Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 1/1 - 1/31/2010

Topic closed. 6529 replies. Last post 7 years ago by B4badu44.

Page 30 of 436
PrintE-mailLink
Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
Baltimore
United States
Member #80332
September 24, 2009
44019 Posts
Posted: January 3, 2010, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

i love you tech,, and thats the truth u put it on the money, and you will continue to be blessed.

badu i love you too and i cant complain mami...i've been blessed to even be around people like you who are focused and positve. its so easy to be surrounded by people that can pull you down. i feel like i'm surrounded by winners when i'm on here. you must surround yourself with success in order to benefit from it. you become a product of the company you keep. i watched yall the whole first half of the year on here and i made a choice to engage in posting. i wanted to help as well as be helped. but, i mastered the basics of playing before i came at you guys. i knew yall knew yall stuff so i didnt wanna come half <snip>ed. come correct or dont come at all is my motto.....i miss my boy money mann cause he was doin it the way i wanted to do it last year. now i'm doing it his way !! i never thought none of you werent winning, i just knew you were spending money to win money. after crow broke it down to me a while ago i knew i had to get my weight up to be able to play the way i wanted  to play. you gotta become a product of the people around you. i know i have, i got a lil of everyone in here in me...and i aint ashamed to admit it. be a sponge..EVERYDAY. DONT HATE THE PLAYER...HATE THE GAME..ITS NCELS GAME. Green laugh

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

B4badu44's avatar - 69515 10200652981311003_805981818_n.jpg
    Charlotte North Carolina
    United States
    Member #67555
    November 29, 2008
    3031 Posts
    Posted: January 3, 2010, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

B4...happy new year to you...I know you had great fun in the big apple.. ive just checked your list and its looking goooood. Im also hoping doubles will drop tonight ..maybe x88..good luck tonight to you and all....one ? for you...WHY WOULD YOU STOP POSTING?....WHY?...WHY LET THE DEVIL WIN? ( and no willie, im definitely not calling you a devil.)  im talking about CONFUSION....GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

hi there angel, i think NCEL IS TRICKY ENOUGH AS IT IS, i like 604 804, 704 504 304, and i am playing them all through the week, how was your holiday? i am tired, gotta go to work in the morning,I hope u all hit big, and live it up,my mom is still hangin in there,  GOD IS GOOD'

Angel19's avatar - disney25
      nashville n.c.
      United States
      Member #78433
      August 14, 2009
      1547 Posts
      Posted: January 3, 2010, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

hi there angel, i think NCEL IS TRICKY ENOUGH AS IT IS, i like 604 804, 704 504 304, and i am playing them all through the week, how was your holiday? i am tired, gotta go to work in the morning,I hope u all hit big, and live it up,my mom is still hangin in there,  GOD IS GOOD'

you are right...YOU have been in my thoughts are prayers, and im so happy to hear your mom is still holding on..SO MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY...My holidays was great...most important thing i had was (is) FAMILY...GOD IS GOOD...ALL THE TIME...

Ladee's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #52091
        May 10, 2007
        1366 Posts
        Posted: January 3, 2010, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

im sorry tech!just need a win you know lol

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/169666 

Start with this willie.....truly basic!

It is.....what it is!!!!!!!

Baltimore
          United States
          Member #80332
          September 24, 2009
          44019 Posts
          Posted: January 3, 2010, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

grandmas 2010 almanac had yesterdays 081 straight as 581=081. i'm sleeping with this under my pillow Green laugh

assaults's avatar - anime10
            RALEIGH, North Carolina
            United States
            Member #63257
            July 24, 2008
            353 Posts
            Posted: January 3, 2010, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

I just want to not be so cold.

731, 126, 714 (x5), 719, and a bunch of doubles.

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
              North Carolina
              United States
              Member #75096
              May 26, 2009
              7136 Posts
              Posted: January 3, 2010, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi Chella,

I am glad you are back.  Hope you have a blessed and properous New Year.  I too feel that doubles will fall tonight.  Just don't have a clue.  I may just sit out tonight and see what NCEL has in store for us. 

Be Blessed!!

Hello blessings to you and happy to be back.... I pray you have been winning.....good luck tonight.

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

Baltimore
                United States
                Member #80332
                September 24, 2009
                44019 Posts
                Posted: January 3, 2010, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

I just want to not be so cold.

