Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 11:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 1/1 - 1/31/2010

Topic closed. 6529 replies. Last post 7 years ago by B4badu44.

Page 29 of 436
PrintE-mailLink
The Hitman's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
Fayetteville Georgia
United States
Member #71666
March 1, 2009
4885 Posts
Posted: January 3, 2010, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

for dbls I like 099, 422, 323, 112

I pay my bills with lottery money - I get it get it!

United States
    Member #1630
    June 7, 2003
    6011 Posts
    Posted: January 3, 2010, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

for dbls I like 099, 422, 323, 112

I like 112 and 323 for tonight The Hitman!!!!!Thumbs Up

jmidgette's avatar - batman38

United States
      Member #82485
      November 14, 2009
      186 Posts
      Posted: January 3, 2010, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

I agree with you Coolmoney, Yes, I am also a novice and new to the forum, but I think you, Technics, Chella, Crow, Vergie and others, do the hard work by working your brains to strategically, analytically and statistically give us good numbers.  I enjoy seeing all the numbers, because they give me a guide, but on the end, I am going to chose the numbers that will work best for me and my wallet.  Continue doing what you all do.  I don't hit often, but every now and then I catch one, so for that I am grateful.

Goodluck to all my Lottery Post family tonight.  

AKA DIVA I

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
        Earth, USA
        United States
        Member #80332
        September 24, 2009
        44180 Posts
        Posted: January 3, 2010, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

for real though willie.....your approach is always the same. you want someone to tell you exactly what numbers to play and dayum near play them for you. you have GOT to leave that in the old year buddy. there are people on her that are very serious about what they are doing. you can insult someone very easy with some of your remarks. what i get from you is that you are a bit lazy and refuse to do a little homework. i'm not dissing you just calling it as i see it. every time you pop in you ask where is my stack...i always have the same answer. " read the previous pages " all the info you need to win is here. it always is. you want someone to tell you what the winning number is....we cant do that but i can tell you to pay attention to whats being posted and play from all the data we have here. i'm spending over 100 bucks a day to play so my odds are gonna be a lil better. if you want to win bad enough, play my whole list or crows list or chellas list or badus list or vergies list and wpb list.. simple. you fuss that its too many numbers but thats a way to make sure you win. if i could tell you the winning combo...i'd tell EVERYONE. there is no secret formula. just lots of math and a desire to win. please dont sidetrack us from focusing on numbers because thats why we are here...ya dig ??? Wink

TheBox1225's avatar - box
          United States
          United States
          Member #52480
          May 27, 2007
          239 Posts
          Posted: January 3, 2010, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

B4badu44's avatar - 69515 10200652981311003_805981818_n.jpg
            Charlotte North Carolina
            United States
            Member #67555
            November 29, 2008
            3031 Posts
            Posted: January 3, 2010, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

well put my dear, and its a New Year, but i hope not the same shytt starters. all i did was post, like crow or any one else,,,  .... everytime i come up here to post,someone has a issue,. its either i post too many numbers or they have a problem with a person when we win, now i am not coming back up here for that childish mess okay i am here to post and have fun and win, let me be quiet, people are entitled to say what ever, i will just be quiet,,lol willie go shoot your self in the foot,, happy new year

The Hitman's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
              Fayetteville Georgia
              United States
              Member #71666
              March 1, 2009
              4885 Posts
              Posted: January 3, 2010, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!. If we knew exactly what number to play there wouldn't be a need for this site.

I pay my bills with lottery money - I get it get it!

Angel19's avatar - disney25
                nashville n.c.
                United States
                Member #78433
                August 14, 2009
                1547 Posts
                Posted: January 3, 2010, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

uh ya!but If I had a clue of what and how do these work out's and come up with what to play I would share it with the world because im still going to get my share of the pie if the # come out.I been watching them on here they will not give you what are playing but when the # come out they all bragg about how much they won,did they give the people on the board that chance?hell no

Hello everyone..now, Willie...noone knows exactly whats gonna drop tonight. When we play #s sometimes we win and sometimes we lose..The best advice i can give to you is...keep in your regular #s and if you see others postings that you like ...THEN...choose one and hope for the best...dont be rude because you are not hitting...alot of us arent either.. Im hoping you hit it bigggg for tonight and blessings to you. ALSO....IF...i knew exacyly what was coming out....I WOULD GIVE IT TO YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE..Good Luck

United States
                  Member #1630
                  June 7, 2003
                  6011 Posts
                  Posted: January 3, 2010, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

I agree with you Coolmoney, Yes, I am also a novice and new to the forum, but I think you, Technics, Chella, Crow, Vergie and others, do the hard work by working your brains to strategically, analytically and statistically give us good numbers.  I enjoy seeing all the numbers, because they give me a guide, but on the end, I am going to chose the numbers that will work best for me and my wallet.  Continue doing what you all do.  I don't hit often, but every now and then I catch one, so for that I am grateful.

