Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 1/1 - 1/31/2010

Topic closed. 6529 replies. Last post 7 years ago by B4badu44.

Page 254 of 436
PrintE-mailLink
Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
Member #69169
January 5, 2009
2122 Posts
Posted: January 22, 2010, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Thats What I Mean. I'm  here to put down numbers to support NC players. I play in IL

"Many Strategies|One Game"

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #75096
    May 26, 2009
    7136 Posts
    Posted: January 22, 2010, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Thats What I Mean. I'm  here to put down numbers to support NC players. I play in IL

Jordan trust me we all like money on here.... thanks for your help......

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
      Member #69169
      January 5, 2009
      2122 Posts
      Posted: January 22, 2010, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

Good Lookin' Chella

"Many Strategies|One Game"

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #75096
        May 26, 2009
        7136 Posts
        Posted: January 22, 2010, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Okay going to eat and go to movies tonight... good luck everyone....

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

Baltimore
          United States
          Member #80332
          September 24, 2009
          44015 Posts
          Posted: January 22, 2010, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

Okay going to eat and go to movies tonight... good luck everyone....

and i'm off to the bar to get a drink !!! see ya round 2am ...Party Smileys

United States
            Member #69530
            January 11, 2009
            7803 Posts
            Posted: January 22, 2010, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Its a contest for me. Thats what motivated me to gain all the knowledge I have obtained over the past year. Everyone has their motives. Winning Is mine. If someone else is winning more than me I have to go back to the drawing board and improve my skills. Some people play for the Hell of it and hope to win. Not me. I PLAY TO WIN! Excuse me with all that weather and forcasting stuff, I've studied enough to know that is a lame excuse for LOSERS." YE of LITTLE FAITH"

I really dont know why you'd consider this a contest when it isn't...so what if someone is winning more than you...have you not heard of a streaky winner,this happens all the time?

Winning is no more yours than it is someone elses...no one person has exclusive domain to winning everyday and to think otherwise shows a gross lack of humility towards a game that can cause your finiancial ruin in the end for why do you think NCEL sets the payout at so very low?

Dont let arrogance and greed be your downfall,Jordan because after all :"He that is humbled will be exalted"

United States
              Member #1630
              June 7, 2003
              6011 Posts
              Posted: January 22, 2010, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

I won't be posting pictures of my winning tickets anymore...not that most people care one way or the other but I was told today that I do it to brag but it never entered my mind that I was bragging....guess I'm too dumb to realize it.

The reason I started it in the first place was somebody accused me of lying a good while ago when I said I won, so I thought, well I'll just post my tickets so I started doing it and thought it was fun to do but now that I think about it I can see why someone would say that to me about bragging.

You sure can't please everybody can you?

Good luck everybody!

Vergie, post your winnings, I like to see you win and what is wrong with showing the winning tickets?  NOTHING AT ALL!!!! Please continue to post your winnings and like others' have said "If it makes you happy to post your winnings, continue to do so!!!"  Good luck to you and may you continue to win!!!!!!Blue Angel

United States
                Member #1630
                June 7, 2003
                6011 Posts
                Posted: January 22, 2010, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

vergie6 do what makes u happy if u want to show ur winnings do it. i dont c anything wrong with u showing ur winnings and someone saying that that hit and got 10 exact and 5 50/50. We all say congrats and good luck to u or whoever and then move on to the next drawing.

I Agree!

United States
                  Member #1630
                  June 7, 2003
                  6011 Posts
                  Posted: January 22, 2010, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

Well if you are happy with your winnings then post it you should be proud that you win.  I just feel no one has to post tickets to prove anything to anyone. No one has to believe you trust me people are on here to win not to accuse someone of not winning. People like confussion and the best way to deal with them is to ignore them.  I pray and hope I do hit 2 or 3000 on a ticket I still will not post it.  Who cares what they think, I put my money in my bank and keep it moving....my account is what I worry about not there negative thinking or negative ways... people always have something to say.  Why not win, congradulate, and keep it moving.... If you like posting them just post your numbers you are happy that is all that matters..... They will win too if they stop being so negative on here and do what is right.  I love to see people win so no matter what or who you are get that money please cause if you dont I will.......... PartyJust dont do it to prove yourself do it cause you want too.... never fall in the devils trap!

I Agree!

United States
                    Member #1630
                    June 7, 2003
                    6011 Posts
                    Posted: January 22, 2010, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

Frankly V6 I enjoy and look forward to seeing you win.   When my streak

of wins come and my BIG Pay Day I will post mine too.   Gives you hope....Blue Angel

Keep on Keeping onHurray!Hurray!Hurray!Hurray!Hurray!Hurray!Hurray!

I will too Rahj08, when someone wins big, if they want to post their tickets, they should be able to do so, this board encourages us to post our tickets so why shouldn't we?  I like to see others win especially in this economy!!!!!!

Lady G's avatar - cat anm.gif
                      Greenville
                      United States
                      Member #75317
                      May 31, 2009
                      258 Posts
                      Posted: January 22, 2010, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

last year on january 22 day number was 542 and today is january 22day number was 524 do that mean tonight will be 803 Disapprove

United States
                        Member #83415
                        December 6, 2009
                        279 Posts
                        Posted: January 22, 2010, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

im going to post some number's for all of us to play,I bought a new book and its looking good

United States
                          Member #1630
                          June 7, 2003
                          6011 Posts
                          Posted: January 22, 2010, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

vergie, i don't say much up here, but i am gonna say this. life is too short to worry about what other people say or think. i'm glad i'm at a point in my life that i try to be nice to others, but  at the end of the day, i'm gonna do what makes me happy. stop worrying about what others say or think. do you. and to be honest with you, some people on here when they say they win, i don't believe them, but hey, i congratulate them anyhow. if they did, they did. if they didn't, then oh well. they're the ones that's shorted in the end. do what you do and keep hitting those numbers. good luck to you.

You said it geeweezy, we have to make ourselves happy and not worry about others.  I am glad when a person hits and when they post their tickets we should be celebrating, not hating!!!!! KEEP POSTING YOUR TICKETS VERGIE!!!!

United States
                            Member #1630
                            June 7, 2003
                            6011 Posts
                            Posted: January 22, 2010, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! I agree 100% with the above. If I win everyday like you I would post everyday too. I posted mine and forgot to delete the numbers on the ticket. It took too long to crop that so I said to heck with it. It was fun posting that day though. Gives some credibility to the claim. Thumbs Up Keep posting those winners Vergie!!!!

Exactly trulyblessed, when we see the ticket, we can see that person won and those that post their tickets are nice enough to do it, they don't have to but they do!

LaGrange NC
                              United States
                              Member #53915
                              July 26, 2007
                              1374 Posts
                              Posted: January 22, 2010, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

the last time a 4 led as the 1st number on both drawings was....................

Dec 22, 2009 Evening  4 - 2 - 0  View Details

i think 490 is coming..................

Page 254 of 436