Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NiCkEL is the target in January!!

Topic closed. 1527 replies. Last post 7 years ago by favor4.

Page 20 of 102
PrintE-mailLink
plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
Member #62239
June 21, 2008
24951 Posts
Posted: January 5, 2010, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

Only you Ladee... Smiley UniversityWaiting to hear from my Grandmother again!!! Faint

*pls*

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
    Durham, North Carolina
    United States
    Member #58710
    February 23, 2008
    6847 Posts
    Posted: January 5, 2010, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

Only you Ladee... Smiley UniversityWaiting to hear from my Grandmother again!!! Faint

Thelma and Louise reunited!!!! lol Ok I put my heels back on. Timbs in the closet.

Lovies

Durham, North Carolina
      United States
      Member #58710
      February 23, 2008
      6847 Posts
      Posted: January 5, 2010, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Back to numbers!!!! I feel way down in my bones. In my big toe as CB would say. I feel that 440, and 233. Now it could be joint pain. ROFL

Lovies

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
        Wilmington,NC
        United States
        Member #57581
        January 11, 2008
        7661 Posts
        Posted: January 5, 2010, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

Back to numbers!!!! I feel way down in my bones. In my big toe as CB would say. I feel that 440, and 233. Now it could be joint pain. ROFL

Falling Off Chair Laughing My fish just flipped 814 times (lol)...Good Night All...Good Luck!

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

favor4's avatar - huntres2
          Winston Salem
          United States
          Member #61198
          May 15, 2008
          25124 Posts
          Posted: January 5, 2010, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Falling Off Chair Laughing My fish just flipped 814 times (lol)...Good Night All...Good Luck!

I'm with you hotmama.  Calling it a NITE, too.  Peace and Blessings to all my LP Family!

“Your winning number is not under attack.  It’s about to HIT. So Hang In There"

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

oakcity joe's avatar - bob
            oak city nc
            United States
            Member #71252
            February 21, 2009
            1625 Posts
            Posted: January 5, 2010, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

LOL....Good night hotmama...

fayetteville north carliona
              United States
              Member #79326
              August 30, 2009
              326 Posts
              Posted: January 5, 2010, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Good luck tonight mckoy. I don't think anything was directed at you. I posted about pick 4s also. Even the highly educated make spelling errors as you can see. I guess with all my degrees I'm just a dumb, uneducated, "ignant", sonofa....cause I play how many times my neighbor's dog barks in the morning. Laughing 1

Same to you get that money trulyblessed

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
                Wilmington,NC
                United States
                Member #57581
                January 11, 2008
                7661 Posts
                Posted: January 5, 2010, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Oh and for the record before I go...I will no longer post the followers for the last drawing....it seems as if people like to copy and paste as if they really did a search...not smart enough to change the font and the highlighted areas...but did delete the Icons.

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

Durham, North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #58710
                  February 23, 2008
                  6847 Posts
                  Posted: January 5, 2010, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

I'm with you hotmama.  Calling it a NITE, too.  Peace and Blessings to all my LP Family!

Me too favor!!! I'm tired!! Good luck to ALL tonight.

Lovies

sonnet's avatar - Lottery-005.jpg

United States
                    Member #68994
                    January 3, 2009
                    1092 Posts
                    Posted: January 5, 2010, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

For tonite, added these #s to the mix of the earlier plays: 794, 644,  433,  827, 284, 029 and 141 (no trips)

let the good times roll....

Baltimore
                      United States
                      Member #80332
                      September 24, 2009
                      44015 Posts
                      Posted: January 5, 2010, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

Oh and for the record before I go...I will no longer post the followers for the last drawing....it seems as if people like to copy and paste as if they really did a search...not smart enough to change the font and the highlighted areas...but did delete the Icons.

i guess todd needs to delete the search feature on the toolbar then because thats how 90% of the data is found up on here. whats the process for finding info on here if its not with the search option in the tool bar ?

