Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 1/1 - 1/31/2010

Topic closed. 6529 replies. Last post 7 years ago by B4badu44.

Page 342 of 436
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1630
June 7, 2003
6011 Posts
Posted: January 27, 2010, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

149=sum of 14

I missed that abnmaclotto, congratulations!!!!!!! Did you have it?

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #59855
    March 29, 2008
    31520 Posts
    Posted: January 27, 2010, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

It seems like everytime I mess up on pick 3 I get lucky with scratch cards...yesterday got that orange circled 7 on a $5 dazzler 7 card and won $25 doubled...(had bought 2 cards) & last night on the way home from my meeting stopped at a store and bought 2 more and got that 7 again & it was double $10 plus another $5 on it....so $75 is not too bad for a day's work on my part time lottery job to me...Big Grin

taterman47's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
      Walkertown N.C.
      United States
      Member #67152
      November 18, 2008
      1546 Posts
      Posted: January 27, 2010, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

Good luck today---003---004---601---701

United States
        Member #1630
        June 7, 2003
        6011 Posts
        Posted: January 27, 2010, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

It seems like everytime I mess up on pick 3 I get lucky with scratch cards...yesterday got that orange circled 7 on a $5 dazzler 7 card and won $25 doubled...(had bought 2 cards) & last night on the way home from my meeting stopped at a store and bought 2 more and got that 7 again & it was double $10 plus another $5 on it....so $75 is not too bad for a day's work on my part time lottery job to me...Big Grin

Congratulations Vergie, you do well with those scratch tickets!!!!! I bought two $1.00 ones and didn't hit anything!!!!!!! I don't have good luck with those so I stick with pick 3!Big Grin

North Carolina
          United States
          Member #59855
          March 29, 2008
          31520 Posts
          Posted: January 27, 2010, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations Vergie, you do well with those scratch tickets!!!!! I bought two $1.00 ones and didn't hit anything!!!!!!! I don't have good luck with those so I stick with pick 3!Big Grin

Thanks!  I've found your chances are better with at least $5 cards on up...sticking with these for awhile now...go here and go to page 8 at the very bottom of the page...& you can see what kind they are...oh and some new ones came out yesterday...haven't seen any of them yet.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/205381

dbmissie's avatar - flower2
            wilmington nc
            United States
            Member #48703
            January 6, 2007
            289 Posts
            Posted: January 27, 2010, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

I need  to move  to greensboro--seems  to have  good scratch  cards  or lets  say  the middle of  the state--no one  down  my way  seems  to hit  anything  except 1  or 2 people---maybe you should hold  a  class----lol

North Carolina
              United States
              Member #59855
              March 29, 2008
              31520 Posts
              Posted: January 27, 2010, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

I need  to move  to greensboro--seems  to have  good scratch  cards  or lets  say  the middle of  the state--no one  down  my way  seems  to hit  anything  except 1  or 2 people---maybe you should hold  a  class----lol

Dbmissie, I think it's pure luck more than anything else for me!...but when I win at one I stick with it for a little while.

United States
                Member #69530
                January 11, 2009
                7803 Posts
                Posted: January 27, 2010, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

to  IVORY61  and  travelmate---  what  helped  me  the  most  is  reading   everything   you can-- You  will learn  from  alot  of  people on  here---   and  make  your  notes  ---  keep   some  composition  books  with  the  notes in there--- and  then  you  can  compare  your notes  to your  workouts  and  come   up  with  some  good  #----  I  go  to  work  with  My  Books  and  take  them  everywhere...   I  win  some  and  lose   some-- but  you  will  have  fun   at  the  lp--  /DEBI B

Missing ?...... I understand that you are new to the pick 3 lotto so it is incumbent on me to see if I can impart a little honest/clarity regarding your post...

Be very careful taking to heart "ANY" of those lotto books that you buy from those road side stores the reason being those so called lotto gurus know absolutely nothing about statistics nor are they written by any statastician....long range forcasts cannot be made from a single standing non-updated list with any amount certainty this was proved many years ago from the farmers almanac...

There are no magical workouts that create an abundance of wealth because if there were they wouldnt be sold on the internet or elsewhere for that matter...

Think of this: most people mistakenly believe that they have a 1/1000 chance of winning at pick 3....this however in incorrect...you have a 1/1000 chance of winning "IF" you play 1000 combinations where you'd only win 500 dollars...this is how people lose and eventually go broke....if you played one single straight combination it "COULD" take 6049 draws to achieve a 99.9% degree of certainty for a win...this is yet another reason NCEL makes soooooo much money from people who still stick to using these kinds of methods....Dont look for the above information to be posted on NCEL's website because they know this kind of information has the potential to scare many gamblers away...

If you want to become more educated about the process learn all you can before making a decision similar to buying a house or a car because after all its your money so use it wisely...

I hate seeing people lose their shirt playing pick 3 or other lottos...and it would be negligence on my part not to interject and impart like I said before some clarity regarding this issue....

I do wish you the best of Luck..

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
                  Member #69169
                  January 5, 2009
                  2122 Posts
                  Posted: January 27, 2010, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Missing ?...... I understand that you are new to the pick 3 lotto so it is incumbent on me to see if I can impart a little honest/clarity regarding your post...

Be very careful taking to heart "ANY" of those lotto books that you buy from those road side stores the reason being those so called lotto gurus know absolutely nothing about statistics nor are they written by any statastician....long range forcasts cannot be made from a single standing non-updated list with any amount certainty this was proved many years ago from the farmers almanac...

There are no magical workouts that create an abundance of wealth because if there were they wouldnt be sold on the internet or elsewhere for that matter...

