Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 1/1 - 1/31/2010

Topic closed. 6529 replies. Last post 7 years ago by B4badu44.

Page 40 of 436
PrintE-mailLink
Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
North Carolina
United States
Member #59855
March 29, 2008
31521 Posts
Posted: January 4, 2010, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

man this is one meeeeeeeeeeean doubles list. i swear if ncel wasnt doin those blasted pretest draws we'd be getting all of those. they look good as pie though...! Green laugh

I Agree!

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
    Baltimore
    United States
    Member #80332
    September 24, 2009
    44026 Posts
    Posted: January 4, 2010, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

wasnt it back in september or october when we had weeks of doubles...i was lovin that mess...whew was that a ride. doubles were jumping out like mice. Green laugh

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
      North Carolina
      United States
      Member #59855
      March 29, 2008
      31521 Posts
      Posted: January 4, 2010, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Tech...I'm here to help..!!

NCEL makes 200-300 million off of the people in NC just from the pick 3 alone...thats a lot of free money they are gettin and ya know how crooked politicians like to play with free money dont ya?Our Governor has already started borowing out of the lotto fund ..I mean WTF is that all about!!

I wanna see some NC citizens win and win big too!!!

If any of the above is true then we might not see a double all month...everybody is thinking we ought to get one by now so lots of people are playing them...so more money for NCEL!

I bet you anything it will not be a double today or tonight...wait and see!

Just don't hold me to a bet of money cause I'm too low to pay one...LOL

I will probably play some but still think it might not be one today!

What we think is what they want us to think so they will do the opposite...so go with numbers that don't feel comfortable to you and you will hit.

Does that make any sense?...it does to me!

United States
        Member #1630
        June 7, 2003
        6011 Posts
        Posted: January 4, 2010, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

wasnt it back in september or october when we had weeks of doubles...i was lovin that mess...whew was that a ride. doubles were jumping out like mice. Green laugh

It looks like we are going to have that same double mess for January, get ready, it is going to be a VERY PROFITABLE RIDE lol!!!!!

112  Angelic Mouse 122 Mouse  232  Mouse On Wheel 233  Mouse 575 577 667 677 883 833 989 988 818 811 011 101 Play them all LOL!!!!

United States
          Member #1630
          June 7, 2003
          6011 Posts
          Posted: January 4, 2010, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

If any of the above is true then we might not see a double all month...everybody is thinking we ought to get one by now so lots of people are playing them...so more money for NCEL!

What we think is what they want us to think so they will do the opposite...so go with numbers that don't feel comfortable to you and you will hit.

That is VERY TRUE Vergie, maybe we should wait until we see a double come out? I don't know LOL!!!!!!LOL

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
            Baltimore
            United States
            Member #80332
            September 24, 2009
            44026 Posts
            Posted: January 4, 2010, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

vergie you nailed it. i'm playing way out of my element right now. it feels like i'm playing numbers for someone else. i'm winning so i cant complain but it feels very uncomfortable. i would have never played some of these numbers. i'm stuck on pets. Green laugh

United States
              Member #69530
              January 11, 2009
              7803 Posts
              Posted: January 4, 2010, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

Doubles are very hard to predict for......I mean look at X88 it hasnt hit in 240 draws!!!  Can you believe that? This has to be some kind of record!

You'll probably see a run on doubles soon like two or three in a row!

Good Luck Today,Vergie!

United States
                Member #1630
                June 7, 2003
                6011 Posts
                Posted: January 4, 2010, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

Stick with Technics and Crow's lists and play some doubles LOL!!!!Thumbs Up

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
                  North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #75096
                  May 26, 2009
                  7136 Posts
                  Posted: January 4, 2010, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

vergie you nailed it. i'm playing way out of my element right now. it feels like i'm playing numbers for someone else. i'm winning so i cant complain but it feels very uncomfortable. i would have never played some of these numbers. i'm stuck on pets. Green laugh

Technics, Crow, and Coolmoney blessings to you guys and today is the day.... whoooooo is what Money Mann would say... I think I figured it out today........Lets win some money ....... oh yes, Crow check your other box okay ..........

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

United States
                    Member #1630
                    June 7, 2003
                    6011 Posts
                    Posted: January 4, 2010, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

Doubles are very hard to predict for......I mean look at X88 it hasnt hit in 240 draws!!!  Can you believe that? This has to be some kind of record!

You'll probably see a run on doubles soon like two or three in a row!

Good Luck Today,Vergie!

Now that is unbelievable, the NCEL should be smacked LOL!!!!LOL Where are those 88X?  Willie, you should play those, they might come out!!!!!!!

United States
                      Member #69530
                      January 11, 2009
                      7803 Posts
                      Posted: January 4, 2010, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

When people stick to playing thier favorite pets it can be unproductive especially if it is a non-trend digit...

When the trend changes we'll change with it...

Ive got a few more good ideas up my sleave that I'm working on...

Good Luck Today!

United States
                        Member #1630
                        June 7, 2003
                        6011 Posts
                        Posted: January 4, 2010, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

Technics, Crow, and Coolmoney blessings to you guys and today is the day.... whoooooo is what Money Mann would say... I think I figured it out today........Lets win some money ....... oh yes, Crow check your other box okay ..........

Thank you Chella, blessings to you too!!!!! Win Big and make NCEL pay!!!!!! I will be with y'all tommorrow, I am going to hit big too LOL!!!!Big Grin Santa

United States
                          Member #69530
                          January 11, 2009
                          7803 Posts
                          Posted: January 4, 2010, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

Got it!!

Thanks Chella!

North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #75096
                            May 26, 2009
                            7136 Posts
                            Posted: January 4, 2010, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Chella, blessings to you too!!!!! Win Big and make NCEL pay!!!!!! I will be with y'all tommorrow, I am going to hit big too LOL!!!!Big Grin Santa

Well of course you are, I have to go and play now but good luck and blessings to you for tommorrow okay I did well last month with winnings and this month is going to be my month as well..... whoooooooo.................Party

North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #75096
                              May 26, 2009
                              7136 Posts
                              Posted: January 4, 2010, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

Got it!!

Thanks Chella!

YOu welcome buddy lets make some money....... Hey Tech do what you do boo..... I have to get them for messing with me last night... as for pairs to watch out for are 84x 64x 86x keep eyes on these pairs and you will get a hit I promise you this week............

Page 40 of 436