Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 1/1 - 1/31/2010

Topic closed. 6529 replies. Last post 7 years ago by B4badu44.

Page 48 of 436
PrintE-mailLink
Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
North Carolina
United States
Member #75096
May 26, 2009
7136 Posts
Posted: January 4, 2010, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

156 secret stack

156 scoop express pairs
68x
69x
70x

Everyone must realize this the scoop does get you at least 3 or 4 hits a week... so know that Technics is on point with it... I have the system too buddy just type in number and it pops right up.... I have a few system I use so that helps me so much.......I only got it today cause was looking for 90x pair and it came but was more on the 905 not the 906 today so played that one .50

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #75096
    May 26, 2009
    7136 Posts
    Posted: January 4, 2010, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

Tech, You are hotter than a 45.  Keep killing NCEL.  Hopefully, we that have not been winning will catch the heat wave soon.  I feel it coming!!!!!

Be Blessed my Brother.

I agree our buddy is doing his thing.......but I am right behind ya......

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
      Baltimore
      United States
      Member #80332
      September 24, 2009
      44043 Posts
      Posted: January 4, 2010, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

Everyone must realize this the scoop does get you at least 3 or 4 hits a week... so know that Technics is on point with it... I have the system too buddy just type in number and it pops right up.... I have a few system I use so that helps me so much.......I only got it today cause was looking for 90x pair and it came but was more on the 905 not the 906 today so played that one .50

Yes chella they need to know that the scoop may not produce results in the very next draw but numbers will pop from it all week, keep eyes on them pairs to get you in the zone and narrow down some of the numbers to play. you just gotta keep good notes in your book. i'm going to target (tar-jae) to buy some new note books now. i'm gonna keep very detailed notes this year. Thumbs Up

United States
        Member #69530
        January 11, 2009
        7803 Posts
        Posted: January 4, 2010, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Crow winning money is the name of the game.... You win some and loose some.  There are many ways to help with coming up with pairs and I cant use just one method when doing so... I have to do a few and look at what pairs come from the stacks and the number that shows up the most.......blessings to you......and good luck everyone.......

Ive come to the conclusion that the old way of locating pairs may be innacurate/unproductive...here is why:

Some pairs go missing for hundreds of draws,why is that?

Why do some pairs repeats sooooo often when other pairs remain absent?

Look back a bit in the pick 3 log and there you'll see this:

06-56-60-65..etc

These pairs hit at a much higher rate than do pairs that are missing for hundreds of draws...looking back into the draw history regarding pairs may just may be unproductive..

Its beginning to look like that trend digits are indicators of future pairs not past history of  past draws...

TheBox1225's avatar - box
          United States
          United States
          Member #52480
          May 27, 2007
          239 Posts
          Posted: January 4, 2010, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

United States
            Member #1630
            June 7, 2003
            6011 Posts
            Posted: January 4, 2010, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

I will be  Shocked Shocked 1if a double doesn't come out tonight!!!!! NCEL has to put up or shut up tonight with these doubles!!!!

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
              North Carolina
              United States
              Member #59855
              March 29, 2008
              31553 Posts
              Posted: January 4, 2010, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

this is how it started last time vergie...with a scratch card....i remember...lol Green laugh

Yes & I hope it repeats the pattern!Big Grin

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #59855
                March 29, 2008
                31553 Posts
                Posted: January 4, 2010, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, however this is a non-sequitur....Nbey is inaccurate and it is this type of logic like I said before that leads people down the road to financial ruin..

Where are Nbeys statistics that have proved productive?

There are no such things as productive pets anymore than there are Bigfoot,the Wolfman,Aliens...etc

Why cling to something that just doesnt work unless you feel good about losing money?

Has it not dawned on you yet just why NCEL makes as much money as they do?

Most if not all of the people on lotto post still continue to try the same unproductive things over and over again..ya know why Vergie?

Because theyre given false unproductive knowledge by ignorant uneducated people who dont know in the first place...they'd never admit it though which BTW make things even worse for them financially in the end..