Think of this: most people mistakenly believe that they have a 1/1000 chance of winning at pick 3....this however in incorrect...you have a 1/1000 chance of winning "IF" you play 1000 combinations where you'd only win 500 dollars...this is how people lose and eventually go broke....if you played one single straight combination it "COULD" take 6049 draws to achieve a 99.9% degree of certainty for a win...this is yet another reason NCEL makes soooooo much money from people who still stick to using these kinds of methods....Dont look for the above information to be posted on NCEL's website because they know this kind of information has the potential to scare many gamblers away...

If you want to become more educated about the process learn all you can before making a decision similar to buying a house or a car because after all its your money so use it wisely...

I hate seeing people lose their shirt playing pick 3 or other lottos...and it would be negligence on my part not to interject and impart like I said before some clarity regarding this issue....

I do wish you the best of Luck..

I hope people are making informed decisions instead of jumping in head first. You must ask yourself whether playing the lottery is a habit or something you consider fun. If you lose and you become angry or sad, chances are, you probably need to call the gambler's hotline. Second thing you must ask yourself is whether you usually have lucky numbers or is there a time of the year where your numbers hit consistently. For instance, in 2007 around Xmas I hit about 6 times. Every since then I play the same numbers around Xmas and I always hit. The third thing you must ask yourself is whether you are doing enough to help yourself or  are you comfortable with giving your money away. Crow is a great example of what to do to improve your chances. Improve your knowledge of the game. The pick 3 across every state is the same, there a minor differences like the machines that are used but, the foundation remains the same. There are a few things you should know right off the back:

1. You cant go wrong with playing unmatched numbers because they drawn more often than any other type of number.

2. When creating numbers, create them using the info from that type of number 

3. Check around and compare your numbers with other people numbers

4. DONT GET GREEDY

"Many Strategies|One Game"

United States
                    Member #69530
                    January 11, 2009
                    7803 Posts
                    Posted: January 27, 2010, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

X01-X05-40X-20X-0X5-60X-7X0-0X8-X09-X12-23X-4X2-X25-X26-X72-2X8-29X-X16-3X6-46X-65X-6X7-X68-X96-X91-39X-49X-9X5-79X-X98} 

dbmissie's avatar - flower2
                      wilmington nc
                      United States
                      Member #48703
                      January 6, 2007
                      289 Posts
                      Posted: January 27, 2010, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

Sorry  crow   if  i said  anything  about  books---I was  talking  about  my own composition  books  that I made  myself  of learning--  when I first  came  to  lp  I read  alot of  what  tenaji  (might be  spelling  that  wrong)  but  she  taught  me  a few  things-  let's  say   alot--- and laverne-win d- lucky-  just  to name  a  few-  and people  on  here- chella,tech--vegie  and  yes  you  crow  too I  look at  your posts  but  you  know  when  I  first  joined  back in  2007   i  would  get on  here and  read  everything  and learn  from  that  too---now  I was  just  commenting  on  it  being  fun  and  someone thinks  something  else---I guess  I  will  stop  and  not  say  anything  else.---   I  will  continue   to  read  and  look   but  just  not  post  -- thanks  and  have  a  good  day-

United States
                        Member #69530
                        January 11, 2009
                        7803 Posts
                        Posted: January 27, 2010, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

Sorry  crow   if  i said  anything  about  books---I was  talking  about  my own composition  books  that I made  myself  of learning--  when I first  came  to  lp  I read  alot of  what  tenaji  (might be  spelling  that  wrong)  but  she  taught  me  a few  things-  let's  say   alot--- and laverne-win d- lucky-  just  to name  a  few-  and people  on  here- chella,tech--vegie  and  yes  you  crow  too I  look at  your posts  but  you  know  when  I  first  joined  back in  2007   i  would  get on  here and  read  everything  and learn  from  that  too---now  I was  just  commenting  on  it  being  fun  and  someone thinks  something  else---I guess  I  will  stop  and  not  say  anything  else.---   I  will  continue   to  read  and  look   but  just  not  post  -- thanks  and  have  a  good  day-

OK I understand,Missie...

I want you to win big...and I'll do everything I can to help you win big too...ok .. ?

mookyb75's avatar - animaniacs41
                          nashville nc
                          United States
                          Member #81934
                          November 2, 2009
                          657 Posts
                          Posted: January 27, 2010, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

X01-X05-40X-20X-0X5-60X-7X0-0X8-X09-X12-23X-4X2-X25-X26-X72-2X8-29X-X16-3X6-46X-65X-6X7-X68-X96-X91-39X-49X-9X5-79X-X98} 

good day and congrats to everyone man was i mad with that 953 been playing 925 for months.... it's crazy crow i like your digits for today 09 20  29 0x5 maybe i'll get what i've been seeking out of those good luck today crow........... x72 forgot vergies bday lol

Rainbow 

My mind on my $$$$

phyl-T rich's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                            Borderline Commonwealth
                            United States
                            Member #75848
                            June 13, 2009
                            1868 Posts
                            Posted: January 27, 2010, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

good day and congrats to everyone man was i mad with that 953 been playing 925 for months.... it's crazy crow i like your digits for today 09 20  29 0x5 maybe i'll get what i've been seeking out of those good luck today crow........... x72 forgot vergies bday lol

you were on point with that 95 though mooky should have played the whole suite.

Good Luck Today 

United States
                              Member #1630
                              June 7, 2003
                              6011 Posts
                              Posted: January 27, 2010, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

Yeah Mooky, I wonder when that 259 is coming out, that is my old tag number LOL!!!!!

Page 342 of 436