Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 1/1 - 1/31/2010

Topic closed. 6529 replies. Last post 7 years ago by B4badu44.

Page 47 of 436
PrintE-mailLink
Tenaj's avatar - michellea
Charlotte NC
United States
Member #17406
June 18, 2005
4053 Posts
Posted: January 4, 2010, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, however this is a non-sequitur....Nbey is inaccurate and it is this type of logic like I said before that leads people down the road to financial ruin..

Where are Nbeys statistics that have proved productive?

There are no such things as productive pets anymore than there are Bigfoot,the Wolfman,Aliens...etc

Why cling to something that just doesnt work unless you feel good about losing money?

Has it not dawned on you yet just why NCEL makes as much money as they do?

Most if not all of the people on lotto post still continue to try the same unproductive things over and over again..ya know why Vergie?

Because theyre given false unproductive knowledge by ignorant uneducated people who dont know in the first place...they'd never admit it though which BTW make things even worse for them financially in the end..

There are no such things as productive pets anymore than there are Bigfoot,the Wolfman,Aliens...etc

TypeA pet is unproductive only when it doesn't come that often in your state, (why play a number that comes twice a year and you play everyday) But when you know the triggers, know the cluster it travels in, the patterns or characterictics of it and  watch the board, a Pet can be quite profitable and have the patient to watch and wait to take it to the bank. 

I've played with people who I knew by their number and not their names because they played that number everyday.  Some of them blindly and some of them knew what they were doing and hit $10 straight on their pet all the time.

I hit in a combo one night and went to collect and there was a guy there collecting too.  He had $10 straight on it, I have a pitiful combo.  I asked him how did he know that number was coming and he told me the number that triggers it (comes first) and said he loads up when he see the trigger.  That's when I learned what a trigger was. A pet can be quite profitable I beg to differ.

takeemtothebank

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #75096
    May 26, 2009
    7136 Posts
    Posted: January 4, 2010, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Technics,I appreciate your insight and honesty...youre right...!

Hit NCEL as hard as you can for as much as you can too,I'll help ya out there if I can...

Thanks man..

Good Luck

Crow winning money is the name of the game.... You win some and loose some.  There are many ways to help with coming up with pairs and I cant use just one method when doing so... I have to do a few and look at what pairs come from the stacks and the number that shows up the most.......blessings to you......and good luck everyone.......

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

United States
      Member #1630
      June 7, 2003
      6011 Posts
      Posted: January 4, 2010, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

See Ya!Hi Chella, hope you hit BIG tonight!!!!!!!!

taterman47's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
        Walkertown N.C.
        United States
        Member #67152
        November 18, 2008
        1546 Posts
        Posted: January 4, 2010, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Way to go everyone who won today..

Crow and Techs and everyone keep up the good work..

Believe me i keep a eye on the numbers you have out there crow..

North Carolina
          United States
          Member #75096
          May 26, 2009
          7136 Posts
          Posted: January 4, 2010, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

TypeA pet is unproductive only when it doesn't come that often in your state, (why play a number that comes twice a year and you play everyday) But when you know the triggers, know the cluster it travels in, the patterns or characterictics of it and  watch the board, a Pet can be quite profitable and have the patient to watch and wait to take it to the bank. 

I've played with people who I knew by their number and not their names because they played that number everyday.  Some of them blindly and some of them knew what they were doing and hit $10 straight on their pet all the time.

I hit in a combo one night and went to collect and there was a guy there collecting too.  He had $10 straight on it, I have a pitiful combo.  I asked him how did he know that number was coming and he told me the number that triggers it (comes first) and said he loads up when he see the trigger.  That's when I learned what a trigger was. A pet can be quite profitable I beg to differ.

Oh yes cause when mines come out I will be there and I keep it in.... any day now........

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
            Baltimore
            United States
            Member #80332
            September 24, 2009
            44043 Posts
            Posted: January 4, 2010, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone and pray we win tonight... Hello Crow blessings to you buddy.......Hey Tech, and Bigauburn whats up..........lets win some money tonight.... Party

Hey chella honey....best believe we gonna get em tonite. we are making dents..small dents but they are consistant dents and thats all i care about. they hear us knockin at their banks door and they gotta lets us in cause we taking whats ours...lol Green laugh

United States
              Member #1630
              June 7, 2003
              6011 Posts
              Posted: January 4, 2010, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

Taterman, don't forgot the BIG MONEY NUMBA!!!!! Green laughGood luck tonight!!!!!

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #75096
                May 26, 2009
                7136 Posts
                Posted: January 4, 2010, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

See Ya!Hi Chella, hope you hit BIG tonight!!!!!!!!

Hello Cool I hope so too I did win 40.00 earlier but that was all....... I want a big hit tonight.... my son birthday is tommorrow and blessings are in order... Well I am throwing him a big party so the 1000.00 I won will come in handy..........I finally cashed that on Thursday....

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #75096
                  May 26, 2009
                  7136 Posts
                  Posted: January 4, 2010, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

Hey chella honey....best believe we gonna get em tonite. we are making dents..small dents but they are consistant dents and thats all i care about. they hear us knockin at their banks door and they gotta lets us in cause we taking whats ours...lol Green laugh

Oh yes buddy you know it... I dont worry I do my thing and keep it moving..... You and Crow as well as others on here really are true to your work and love you guys....... that is why blessings are coming your way... I want more money tonight.... I have to do workout now let me see.... hum... I have not done it yet but I will right now.....I want the doubles bad.....

United States
                    Member #69530
                    January 11, 2009
                    7803 Posts
                    Posted: January 4, 2010, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

I guess it all boils down to how you want to "View" your "Reality",huh,Pollyanna?

United States
                      Member #1630
                      June 7, 2003
                      6011 Posts
                      Posted: January 4, 2010, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Hello Cool I hope so too I did win 40.00 earlier but that was all....... I want a big hit tonight.... my son birthday is tommorrow and blessings are in order... Well I am throwing him a big party so the 1000.00 I won will come in handy..........I finally cashed that on Thursday....

I hope you enjoy celebrating your son's birthday with him and your family, that is a blessing, you will hit BIG for your birthday and his, this is both of your birthday month so it WILL happen, good luck to you tonight!!!! Get the NCEL's money!!!!!!! Big Grin Santa

North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #75096
                        May 26, 2009
                        7136 Posts
                        Posted: January 4, 2010, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

I hope you enjoy celebrating your son's birthday with him and your family, that is a blessing, you will hit BIG for your birthday and his, this is both of your birthday month so it WILL happen, good luck to you tonight!!!! Get the NCEL's money!!!!!!! Big Grin Santa

Oh yes I told the girl I would be back this month and she said I believe we may see you again.... It was so many people cashing the 1000.00 tickets....

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
                          Baltimore
                          United States
                          Member #80332
                          September 24, 2009
                          44043 Posts
                          Posted: January 4, 2010, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

i so agree with you....triggers are how i catch the triples. I Agree!

jmidgette's avatar - batman38

United States
                            Member #82485
                            November 14, 2009
                            183 Posts
                            Posted: January 4, 2010, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Tech, You are hotter than a 45.  Keep killing NCEL.  Hopefully, we that have not been winning will catch the heat wave soon.  I feel it coming!!!!!

Be Blessed my Brother.

AKA DIVA I

North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #75096
                              May 26, 2009
                              7136 Posts
                              Posted: January 4, 2010, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

Hey Chella, did you understand the sheet

No but I will call you okay..... blessings to you.....

Page 47 of 436