Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 1/1 - 1/31/2010

Topic closed. 6529 replies. Last post 7 years ago by B4badu44.

Page 38 of 436
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #69530
January 11, 2009
7803 Posts
Posted: January 4, 2010, 10:20 am - IP Logged

the last 10 draws
1 - 5 - 6
0 - 8 - 1
9 - 7 - 6
6 - 3 - 1
6 - 7 - 0
5 - 6 - 7
9 - 0 - 7
3 - 6 - 9
5 - 4 - 1
5 - 0 - 3

The minute I saw your list I knew it was gonna be a absolute Killer!

Right now NCEL is scared...REEEEEAAAAAL SCARED!!!!

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
    Baltimore
    United States
    Member #80332
    September 24, 2009
    44040 Posts
    Posted: January 4, 2010, 10:26 am - IP Logged

The minute I saw your list I knew it was gonna be a absolute Killer!

Right now NCEL is scared...REEEEEAAAAAL SCARED!!!!

yea...i was really determined to find an angle that i knew would work. since 6 way number are drawn 75% of the time why not run with the top 120. i just did a lil homework on ncel and arranged the digits of each number by ways i felt ncel would most likely draw them. so i gotta do is watch the trendy digits and then play from the list based on whats hot, then load up on which i feel may pop. its been much easier i must admit and i thank you for the time you devote to doing what you do. you're worth ya weight in platinum bars buddy !!! Thumbs Up

United States
      Member #69530
      January 11, 2009
      7803 Posts
      Posted: January 4, 2010, 10:37 am - IP Logged

yea...i was really determined to find an angle that i knew would work. since 6 way number are drawn 75% of the time why not run with the top 120. i just did a lil homework on ncel and arranged the digits of each number by ways i felt ncel would most likely draw them. so i gotta do is watch the trendy digits and then play from the list based on whats hot, then load up on which i feel may pop. its been much easier i must admit and i thank you for the time you devote to doing what you do. you're worth ya weight in platinum bars buddy !!! Thumbs Up

Thanks Tech...I'm here to help..!!

NCEL makes 200-300 million off of the people in NC just from the pick 3 alone...thats a lot of free money they are gettin and ya know how crooked politicians like to play with free money dont ya?Our Governor has already started borowing out of the lotto fund ..I mean WTF is that all about!!

I wanna see some NC citizens win and win big too!!!

Baltimore
        United States
        Member #80332
        September 24, 2009
        44040 Posts
        Posted: January 4, 2010, 10:38 am - IP Logged

156 secret stack

156 mirror stacks
        156   601
        590   045
        712   267

possibles

208   319   420

298   309   410

288   399   400

278   389   490

238 express on 156

928 = 473

156 scoop express pairs
        68x
        69x
        70x

Baltimore
          United States
          Member #80332
          September 24, 2009
          44040 Posts
          Posted: January 4, 2010, 10:41 am - IP Logged

Thanks Tech...I'm here to help..!!

NCEL makes 200-300 million off of the people in NC just from the pick 3 alone...thats a lot of free money they are gettin and ya know how crooked politicians like to play with free money dont ya?Our Governor has already started borowing out of the lotto fund ..I mean WTF is that all about!!

I wanna see some NC citizens win and win big too!!!

that may explain why the pick 3 has been goin wacko lately....if they using lottery money for crooked stuff they are gonna fool with the numbers now more than ever just to keep more than an edge in their favor, but dayum near killing us in the process. they know people love the lottery and for some its hope so they prey on us. its cool though..we gonna ride the heck out of this one !!!

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
            North Carolina
            United States
            Member #59855
            March 29, 2008
            31553 Posts
            Posted: January 4, 2010, 10:43 am - IP Logged

Technics, that was a little of how I was winning so much with my list.  I hit 12 times in Nov. and 17 in Dec....so 29 hits since that hot streak started on Nov. 10th...now if I had only put a lot more money on those hits, I'd be sitting pretty right about now.  I think I posted the pics of most of them...can't exactly remember when I started that but have a lot of copies saved up...Crazy

Here it is the 4th day of Jan. and no hit for me yet...l did play last night and had 056 & 256 but no 156...what was I thinking?

