Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 1/1 - 1/31/2010

Topic closed. 6529 replies. Last post 7 years ago by B4badu44.

Page 45 of 436
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1630
June 7, 2003
6011 Posts
Posted: January 4, 2010, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

After all of that preaching up there about playing the same number with a one and and a zero be darned if I didn't turn right around today and play 169 and not 069...BUT that's quite alright because I won big (big to me) on a $20 card I bought...I posted the picture of it on the scratch card forum...if you want to see how much.... here is the link below & go to page 5!  Yippee!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/205381

Congratulations on your winnings Vergie, way to go!!!!!!! Angel Glitter Angel Glitter Text Angel 1 Angel 1 Angel Angel Angel 2 Angel 3

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #59855
    March 29, 2008
    31549 Posts
    Posted: January 4, 2010, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

What?

This kind of reasoning is what makes NCEL rich....

Dont forget that NCEL has "NO CONSCIENCE".....the Govt that runs NCEL doesnt care that anyone is broke,homeless ..etc.. they will still take your money and keep taking it....

Stop holding on to strategies that dont work like: birthdays your favorite pets.etc..this kind of strategy makes NCEL even richer..

There is no THREE DAY RULE...! Flippin certain digits are unproductive as well...

Pay attention to the missing combinations list...!!!!

Certain digits can all of a sudden become hot for no reason at all so be prepared to jump them when they do!!

Crow I just want to say I have won many many times with my pets and some with my birthday no. too.

If I go back since 2006 and count up my pets I've won with you would be very much surprised at how many.

I know your statistics are a good method but like Nbey said there are other ways of playing pick3.  I have proved it to myself when I have been on my hot streaks, like the past 29 hits I just had.

I do appreciate what you're doing so don't get me wrong but I personally will continue on with what works for me...and hopefully learn from my mistakes...when I get sidetracked like today and playing 169 and not 069 I just have to kick myself and get up and try to remember the next time the mistake I  made & learn from it.

Good luck!See Ya!

North Carolina
      United States
      Member #59855
      March 29, 2008
      31549 Posts
      Posted: January 4, 2010, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations on your winnings Vergie, way to go!!!!!!! Angel Glitter Angel Glitter Text Angel 1 Angel 1 Angel Angel Angel 2 Angel 3

Thanks Coolmoney!  The secret is to buy one every now and then...I stopped by 2 stores today and the next number was 3 on that card at both stores so at the second one I said what the heck let me have it and almost fainted when I scratched it off...to me it's a lot of money!

United States
        Member #1630
        June 7, 2003
        6011 Posts
        Posted: January 4, 2010, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Coolmoney!  The secret is to buy one every now and then...I stopped by 2 stores today and the next number was 3 on that card at both stores so at the second one I said what the heck let me have it and almost fainted when I scratched it off...to me it's a lot of money!

Yes, it is alot of money and I am glad you won!!!!! Keep doing what you are doing because you are hitting and winning so that is great!!! Good luck to you tonight!!!!!! You are right, all of us have our own system of winning and we have to play the way that feels right to us!!!!! Systems are constantly changing in order to try to guess the winning number so we all have to be adaptable to different approaches and ways to win.  Good luck tonight Vergie!!!!Big Grin Santa

North Carolina
          United States
          Member #59855
          March 29, 2008
          31549 Posts
          Posted: January 4, 2010, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

If any of the above is true then we might not see a double all month...everybody is thinking we ought to get one by now so lots of people are playing them...so more money for NCEL!

I bet you anything it will not be a double today or tonight...wait and see!

Just don't hold me to a bet of money cause I'm too low to pay one...LOL

I will probably play some but still think it might not be one today!

What we think is what they want us to think so they will do the opposite...so go with numbers that don't feel comfortable to you and you will hit.

Does that make any sense?...it does to me!

What did I say up there about it not being a double today and dumb me played some anyway.

Congrats to you Technics and to all of the winners today!Party

North Carolina
            United States
            Member #59855
            March 29, 2008
            31549 Posts
            Posted: January 4, 2010, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Yes, it is alot of money and I am glad you won!!!!! Keep doing what you are doing because you are hitting and winning so that is great!!! Good luck to you tonight!!!!!! You are right, all of us have our own system of winning and we have to play the way that feels right to us!!!!! Systems are constantly changing in order to try to guess the winning number so we all have to be adaptable to different approaches and ways to win.  Good luck tonight Vergie!!!!Big Grin Santa

That's right about the different approaches!

Good luck to you too!See Ya!

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
              Baltimore
              United States
              Member #80332
              September 24, 2009
              44036 Posts
              Posted: January 4, 2010, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

You do realize that we've stumbled on to something big,right?

99% of the people that visit lotto post dont have a clue on how to pull these combinations,you realize that,right?

I have a couple more updates to the list for more accuracy,but dayuuum this stuff may be gettin outta hand....

Like I said we may have to keep this stuff under raps and not let it fall into the wrong hands.. !!!