Goodluck to all my Lottery Post family tonight.  

Thank you jmidgette, that's right, we all have to chose the numbers that work best for us and our wallet! Everyone wants that one number to play and win big on but who knows that number before the drawing?  Everyone has to do the research and work involved in order to hit and win the money.  Good luck to you tonight too jmidgette!!!!!!Blue Angel

United States
                    Member #83415
                    December 6, 2009
                    279 Posts
                    Posted: January 3, 2010, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

for real though willie.....your approach is always the same. you want someone to tell you exactly what numbers to play and dayum near play them for you. you have GOT to leave that in the old year buddy. there are people on her that are very serious about what they are doing. you can insult someone very easy with some of your remarks. what i get from you is that you are a bit lazy and refuse to do a little homework. i'm not dissing you just calling it as i see it. every time you pop in you ask where is my stack...i always have the same answer. " read the previous pages " all the info you need to win is here. it always is. you want someone to tell you what the winning number is....we cant do that but i can tell you to pay attention to whats being posted and play from all the data we have here. i'm spending over 100 bucks a day to play so my odds are gonna be a lil better. if you want to win bad enough, play my whole list or crows list or chellas list or badus list or vergies list and wpb list.. simple. you fuss that its too many numbers but thats a way to make sure you win. if i could tell you the winning combo...i'd tell EVERYONE. there is no secret formula. just lots of math and a desire to win. please dont sidetrack us from focusing on numbers because thats why we are here...ya dig ??? Wink

im sorry tech!just need a win you know lol

Charlotte North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #67555
                      November 29, 2008
                      3031 Posts
                      Posted: January 3, 2010, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

hey tech and chella,,,, here we gooooooooo, again, lol, i am sittin back laughin, cause the shyt is funny, i think i will chill after tomorrow and let just you crow and chella do yall thang, i will still play but i will not post, its always  some ole mess up here,

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
                        Earth, USA
                        United States
                        Member #80332
                        September 24, 2009
                        44180 Posts
                        Posted: January 3, 2010, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

i post my workouts in my blog willie....learn and master the basics. we cant make it no easier for you than that. you need to know why you are playing the numbers you are playing waaaaaaay before you play them...and be on track with it. we share everything here so you cannot say we dont give the info you need to get where you wanna be. i was an ok player last year...and i made tons of errors. i have since payed more attention to my peers here on lp and tightened up my game playing. you can learn something from everyone on here so please dont bash people...its not cool. ya wont here from me on this matter no more, i'm ignoring all bashing from here on out. i have been blessed already this year and i dont want or need any bad karma changing my luck. much love to you bro and good luck. read up..reading is a must. Thumbs Up

Charlotte North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #67555
                          November 29, 2008
                          3031 Posts
                          Posted: January 3, 2010, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

i post my workouts in my blog willie....learn and master the basics. we cant make it no easier for you than that. you need to know why you are playing the numbers you are playing waaaaaaay before you play them...and be on track with it. we share everything here so you cannot say we dont give the info you need to get where you wanna be. i was an ok player last year...and i made tons of errors. i have since payed more attention to my peers here on lp and tightened up my game playing. you can learn something from everyone on here so please dont bash people...its not cool. ya wont here from me on this matter no more, i'm ignoring all bashing from here on out. i have been blessed already this year and i dont want or need any bad karma changing my luck. much love to you bro and good luck. read up..reading is a must. Thumbs Up

i love you tech,, and thats the truth u put it on the money, and you will continue to be blessed.

Angel19's avatar - disney25
                            nashville n.c.
                            United States
                            Member #78433
                            August 14, 2009
                            1547 Posts
                            Posted: January 3, 2010, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

hey tech and chella,,,, here we gooooooooo, again, lol, i am sittin back laughin, cause the shyt is funny, i think i will chill after tomorrow and let just you crow and chella do yall thang, i will still play but i will not post, its always  some ole mess up here,

B4...happy new year to you...I know you had great fun in the big apple.. ive just checked your list and its looking goooood. Im also hoping doubles will drop tonight ..maybe x88..good luck tonight to you and all....one ? for you...WHY WOULD YOU STOP POSTING?....WHY?...WHY LET THE DEVIL WIN? ( and no willie, im definitely not calling you a devil.)  im talking about CONFUSION....GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

United States
                              Member #1630
                              June 7, 2003
                              6011 Posts
                              Posted: January 3, 2010, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Please continue to post b4badu44, I won from you posting on the 215 and that was a BIG HELP so please continue to post, we all need all the help we can get when it comes to trying to win against the NCEL!!!!!!

Page 29 of 436