Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 1/1 - 1/31/2010

Topic closed. 6529 replies. Last post 7 years ago by B4badu44.

Page 46 of 436
PrintE-mailLink
wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
Charlotte North Carolina
United States
Member #464
July 9, 2002
17392 Posts
Posted: January 4, 2010, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

Technics?

Listen man you got to listen to me for a second,ok man?

We may have to stop posting these workouts...we may be being watched too much you know that!!!

I'm tellin ya they aint gonna let you just keep on winnin like you doing....

We may have to pull the plug on this stuff or keep this stuff under raps..!

Crow, I really don't think the auditor will let NC change the numbers according to what we post.  If that was the case, we would never win anything.  They maybe however be laughing at the number of post people make about them changing numbers. I am not saying that the lottery staff is not reading the post, only that they are not changing anything 

wpb

United States
    Member #69530
    January 11, 2009
    7803 Posts
    Posted: January 4, 2010, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

i hope you are rigth crow, like i said ncel cannot avoid six way numbers so lets just see what they do to beat that...meanwhile we must help the rest of us who are at a complete disadvantage...i will keep posting the workouts til ncel runs doubles for the entire month. (never) we got them beat this time buddy. if anything i need to announce on television how to win so that more people can rape ncel, see how they like them apples. i freakin love it, this is gonna be a long azz ride crow. i think i can do $8000 or more grand this month if this keeps up. Thumbs Up

Seriously though,we may be making a big mistake!

Ive run reduction models in other states and the outcome is the same which BTW is kinda scary!

I'm beginning to believe we shouldn't have let the cat out of the bag with this stuff...

I have to run some more prefix reduction models before I change over to the new system but I gotta give this more thought...

United States
      Member #1630
      June 7, 2003
      6011 Posts
      Posted: January 4, 2010, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

sc is getting doubles like crazy...and we havent seen doubles in weeks...wth ????   770 and 771 back to back  Eek

I saw that Technics, you are right, SC and everyone else are playing doubles often all year long but not the NCEL?  What other state has had doubles out this long?

Charlotte North Carolina
        United States
        Member #464
        July 9, 2002
        17392 Posts
        Posted: January 4, 2010, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

After all of that preaching up there about playing the same number with a one and and a zero be darned if I didn't turn right around today and play 169 and not 069...BUT that's quite alright because I won big (big to me) on a $20 card I bought...I posted the picture of it on the scratch card forum...if you want to see how much.... here is the link below & go to page 5!  Yippee!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/205381

Vergie, you are the luckiest person I have ever seen with the scratch card.  You are going to get a very big one one of these day!  Congratulations!

wpb

Baltimore
          United States
          Member #80332
          September 24, 2009
          44015 Posts
          Posted: January 4, 2010, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, however this is a non-sequitur....Nbey is inaccurate and it is this type of logic like I said before that leads people down the road to financial ruin..

Where are Nbeys statistics that have proved productive?

There are no such things as productive pets anymore than there are Bigfoot,the Wolfman,Aliens...etc

Why cling to something that just doesnt work unless you feel good about losing money?

Has it not dawned on you yet just why NCEL makes as much money as they do?

Most if not all of the people on lotto post still continue to try the same unproductive things over and over again..ya know why Vergie?

Because theyre given false unproductive knowledge by ignorant uneducated people who dont know in the first place...they'd never admit it though which BTW make things even worse for them financially in the end..

dayum crow you on a roll aintcha buddy. Green laughi agree with the last part. people have a false sense of hope with the lottery and can be a bit uneducated at times about playing. if vergie is comfortable the way she plays you can argue it til ya blue in the face but she isnt gonna give up her level of comfort for something unknown. folks stick to what works and whats familiar to them..even if its wrong...a sad reality. like she said, she does learn from her mistakes and thats the most important part to me. if you learn from mistakes you become more efficient and play better. i'm in the same boat vergie is in...i know how she feels.i have learned from my mistakes and as a result i play a lil better. there is always room to improve for everyone. our biggest task is changing when ncel changes, its like bullriding,  we gotta stay on the bull as long as we can and then jump back on once we know its rhythm. Wink

Baltimore
            United States
            Member #80332
            September 24, 2009
            44015 Posts
            Posted: January 4, 2010, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

Seriously though,we may be making a big mistake!

Ive run reduction models in other states and the outcome is the same which BTW is kinda scary!

I'm beginning to believe we shouldn't have let the cat out of the bag with this stuff...

I have to run some more prefix reduction models before I change over to the new system but I gotta give this more thought...

whats the mistake we are making buddy ??? like you said its a wave when it stops you catch the next one...trend digits are endless they will never stop..the trick is recognizing them when they change. What?

Charlotte North Carolina
              United States
              Member #464
              July 9, 2002
              17392 Posts
              Posted: January 4, 2010, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, however this is a non-sequitur....Nbey is inaccurate and it is this type of logic like I said before that leads people down the road to financial ruin..

Where are Nbeys statistics that have proved productive?

There are no such things as productive pets anymore than there are Bigfoot,the Wolfman,Aliens...etc

Why cling to something that just doesnt work unless you feel good about losing money?

Has it not dawned on you yet just why NCEL makes as much money as they do?

Most if not all of the people on lotto post still continue to try the same unproductive things over and over again..ya know why Vergie?

Because theyre given false unproductive knowledge by ignorant uneducated people who dont know in the first place...they'd never admit it though which BTW make things even worse for them financially in the end..