This could be one of the secrets to the x-files..!!

i hope you are rigth crow, like i said ncel cannot avoid six way numbers so lets just see what they do to beat that...meanwhile we must help the rest of us who are at a complete disadvantage...i will keep posting the workouts til ncel runs doubles for the entire month. (never) we got them beat this time buddy. if anything i need to announce on television how to win so that more people can rape ncel, see how they like them apples. i freakin love it, this is gonna be a long azz ride crow. i think i can do $8000 or more grand this month if this keeps up. Thumbs Up

United States
                Member #1630
                June 7, 2003
                6011 Posts
                Posted: January 4, 2010, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

What did I say up there about it not being a double today and dumb me played some anyway.

Congrats to you Technics and to all of the winners today!Party

You are not dumb Vergie, you are smart because you are winning constantly and will continue to win.  I thought that we were going to get a double too, they are on the way, keep them in!!!!!!!Thumbs Up

United States
                  Member #1630
                  June 7, 2003
                  6011 Posts
                  Posted: January 4, 2010, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

i hope you are rigth crow, like i said ncel cannot avoid six way numbers so lets just see what they do to beat that...meanwhile we must help the rest of us who are at a complete disadvantage...i will keep posting the workouts til ncel runs doubles for the entire month. (never) we got them beat this time buddy. if anything i need to announce on television how to win so that more people can rape ncel, see how they like them apples. i freakin love it, this is gonna be a long azz ride crow. i think i can do $8000 or more grand this month if this keeps up. Thumbs Up

Shocked Shocked 1January is going to be one HOT month LOL!!!!!

North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #59855
                    March 29, 2008
                    31549 Posts
                    Posted: January 4, 2010, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Technics, you ought to drive to Raleigh tonight and sneak in and give a little speech on how to win right after they draw the number....I'll be watching WRAL to see if you're there!

Hey if that lady and her husband can crash the President's party & even have their picture made with him and everybody else important there then you can crash the drawing and give all of NC the tip to win!...Big Grin Angel

North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #59855
                      March 29, 2008
                      31549 Posts
                      Posted: January 4, 2010, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

You are not dumb Vergie, you are smart because you are winning constantly and will continue to win.  I thought that we were going to get a double too, they are on the way, keep them in!!!!!!!Thumbs Up

Why thank you Coolmoney!...but let's not forget I have not won yet at pick3 this whole year!I just love that little girl...she reminds me of me when I was little.Crazy

United States
                        Member #1630
                        June 7, 2003
                        6011 Posts
                        Posted: January 4, 2010, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

The year just started Vergie, you will be hitting in no time, you will see!!!! Look how you won today!!!!!! You will continue to hit, you just hit today so this is your first hit for 2010!!!! Congratulations!!!!!Blue Angel

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                          Charlotte North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #464
                          July 9, 2002
                          17392 Posts
                          Posted: January 4, 2010, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

NC PICKS 4Midday

665,556,926,721,995,559,590,660,444,000,666,960,966,996,750,492,321,500,550,427,560, most likely to come from these 427.

I

WTG LuckyGA,  NC cut off is 2:45.  Sure wished you had posted this earlier.  I did play a few on this list today but not the 960.  Still looking at a few of these for eve.  Thanks for posting.

wpb

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
                            Baltimore
                            United States
                            Member #80332
                            September 24, 2009
                            44036 Posts
                            Posted: January 4, 2010, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

sc is getting doubles like crazy...and we havent seen doubles in weeks...wth ????   770 and 771 back to back  Eek

United States
                              Member #69530
                              January 11, 2009
                              7803 Posts
                              Posted: January 4, 2010, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Crow I just want to say I have won many many times with my pets and some with my birthday no. too.

If I go back since 2006 and count up my pets I've won with you would be very much surprised at how many.

I know your statistics are a good method but like Nbey said there are other ways of playing pick3.  I have proved it to myself when I have been on my hot streaks, like the past 29 hits I just had.

I do appreciate what you're doing so don't get me wrong but I personally will continue on with what works for me...and hopefully learn from my mistakes...when I get sidetracked like today and playing 169 and not 069 I just have to kick myself and get up and try to remember the next time the mistake I  made & learn from it.

Good luck!See Ya!

Sorry, however this is a non-sequitur....Nbey is inaccurate and it is this type of logic like I said before that leads people down the road to financial ruin..

Where are Nbeys statistics that have proved productive?

There are no such things as productive pets anymore than there are Bigfoot,the Wolfman,Aliens...etc

Why cling to something that just doesnt work unless you feel good about losing money?

Has it not dawned on you yet just why NCEL makes as much money as they do?

Most if not all of the people on lotto post still continue to try the same unproductive things over and over again..ya know why Vergie?

Because theyre given false unproductive knowledge by ignorant uneducated people who dont know in the first place...they'd never admit it though which BTW make things even worse for them financially in the end..

Page 45 of 436