I know I said I should take a break but who am I kidding...I can't do that!Big Grin...even if I only play one or two!

I'm wondering when we will see a double...it's past time!

Good luck to you and keep on hitting!See Ya!

Baltimore
              United States
              Member #80332
              September 24, 2009
              44040 Posts
              Posted: January 4, 2010, 10:49 am - IP Logged

Technics, that was a little of how I was winning so much with my list.  I hit 12 times in Nov. and 17 in Dec....so 29 hits since that hot streak started on Nov. 10th...now if I had only put a lot more money on those hits, I'd be sitting pretty right about now.  I think I posted the pics of most of them...can't exactly remember when I started that but have a lot of copies saved up...Crazy

Here it is the 4th day of Jan. and no hit for me yet...l did play last night and had 056 & 256 but no 156...what was I thinking?

I know I said I should take a break but who am I kidding...I can't do that!Big Grin...even if I only play one or two!

I'm wondering when we will see a double...it's past time!

Good luck to you and keep on hitting!See Ya!

You are exactly right vergie....your list was super hot because those digits from your list were trendy at that time. like crow keeps saying you were riding a wave. its a new wave now so ya gotta ride this one. your list was missing some numbers as you can see compared to what i posted but i assure you that list of yours will pop again. i would advise you play my list the way you would do yours, do it the same way. my list has your numbers and the ones that were missing, plus i arranged the numbers so that an exact hit will be very likely based on ncel draw history of all those numbers i posted. thats why i've had exact hits so far. all ya gotta do is play the numbers forward and backwards and u nail it. i put some serious effort into crafting that list so i think you should take full advantage. EVERYONE SHOULD !!! Smile

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #59855
                March 29, 2008
                31553 Posts
                Posted: January 4, 2010, 10:57 am - IP Logged

ROFLVergie I get caught up in my farm on FARMVILLE that I don't come by like I should. But gracious...if that don't help you remember nothing will. Hey ...u see how tricky NICKEL got that 670....they fliped the 9 from the 907 then joined the two together and made that 976. I'm here to tell ya'll .....NICKEL GOT some freaky-sneaky crap goings on.

Ya'll make that money now.....pace  yourself....leave some for the rest of us!!

CB, I think I'm going to have to make another note that says when I play numbers like I did last night 056 256 to remember to put 156 in...had my mind on 256 matching 259 for one thing & 056 matching 059! 

I usually do play the one with a zero number but my mind is off here lately.Big Grin I'll get it together today for sure!

Good luck to you and keep them chickens warm on your farm!...you got to get lots of eggs...maybe a "golden one" from NCEL!See Ya!

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #59855
                  March 29, 2008
                  31553 Posts
                  Posted: January 4, 2010, 11:03 am - IP Logged

You are exactly right vergie....your list was super hot because those digits from your list were trendy at that time. like crow keeps saying you were riding a wave. its a new wave now so ya gotta ride this one. your list was missing some numbers as you can see compared to what i posted but i assure you that list of yours will pop again. i would advise you play my list the way you would do yours, do it the same way. my list has your numbers and the ones that were missing, plus i arranged the numbers so that an exact hit will be very likely based on ncel draw history of all those numbers i posted. thats why i've had exact hits so far. all ya gotta do is play the numbers forward and backwards and u nail it. i put some serious effort into crafting that list so i think you should take full advantage. EVERYONE SHOULD !!! Smile

Sounds like a good plan to me...only my kitty is so low now I can't play all of the numbers like you do...Crazy

You did it right by playing all of them as you said in your post yesterday so you now have cash to keep on with...but then again if you have car that is a benz then you probably aren't hurting for cash anyway...Big Grin...I have a Toyota!LOL

Oh and speaking about my list...I added the 19's so everybody ought to remember to flip all of those 9's to 6's...if they played from it last night & had done that they would have gotten it....maybe some onlookers that don't post did...hope so!