Crow, from the people I have observed on here and what they have posted do not lead me to believe any of them are ignorant nor uneducated. 

Oh and I played a bunch of my pets tonight and I am expecting one of them to win and when it does I will post the pictures so you can see them...I bought 4 of one of them.

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #59855
                  March 29, 2008
                  31553 Posts
                  Posted: January 4, 2010, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Vergie, you are the luckiest person I have ever seen with the scratch card.  You are going to get a very big one one of these day!  Congratulations!

Thanks Wpb!

Yes I expect to get one of the million dollar winners very soon!Big Grin Angelor at least in the thousands!...got to keep thinking "big"!

If you act like and believe you are going to win you will win...I have noticed when I have confidence in myself it works out but when I slip back into the "worry syndrome" it doesn't.

For instance when I go into a store desperate for a win and buy cards or p3 tickets I never win but when I finally let go and relax like today I said what the heck I'll buy that card & I wasn't desperate for a win...then I won...don't know if this makes any sense or not but it works for me...the trouble is keeping that good karma and not letting yourself get off center like I do sometimes or let somebody else bring you down.

United States
                    Member #69530
                    January 11, 2009
                    7803 Posts
                    Posted: January 4, 2010, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Crow, from the people I have observed on here and what they have posted do not lead me to believe any of them are ignorant nor uneducated. 

Oh and I played a bunch of my pets tonight and I am expecting one of them to win and when it does I will post the pictures so you can see them...I bought 4 of one of them.

Vergie,this is ridiculous....

Obtaining winning numbers by mysticism,numerology,dreams..etc is Valid to you?

Do this: go explain that position to the local college professor in your town who teaches math/statistics and watch while he laughs you outta town..

The bottom line is that it has no validity what so ever....hence the ignorance that I was talking about earlier...

QED...Vergie..QED... !

North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #59855
                      March 29, 2008
                      31553 Posts
                      Posted: January 4, 2010, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

Vergie,this is ridiculous....

Obtaining winning numbers by mysticism,numerology,dreams..etc is Valid to you?

Do this: go explain that position to the local college professor in your town who teaches math/statistics and watch while he laughs you outta town..

The bottom line is that it has no validity what so ever....hence the ignorance that I was talking about earlier...

QED...Vergie..QED... !

I see you won't stop or agree with any of us that other methods work too and you want to have the last word so I'm going to let you have the last word on it but most of us are still going to play the way that works best for us.

Oh and I do know a math genius and he has sense enough not to play the lottery.

United States
                        Member #1630
                        June 7, 2003
                        6011 Posts
                        Posted: January 4, 2010, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

I like playing pets and I will also play some numbers from Crow's and Technics' list.  I think that all systems work because sometimes Crow might be hot with the numbers, then Technics, then Chella, then B4badu44, etc.  No one person is going to know what comes out all the time.  Before we had lists, people played pets and hit with them so they aren't going to abandon them and they shouldn't when those pets are enabling them to win part of the time.

igetmoney704's avatar - s11201544 31033182_4975.jpg
                          Charlotte, NC
                          United States
                          Member #77270
                          July 18, 2009
                          270 Posts
                          Posted: January 4, 2010, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

happy new year everyone haven't been on in a while. It time for new winnings lets hit em hard tonight!!!

*************THE GAME BEEN GOOD TO ME****************

Baltimore
                            United States
                            Member #80332
                            September 24, 2009
                            44043 Posts
                            Posted: January 4, 2010, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

I see you won't stop or agree with any of us that other methods work too and you want to have the last word so I'm going to let you have the last word on it but most of us are still going to play the way that works best for us.

Oh and I do know a math genius and he has sense enough not to play the lottery.

Green laughI Agree!

Baltimore
                              United States
                              Member #80332
                              September 24, 2009
                              44043 Posts
                              Posted: January 4, 2010, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

i stepped outside of my comfort zone and bought a few qp's Eek

761 826 6547 8898

lets see what happens on my first time doin the qick pick thang. Smile

Page 48 of 436