I have to say crow, I don't know what method Nbey use but I can tell you that she hits a lot and help many people hit.  Like she said different people have different method and I appreciate all methods.  There is more than one way to skin a cat. When I see a system that repetely hits with 5 or less numbers posted, I will be the first one to say that system is the one.

wpb

United States
                Member #69530
                January 11, 2009
                7803 Posts
                Posted: January 4, 2010, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

whats the mistake we are making buddy ??? like you said its a wave when it stops you catch the next one...trend digits are endless they will never stop..the trick is recognizing them when they change. What?

Technics said--"whats the mistake we are making buddy ??? "

crow: I dont know it just seems this stuff is getting outta hand,I'm beginning to believe the masses dont need this kind of knowledge..and really why should they....Ive spent tons of hours doing reduction modeling only to try to explain it to ignorant ungracious people through out the lotto world who are STILL playing thier freakin birthday as a means to win...

There are still quite a few refinements to the list I gotta make before it is complete...

United States
                  Member #69530
                  January 11, 2009
                  7803 Posts
                  Posted: January 4, 2010, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

I have to say crow, I don't know what method Nbey use but I can tell you that she hits a lot and help many people hit.  Like she said different people have different method and I appreciate all methods.  There is more than one way to skin a cat. When I see a system that repetely hits with 5 or less numbers posted, I will be the first one to say that system is the one.

Sorry but your position is as wrong/innacurate as is Vergies and Nbeys...

There are no systems out there with as little as 5 combinations that hit repeatedly and this is not "REDUCTION MODELING" this is pure "LUCK" so lets be honest here!

Youre forgetting that the odds are "RIGGED" by NCEL statistic wise and what is even worse is that many people use Voodoo science with no foudation to try to win the lotto...

NCEL is getting richer ever day by this form of ignorance...

Baltimore
                    United States
                    Member #80332
                    September 24, 2009
                    44015 Posts
                    Posted: January 4, 2010, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Technics said--"whats the mistake we are making buddy ??? "

crow: I dont know it just seems this stuff is getting outta hand,I'm beginning to believe the masses dont need this kind of knowledge..and really why should they....Ive spent tons of hours doing reduction modeling only to try to explain it to ignorant ungracious people through out the lotto world who are STILL playing thier freakin birthday as a means to win...

There are still quite a few refinements to the list I gotta make before it is complete...

ok crow..here it is..

people always resist change. i have been in the entertainment industry for 25 years and i'm still trying to change people and make them see things another way. most of us are too old and set in our ways. the lottery is no different. i was leary at first about things you were saying. i'm an azzhole though..i'm a complete fool. i researched everything you were saying. if it withstands the test of investigation then i knew you were on to something. the truth always withstands the test of investigation. so you won my confidence after i was willing to put what you were saying to the test.....simple.everyone isnt operating on the same level of thinking though...its gonna take time. do your thing and dont worry about people who appear not to be paying you any attention. i'm 100% sure there are 100 people looking at this post right now who have never posted but are willing to give you a shot. keep it moving buddy...i'm sorry but this we must take full advantage of...i have no remorse about yanking money from ncel. Hurray!

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                      North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #53121
                      June 24, 2007
                      6498 Posts
                      Posted: January 4, 2010, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Vergie, you are the luckiest person I have ever seen with the scratch card.  You are going to get a very big one one of these day!  Congratulations!

lucky doesn't describe the situation..

it is her destiny... my destiny is to hit 1 or 2 dollars every 30 or 40 dollars I spent on scratch off's.. v6 can spend $20 time after time and always win.. remember to count your blessings V6. nothing last forever

Quoted by favor4:

Your winning number is not under attack. It's about to HIT. So Hang In There"

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                        North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #53121
                        June 24, 2007
                        6498 Posts
                        Posted: January 4, 2010, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

JordanT1021 - Monday Evening Numbers Are: 814 - 148 - 418 - 229 - 445

Quoted by favor4:

Your winning number is not under attack. It's about to HIT. So Hang In There"

BIGAUBURN's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
                          Member #49687
                          February 10, 2007
                          391 Posts
                          Posted: January 4, 2010, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

ok crow..here it is..

people always resist change. i have been in the entertainment industry for 25 years and i'm still trying to change people and make them see things another way. most of us are too old and set in our ways. the lottery is no different. i was leary at first about things you were saying. i'm an azzhole though..i'm a complete fool. i researched everything you were saying. if it withstands the test of investigation then i knew you were on to something. the truth always withstands the test of investigation. so you won my confidence after i was willing to put what you were saying to the test.....simple.everyone isnt operating on the same level of thinking though...its gonna take time. do your thing and dont worry about people who appear not to be paying you any attention. i'm 100% sure there are 100 people looking at this post right now who have never posted but are willing to give you a shot. keep it moving buddy...i'm sorry but this we must take full advantage of...i have no remorse about yanking money from ncel. Hurray!

Man thats real because I gave them to much of my <snip> MONIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I average about 2 hits a week but I know i should get them everyday!!!! BREAK THE BANK........they got plenty of money in ncel......I know for a fact that i put some computers in some classrooms across the state!!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

If the "haves" gave the "have-nots" half of what they had, the "haves" would still be the "haves" and the"have-nots"would be the "have-somethings" Fred G. Sanford.

United States
                            Member #69530
                            January 11, 2009
                            7803 Posts
                            Posted: January 4, 2010, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

ok crow..here it is..

Thank you Technics,I appreciate your insight and honesty...youre right...!

Hit NCEL as hard as you can for as much as you can too,I'll help ya out there if I can...

Thanks man..

Good Luck

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
                              North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #75096
                              May 26, 2009
                              7136 Posts
                              Posted: January 4, 2010, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone and pray we win tonight... Hello Crow blessings to you buddy.......Hey Tech, and Bigauburn whats up..........lets win some money tonight.... Party

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

Page 46 of 436