731, 126, 714 (x5), 719, and a bunch of doubles.

keep an Eek on that 714...we may see 143 first (714 = 268 in the mirror) i say watch 268 because we are dealing with 6's and 8's and sometimes a number will come as its mirror first then it will double back in the next draw or so. Thumbs Up

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #75096
                  May 26, 2009
                  7136 Posts
                  Posted: January 3, 2010, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

well put my dear, and its a New Year, but i hope not the same shytt starters. all i did was post, like crow or any one else,,,  .... everytime i come up here to post,someone has a issue,. its either i post too many numbers or they have a problem with a person when we win, now i am not coming back up here for that childish mess okay i am here to post and have fun and win, let me be quiet, people are entitled to say what ever, i will just be quiet,,lol willie go shoot your self in the foot,, happy new year

B4badu44 girl blessings to you and please lets keep the blessings flowing girl....... It is no need to get upset, post numbers and keep it moving..... We are here to help others and that is all.... New Year, new attitude leave last year behind us okay... Blessings are in order for us...... Hey keep my birthday number in okay.... blessings to you.....

North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #75096
                    May 26, 2009
                    7136 Posts
                    Posted: January 3, 2010, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

keep an Eek on that 714...we may see 143 first (714 = 268 in the mirror) i say watch 268 because we are dealing with 6's and 8's and sometimes a number will come as its mirror first then it will double back in the next draw or so. Thumbs Up

I love 826 as well .......

North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #75096
                      May 26, 2009
                      7136 Posts
                      Posted: January 3, 2010, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

for dbls I like 099, 422, 323, 112

Hello Hitman... I love your numbers too blessings to you........

United States
                        Member #69530
                        January 11, 2009
                        7803 Posts
                        Posted: January 3, 2010, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

im sorry tech!just need a win you know lol

Willie?

In a way I understand your frustration...trying to obtain a win in pick3 is much harder than it seems...all across the internet there are software developers selling software that is supposed to help people win the lotto...about 99% of this is ineffective because even with the best system those given winning combinations remain elusive...

There are still many gamblers on lotto post through out the many forums who put thier faith in missing sums,missing pairs,etc as a means to obtain a win however even this type of approach has limited success...

Numbers have no memory they are inanimate nor can they remember past draws which means for the most part that past draws have a "limited amout" of significance on future events...

I'm trying to approach the lottery like a weather forecast and the stock market and one way of doing this is with "TRENDS"...."TRENDS" are indicators of future events not past draws...

Think of it like this: when one person started wearing bell bottom jeans the next person thought it was cool then before too long everyone in the nation was wearing them until it wasnt cool any longer-this example is called a trend..

Numbers can all of a sudden become TRENDY and no one knows why its just a freak of nature out of the blue..

So here is what ya gotta do to obtain a win....watch for those trendy numbers and jump them when theyre hotttt.....Ive used this example before,its like riding a wave out in the ocean...ya jump on when it comes and ya ride it out until the next big one comes along...its the same way with trend digits...

I'm still trying to refine my list for further accuracy...

North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #75096
                          May 26, 2009
                          7136 Posts
                          Posted: January 3, 2010, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

badu i love you too and i cant complain mami...i've been blessed to even be around people like you who are focused and positve. its so easy to be surrounded by people that can pull you down. i feel like i'm surrounded by winners when i'm on here. you must surround yourself with success in order to benefit from it. you become a product of the company you keep. i watched yall the whole first half of the year on here and i made a choice to engage in posting. i wanted to help as well as be helped. but, i mastered the basics of playing before i came at you guys. i knew yall knew yall stuff so i didnt wanna come half <snip>ed. come correct or dont come at all is my motto.....i miss my boy money mann cause he was doin it the way i wanted to do it last year. now i'm doing it his way !! i never thought none of you werent winning, i just knew you were spending money to win money. after crow broke it down to me a while ago i knew i had to get my weight up to be able to play the way i wanted  to play. you gotta become a product of the people around you. i know i have, i got a lil of everyone in here in me...and i aint ashamed to admit it. be a sponge..EVERYDAY. DONT HATE THE PLAYER...HATE THE GAME..ITS NCELS GAME. Green laugh

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

I Agree!  Lets make money buddy ........ blessings to you.......

assaults's avatar - anime10
                            RALEIGH, North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #63257
                            July 24, 2008
                            353 Posts
                            Posted: January 3, 2010, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

269 in the mirror, right? Should i keep an eye out for 268 & 269?? I hope 714 comes out tonight.

The Hitman's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                              Fayetteville Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #71666
                              March 1, 2009
                              4885 Posts
                              Posted: January 3, 2010, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Hello Hitman... I love your numbers too blessings to you........

hello darling. like your 826 got it as 862 on my list.

I pay my bills with lottery money - I get it get it!

Page 30 of 436