pity party to comfort the soul for my misses) before moving forward.

As for tonite’s game, I’ll hang on to 708, and add 028 with the #s played for the day.

Of late, my major concentration is on p4….I think that is more challenging and the payoff better for a 50 cent bet....Since I consider that you, hotmama, plshelpme, favor, pryz, gablake, and others that post on this site, are nimble with the # you may be able to crack it with possible choices for us lesser folks that are still novices…

pls do give it a shot and post a few choices, others are welcome…I’ve studied this for awhile and have some ideas….(not scientific of course) but there is a trend....that others may be able to see that my eyes fail to comprehend.

egad...! sonnet....2 much gib for one post.

Anytime. I'm the queen Queenof shoulda, woulda....lol

I'm no pro at pick 4 either but I try. Today someone left a slip in the store with 7709  and 1970 so I picked them up and played them along with my pick 3s. Got my  Fingers Crossed

GA1 my time off was GREAT!!! How was your end of FL?

Lovies

WinEvans$'s avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            enfield nc
            United States
            Member #66674
            November 2, 2008
            996 Posts
            Posted: January 5, 2010, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

$5 Holla!!!!
            227/772
            (still holding out hope)

looking for that 22 pair tonite

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
              Durham, North Carolina
              United States
              Member #58710
              February 23, 2008
              6868 Posts
              Posted: January 5, 2010, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

810 LB

047, 823, 249, 629, 810
              292, 674, 810, 129, 365
              551, 810, 056, 698, 834
              747, 129, 365, 674, 810
              773, 032, 278, 810, 056
              810, 551, 797, 117, 353

Lovies

pryz's avatar - wallace
                Wilmington
                United States
                Member #71566
                February 28, 2009
                989 Posts
                Posted: January 5, 2010, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

Hi Family........Congrats to all the winners and posters of 810..........I played 710 (2x exact) (2x50/50) 830(2times exact) 710(4x 50/50).........was trying to make it to store before deadline today to play 810 (2x exact 2x50/50) but didn't make it in timeHit With Stick...........oh well back to the drawing board (lol)

United States
                  Member #62239
                  June 21, 2008
                  24974 Posts
                  Posted: January 5, 2010, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Hi Family........Congrats to all the winners and posters of 810..........I played 710 (2x exact) (2x50/50) 830(2times exact) 710(4x 50/50).........was trying to make it to store before deadline today to play 810 (2x exact 2x50/50) but didn't make it in timeHit With Stick...........oh well back to the drawing board (lol)

Go in for the knockout Wise GuyPryz... Good Luck to you tonight!!!

*pls*

pryz's avatar - wallace
                    Wilmington
                    United States
                    Member #71566
                    February 28, 2009
                    989 Posts
                    Posted: January 5, 2010, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

Go in for the knockout Wise GuyPryz... Good Luck to you tonight!!!

Working out for the big KO right this moment (lol) thanks and back at ya

sonnet's avatar - Lottery-005.jpg

United States
                      Member #68994
                      January 3, 2009
                      1095 Posts
                      Posted: January 5, 2010, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

I followed the proposition and argument proposed by the poster Crow of trendy numbers to be fascinating, since stats is part of my professional trade, although it is only a small part that was learned in college.   My sis and I tried it out for the past few days with the p4 using the “5, 0, 2, 6” trend digits and “3, 4 and 9” (my additions) as the trendy numbers for p4, and lol, we hit with 8713, 8915, 0793, and 5324, 9496 at 50 cents a piece for p4.

There is some validity in what the poster Crow projects, although as always, there are limitations and pitfalls  to the method, congruent with the proverbial pitfalls of human interaction.

My “hard body” is a statistician and generally agreed that with any longitudinal study, of which the NiCkel is, what one looks for are trends in the data over time, sometimes of course there will be glitches due to human error, but in general, the #s should appear as predicted from the trends. Therefore , I’d like to see if the august members of this site on the p4 as veterans of p3, may have some insights that could be valuable and useful for p4.  The payoff is better for a 50 cent bet.

To get the ball rolling I’ve listed some choices for the week on the p4 forum and am willing to have the posters on this site observe and track and see if there is something to it or if this was just a momentary phenomena.

Nothing controversial to say…altho’ the chattering classes are in full swing.

ga1blake's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg

United States
                        Member #77328
                        July 20, 2009
                        3071 Posts
                        Posted: January 5, 2010, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Anytime. I'm the queen Queenof shoulda, woulda....lol

I'm no pro at pick 4 either but I try. Today someone left a slip in the store with 7709  and 1970 so I picked them up and played them along with my pick 3s. Got my  Fingers Crossed

GA1 my time off was GREAT!!! How was your end of FL?

I had a great time and I enjoyed the weather the most lol

United States
                          Member #69530
                          January 11, 2009
                          7803 Posts
                          Posted: January 5, 2010, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

I followed the proposition and argument proposed by the poster Crow of trendy numbers to be fascinating, since stats is part of my professional trade, although it is only a small part that was learned in college.   My sis and I tried it out for the past few days with the p4 using the “5, 0, 2, 6” trend digits and “3, 4 and 9” (my additions) as the trendy numbers for p4, and lol, we hit with 8713, 8915, 0793, and 5324, 9496 at 50 cents a piece for p4.

There is some validity in what the poster Crow projects, although as always, there are limitations and pitfalls  to the method, congruent with the proverbial pitfalls of human interaction.

My “hard body” is a statistician and generally agreed that with any longitudinal study, of which the NiCkel is, what one looks for are trends in the data over time, sometimes of course there will be glitches due to human error, but in general, the #s should appear as predicted from the trends. Therefore , I’d like to see if the august members of this site on the p4 as veterans of p3, may have some insights that could be valuable and useful for p4.  The payoff is better for a 50 cent bet.

To get the ball rolling I’ve listed some choices for the week on the p4 forum and am willing to have the posters on this site observe and track and see if there is something to it or if this was just a momentary phenomena.

Nothing controversial to say…altho’ the chattering classes are in full swing.

Sonnet...I understand your attempt and trying my technique for the pick 4....

I want you to understand this though...Ive been woking on Trend Digit Reduction Models for well over a year and now everyone is jumping on the band wagon ..

I even have someone over in the North Carolina forum who has hijacked it and claiming it as thier own and giving advice on its use all they while getting pats on the back from other posters who dont know jack crap about statistics or otherwise....

Dont believe ME?...Go check for yourself!!!

I made a big mistake by letting this out of the bag in the first place because there are those out there that are just not honest...

I'm more than pizzed right now and not necessarily at you,although I wish you would remain silent regarding this situation...

United States
                            Member #69530
                            January 11, 2009
                            7803 Posts
                            Posted: January 5, 2010, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

You dont need to know plshelpme!

This is none of your concern...youre not even suppose to know anyways!!!

United States
                              Member #62239
                              June 21, 2008
                              24974 Posts
                              Posted: January 5, 2010, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

You dont need to know plshelpme!

This is none of your concern...youre not even suppose to know anyways!!!

Indeed you are correct I don't need or want to know. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great evening!!! Waving

*pls*

Page 17 of 102