United States
                        Member #68994
                        January 3, 2009
                        1092 Posts
                        Posted: January 6, 2010, 12:43 am - IP Logged

i guess todd needs to delete the search feature on the toolbar then because thats how 90% of the data is found up on here. whats the process for finding info on here if its not with the search option in the tool bar ?

Oh forget, the todd business..technics, you are just too full of it and too much for me to swallow tonite...

I am reveling in the fact that Crow had 832, my b'day and me played it the other day and kept it in for two days thanks,  Crow for a pretty sum!

Crow you know that you are a WINNER...and have it downpacked....if you calm down, you'll realise that some of us  played your 832 in the trend digit that is translated as my b'day March 28, yes you can fault it the 832, 328 and 238 any combo and exact  for 10 dollars a pop as human nature, sentiment, alien science, voodoo science , grandma's secret portion, but it was my b'day.....and I played it for what it was worth regardless of any idealogy...money is money.....

march 28.....(832, 238, 328, 823)   played  5 times over, combo and exact..it came due...now please don't go signifying about the facts...it was just as it was meant to be for moi!!!!! I am dancing in the hallways of my house and got the hubby, ooops, "hard body" to join in.....he is looking for his 715 (soon come) altho' he ain't a player and considers me a certified nutcase gambler...even tho' it ain't his money but mine and the nickel...altho' he enjoys the nickel the most!

sonnet

pryz's avatar - wallace
                          Wilmington
                          United States
                          Member #71566
                          February 28, 2009
                          989 Posts
                          Posted: January 6, 2010, 1:10 am - IP Logged

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

pryz's avatar - wallace
                            Wilmington
                            United States
                            Member #71566
                            February 28, 2009
                            989 Posts
                            Posted: January 6, 2010, 1:14 am - IP Logged

Hi NiCkel Fam....................too much going on here the past night................looking for a drama free forum..............so on that note.............good luck everyone.................Really felt like a fam here for awhile..........Pls..Hotmama..TB....GaBlake..Ladee.........Favor....Increase.....NBey........BigDr......OaK..........Peppermint...........and anyone i forgot.............I hope and pray you all get the Big PRYZ one day............Take care

United States
                              Member #68994
                              January 3, 2009
                              1092 Posts
                              Posted: January 6, 2010, 2:04 am - IP Logged

Hi NiCkel Fam....................too much going on here the past night................looking for a drama free forum..............so on that note.............good luck everyone.................Really felt like a fam here for awhile..........Pls..Hotmama..TB....GaBlake..Ladee.........Favor....Increase.....NBey........BigDr......OaK..........Peppermint...........and anyone i forgot.............I hope and pray you all get the Big PRYZ one day............Take care

Again I apologize for disturbing the peace for the faithful posters of this site...although I did ask if I could discuss a phenom that I found to be interesting and needed some validation, and the originator of the site said it was okay, to say the least “enlighten us”....

I proceeded to state my case and in the interim was surprised to discover thru the comments that this forum is actually closed and "closeted and does not brook any discussion.   I do not pay for this site, but it welcomes me to make the "so called numbers in their stats.” The founders can easily make it a "pay to post" forum and I'd gladly go away, as I don't see the reason why I should pay to gamble my money away.....

My reason for posting on this particular forum was to spare me from the blessed this and that coupled with faulty tales of winning that I believed was rampant on the NC p3 channel. My purpose for asking for comment today was that I wanted the p3 veterans, whom I trust and honor to validate and track if my recent winnings were a momentary phenom or if I was on to something that would benefit all….so I posted to this effect…I did not know that it would garner so much emotionalism.

I thought that plshelpme had started a forum that was based on honor and truth and that any lotto discussion that would help folks target the NiCkEL was welcome.  It appears that this is not the fact. I find this to be discomforting...I will cease and desist from posting on this forum because it is in my estimation a 'closed arena'.

I apologize for disturbing your terrain….I’ll not make that mistake again.  There is no need for anyone to respond, I've gotten the message.

Page 20 of 102