Baltimore
                    United States
                    Member #80332
                    September 24, 2009
                    44040 Posts
                    Posted: January 4, 2010, 11:10 am - IP Logged

Sounds like a good plan to me...only my kitty is so low now I can't play all of the numbers like you do...Crazy

You did it right by playing all of them as you said in your post yesterday so you now have cash to keep on with...but then again if you have car that is a benz then you probably aren't hurting for cash anyway...Big Grin...I have a Toyota!LOL

Oh and speaking about my list...I added the 19's so everybody ought to remember to flip all of those 9's to 6's...if they played from it last night & had done that they would have gotten it....maybe some onlookers that don't post did...hope so!

you can play almost the whole list for 50 bucks at 50 cent vergie....that will net you $250 wins if you play exact one way or both ways, or play it 50 cent any the way you been doin it..build ya pot back up. a few have got to be for exact though so u can get that $250 that will get ya kitty up quick.this list isnt gonna stop hitting no time soon...i need you to get in on this !!! oh and ncel payed for the benz. Wink

The Hitman's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                      Fayetteville Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #71666
                      March 1, 2009
                      4885 Posts
                      Posted: January 4, 2010, 11:11 am - IP Logged

one number I will be keeping in this week is 250. Had a dream that I got a ticket and it was 250.00

I pay my bills with lottery money - I get it get it!

betterbe's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                        charlotte, NC
                        United States
                        Member #71404
                        February 24, 2009
                        388 Posts
                        Posted: January 4, 2010, 11:15 am - IP Logged

i called it...no doubles...ncel be playin games...the kind we dont see...i bet our doubles came out in one of the (3) pretest drawings ncel had before the televised drawing though.Green laugh

Technics,

I guess I consider 156 a false double in a way because of the 1&6 could represent 511 or 566 . Does that make sense?

Betterbe

Baltimore
                          United States
                          Member #80332
                          September 24, 2009
                          44040 Posts
                          Posted: January 4, 2010, 11:19 am - IP Logged

Technics,

I guess I consider 156 a false double in a way because of the 1&6 could represent 511 or 566 . Does that make sense?

Betterbe

EXACTLY RIGHT...AND THATS WHY YOU SHOULD KEEP AN EYE ON THOSE NUMBERS BECAUSE THE ARE RELATIVES AND ANY ONE OF THEM COULD JUMP OUT AT ANYTIME THIS WEEK. THOSE ARE THE PAIRS 15 56 16 Smile WE COULD GET A RETURN ON ANY OF THESE THIS WEEK...I THINK ITS GONNA HAPPEN FOR SURE. Eek

United States
                            Member #69530
                            January 11, 2009
                            7803 Posts
                            Posted: January 4, 2010, 11:22 am - IP Logged

you can play almost the whole list for 50 bucks at 50 cent vergie....that will net you $250 wins if you play exact one way or both ways, or play it 50 cent any the way you been doin it..build ya pot back up. a few have got to be for exact though so u can get that $250 that will get ya kitty up quick.this list isnt gonna stop hitting no time soon...i need you to get in on this !!! oh and ncel payed for the benz. Wink

Tech!

You Sly as a Fox...I knew all along you was doing that....hey its all cool....

Keep hittem hard!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is in yo future!

Baltimore
                              United States
                              Member #80332
                              September 24, 2009
                              44040 Posts
                              Posted: January 4, 2010, 11:25 am - IP Logged

as a matter of fact since we are talking about it i like 151 / 115 so i'll be looking to rock the house with that one day this week...we gonna keep our eyes on that, thats the big money number of the week... ok betterbe ??? Smile

Page 38 of 436