Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 1/1 - 1/31/2010

Topic closed. 6529 replies. Last post 7 years ago by B4badu44.

Page 251 of 436
PrintE-mailLink
Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
North Carolina
United States
Member #75096
May 26, 2009
7136 Posts
Posted: January 22, 2010, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

I won't be posting pictures of my winning tickets anymore...not that most people care one way or the other but I was told today that I do it to brag but it never entered my mind that I was bragging....guess I'm too dumb to realize it.

The reason I started it in the first place was somebody accused me of lying a good while ago when I said I won, so I thought, well I'll just post my tickets so I started doing it and thought it was fun to do but now that I think about it I can see why someone would say that to me about bragging.

You sure can't please everybody can you?

Good luck everybody!

Well if you are happy with your winnings then post it you should be proud that you win.  I just feel no one has to post tickets to prove anything to anyone. No one has to believe you trust me people are on here to win not to accuse someone of not winning. People like confussion and the best way to deal with them is to ignore them.  I pray and hope I do hit 2 or 3000 on a ticket I still will not post it.  Who cares what they think, I put my money in my bank and keep it moving....my account is what I worry about not there negative thinking or negative ways... people always have something to say.  Why not win, congradulate, and keep it moving.... If you like posting them just post your numbers you are happy that is all that matters..... They will win too if they stop being so negative on here and do what is right.  I love to see people win so no matter what or who you are get that money please cause if you dont I will.......... PartyJust dont do it to prove yourself do it cause you want too.... never fall in the devils trap!

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

rajh08's avatar - rinard
    NC
    United States
    Member #75732
    June 10, 2009
    3440 Posts
    Posted: January 22, 2010, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

I won't be posting pictures of my winning tickets anymore...not that most people care one way or the other but I was told today that I do it to brag but it never entered my mind that I was bragging....guess I'm too dumb to realize it.

The reason I started it in the first place was somebody accused me of lying a good while ago when I said I won, so I thought, well I'll just post my tickets so I started doing it and thought it was fun to do but now that I think about it I can see why someone would say that to me about bragging.

Good luck everybody!

Frankly V6 I enjoy and look forward to seeing you win.   When my streak

of wins come and my BIG Pay Day I will post mine too.   Gives you hope....Blue Angel

Keep on Keeping onHurray!Hurray!Hurray!Hurray!Hurray!Hurray!Hurray!

geeweezy's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
      Z-Town, NC
      United States
      Member #79756
      September 8, 2009
      14546 Posts
      Posted: January 22, 2010, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Good luck everybody!

vergie, i don't say much up here, but i am gonna say this. life is too short to worry about what other people say or think. i'm glad i'm at a point in my life that i try to be nice to others, but  at the end of the day, i'm gonna do what makes me happy. stop worrying about what others say or think. do you. and to be honest with you, some people on here when they say they win, i don't believe them, but hey, i congratulate them anyhow. if they did, they did. if they didn't, then oh well. they're the ones that's shorted in the end. do what you do and keep hitting those numbers. good luck to you.

Z-Town, NC
        United States
        Member #79756
        September 8, 2009
        14546 Posts
        Posted: January 22, 2010, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Well if you are happy with your winnings then post it you should be proud that you win.  I just feel no one has to post tickets to prove anything to anyone. No one has to believe you trust me people are on here to win not to accuse someone of not winning. People like confussion and the best way to deal with them is to ignore them.  I pray and hope I do hit 2 or 3000 on a ticket I still will not post it.  Who cares what they think, I put my money in my bank and keep it moving....my account is what I worry about not there negative thinking or negative ways... people always have something to say.  Why not win, congradulate, and keep it moving.... If you like posting them just post your numbers you are happy that is all that matters..... They will win too if they stop being so negative on here and do what is right.  I love to see people win so no matter what or who you are get that money please cause if you dont I will.......... PartyJust dont do it to prove yourself do it cause you want too.... never fall in the devils trap!

hey chella, thanks for all the info you have shared with me and others on this forum. if nc do get the pairs going, i know you're gonna bust the bank. good luck to you and all the lp family.

Virginia
          United States
          Member #41886
          June 24, 2006
          500 Posts
          Posted: January 22, 2010, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

Good luck everybody!

Hello Vergie, I have never met you but I think you are one of the nicest people here on LP. I really enjoyed seeing you post your winning tickets, and the cheerleader  was really cute also! Please don't stop posting them becasue I enjoy seeing other people that win too!!

North Carolina
            United States
            Member #75096
            May 26, 2009
            7136 Posts
            Posted: January 22, 2010, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

hey chella, thanks for all the info you have shared with me and others on this forum. if nc do get the pairs going, i know you're gonna bust the bank. good luck to you and all the lp family.

Hello and blessings to you as well... you forgot to say we will bust the bank wide open...lol.... Party

Z-Town, NC
              United States
              Member #79756
              September 8, 2009
              14546 Posts
              Posted: January 22, 2010, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Hello and blessings to you as well... you forgot to say we will bust the bank wide open...lol.... Party

my bad. without a doubt!!!! good luck. and i'm keeping your bd number in. for some reason, i'm beginning to like that number! good luck.

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #75096
                May 26, 2009
                7136 Posts
                Posted: January 22, 2010, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

my bad. without a doubt!!!! good luck. and i'm keeping your bd number in. for some reason, i'm beginning to like that number! good luck.

Green laugh Me too.....

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                  Charlotte North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #464
                  July 9, 2002
                  17392 Posts
                  Posted: January 22, 2010, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

Good luck everybody!

Mail For You

wpb

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
                    Durham, North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #58710
                    February 23, 2008
                    6856 Posts
                    Posted: January 22, 2010, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

vergie, i don't say much up here, but i am gonna say this. life is too short to worry about what other people say or think. i'm glad i'm at a point in my life that i try to be nice to others, but  at the end of the day, i'm gonna do what makes me happy. stop worrying about what others say or think. do you. and to be honest with you, some people on here when they say they win, i don't believe them, but hey, i congratulate them anyhow. if they did, they did. if they didn't, then oh well. they're the ones that's shorted in the end. do what you do and keep hitting those numbers. good luck to you.

I Agree! I agree 100% with the above. If I win everyday like you I would post everyday too. I posted mine and forgot to delete the numbers on the ticket. It took too long to crop that so I said to heck with it. It was fun posting that day though. Gives some credibility to the claim. Thumbs Up Keep posting those winners Vergie!!!!

Lovies

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
                      Member #69169
                      January 5, 2009
                      2122 Posts
                      Posted: January 22, 2010, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

Good luck everybody!

Post your Pictures. If I were you I would BRAG. Say "HI  HATERZ!!"

"Many Strategies|One Game"

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
                        Member #69169
                        January 5, 2009
                        2122 Posts
                        Posted: January 22, 2010, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Exactly, I hate it when people claim to win even though they didn't post the winning numbers. What are you hiding for? put them suckaz out there and lets see what happens. This "Separates the amateurs from the veterans"

People really do that! post their terrible numbers and keep the good one to themselves. thats why I use no one's picks. I create a different playlist every draw.

"Many Strategies|One Game"

Angel19's avatar - disney25
                          nashville n.c.
                          United States
                          Member #78433
                          August 14, 2009
                          1547 Posts
                          Posted: January 22, 2010, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

WTG tech, willie and everyone else that nabbed that..Crow said  "dont let that 245 sneak up on you" and what did I do. DROPPED IT..Bash  Well, tonight is another drawing and this belongs to me..THANKS CHELLA, CROW ,WPB,VERGIE,TECH and everyone else that post prs, wos and list for us to study on and compare with..You guys are appreciated..STOP. I FORGOT B4 (cant forget her)  LOL .GOOD LUCK EVERYONE ...LETS BREAK THE BANK TONIGHT

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
                            North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #59855
                            March 29, 2008
                            31528 Posts
                            Posted: January 22, 2010, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Hello Vergie, I have never met you but I think you are one of the nicest people here on LP. I really enjoyed seeing you post your winning tickets, and the cheerleader  was really cute also! Please don't stop posting them becasue I enjoy seeing other people that win too!!

Thank you Mchpick3, what a nice thing to say...I didn't realize I was watched as much as I have been...guess we all are...Big Grin Angel

Well you know what I'm going to do...I'm going to do whatever I feel like doing...if I want to post them I will...that is if I stay on my winning streak.Crazy

When the lottery came to NC, I was thrilled because I had never played the lottery before and when I learned how to play p3 & had my first win I was over-joyed & have been thrilled about it ever since so that's why I get so excited when I win...whether it's $40, $80, or $250...did win $500 once in p3 & $600 once in P4 and was so excited when I went to the claims office to get the $600  you would have thought I'd won a million!

I tell everybody in stores that will listen to me about Lottery Post too & how helpful it is.

Thanks again for your encouragement!

Good luck to you!See Ya!

North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #75096
                              May 26, 2009
                              7136 Posts
                              Posted: January 22, 2010, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

WTG tech, willie and everyone else that nabbed that..Crow said  "dont let that 245 sneak up on you" and what did I do. DROPPED IT..Bash  Well, tonight is another drawing and this belongs to me..THANKS CHELLA, CROW ,WPB,VERGIE,TECH and everyone else that post prs, wos and list for us to study on and compare with..You guys are appreciated..STOP. I FORGOT B4 (cant forget her)  LOL .GOOD LUCK EVERYONE ...LETS BREAK THE BANK TONIGHT

Hello Angel19, blessings to you and good luck tonight... Hey lets win tonight okay.......Hyper

Page 251 of 436