Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Maryland: 1/1 - 1/31/2010

Topic closed. 109 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Litebets27.

Page 3 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
Litebets27's avatar - power
Maryland
United States
Member #10465
January 14, 2005
6065 Posts
Posted: January 11, 2010, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

I think they are watching our boards! I used to hit a couple of times a week and now nothing. Lite, I can relate with you on the addictions..that's why I had to stop playing for a while.  The good news is that my husband and I play the same pet numbers so I don't feel totally bad when I don't play.  He does share when he wins.  I guess my problem is that I haven't been studying the numbers like I used to. I was telling a close friend that I felt obsessed with these numbers so I had to take a step back because I was spending too much time on them. Yes, we all know there is a pattern to these numbers, but everytime you get one pattern figured out..it changes Unhappy I do know that once I decide to really get back to them, I will hit again...but I'm still going through my lotto withdrawal.

I Agree! 100%

Feeling,  PRICELESS!!!Banana

Come on Jackpot!!!

MdLot66's avatar - lightbulb
    Bel Air,Md
    United States
    Member #82350
    November 11, 2009
    62 Posts
    Posted: January 11, 2010, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

Well said, I guess the key to playing the lottery is just like anything else, always in moderation! I always use a rule of thumb and have never deviated, if I go 7 draws without a winner, I'll step out for 3 days. Then study the pattern when I didn't play, and I have been very successful using that formula! I have a certain amount of "play money" that I set aside each week, if its gone its gone win or no win. I do get tempted to break my rule if I see a really great chance or if a triple is looking to hit but "most of the time" wink wink, I stay strong!! Good luck to all!! By the way, the 406 is wayyyyyyyy overdue and I think we'll see it drop before the week is out!! Take care everyone!

Like2Win's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
      Glen Burnie, MD
      United States
      Member #69239
      January 6, 2009
      1425 Posts
      Posted: January 11, 2010, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Well said, I guess the key to playing the lottery is just like anything else, always in moderation! I always use a rule of thumb and have never deviated, if I go 7 draws without a winner, I'll step out for 3 days. Then study the pattern when I didn't play, and I have been very successful using that formula! I have a certain amount of "play money" that I set aside each week, if its gone its gone win or no win. I do get tempted to break my rule if I see a really great chance or if a triple is looking to hit but "most of the time" wink wink, I stay strong!! Good luck to all!! By the way, the 406 is wayyyyyyyy overdue and I think we'll see it drop before the week is out!! Take care everyone!

Thanks Md..I'll keep that 406 in mind.. I do know that we are way overdue for the 714 combo.  See below:

Sat, Jan 9, 2010 Washington, D.C. DC Lucky Numbers Evening 7-1-4 Fri, Jan 1, 2010 Washington, D.C. DC Lucky Numbers Midday 1-4-7 Tue, Dec 29, 2009 Washington, D.C. DC Lucky Numbers Evening 4-1-7 Thu, Dec 24, 2009 Washington, D.C. DC Lucky Numbers Midday 7-4-1

Mon, Jan 4, 2010 Virginia Pick 3 Day 4-7-1 Thu, Dec 24, 2009 Virginia Pick 3 Day 7-4-1

Maryland didn't have this number this or last month. This is one of my pet numbers because it's my oldest birthday. Good luck all!

Maryland
        United States
        Member #10465
        January 14, 2005
        6065 Posts
        Posted: January 12, 2010, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

01/12/2010    midday   172

LB:          936   217   714   950

mirror:    672   622   122  177   677

Add:       295   318   134   554   790 

Come on Jackpot!!!

Maryland
          United States
          Member #10465
          January 14, 2005
          6065 Posts
          Posted: January 13, 2010, 9:52 am - IP Logged

01/12/2010    midday   172

LB:          936   217   714   950

mirror:    672   622   122  177   677

Add:       295   318   134   554   790 

01/12/10  Evening     168

LB:            304   540   960   106

mirror:       668   613   118*  113*  663*

Add:          128   724   786    809    922

Good luck everybody!

Come on Jackpot!!!

Maryland
            United States
            Member #10465
            January 14, 2005
            6065 Posts
            Posted: January 13, 2010, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

01/13/10   Midday   634

LB:             757   993   191   337

mirror:       134   184   189   684   689   639   139

Add:           708   601   252   375   498   511

Come on Jackpot!!!

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
              Connecticut
              United States
              Member #61623
              May 29, 2008
              20581 Posts
              Posted: January 13, 2010, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

1/13 eve   354, 359, 364, 369, 453, 459, 463, 469
                               353, 363, 454, 464

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

Glen Burnie, MD
                United States
                Member #69239
                January 6, 2009
                1425 Posts
                Posted: January 13, 2010, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Okay, I'm convinced that they are reading our post.  The numbers are falling all around our numbers that we are predicting.  Yesterday 172 midday and I'm predicting 714..you have 406 and they dropped 420 tonight..what is going on.Rant

420-789-925-567-703

Good luck all!

MdLot66's avatar - lightbulb
                  Bel Air,Md
                  United States
                  Member #82350
                  November 11, 2009
                  62 Posts
                  Posted: January 13, 2010, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys- usually I try and debunk any type of lottery conspiracies but I'm with you Like, WHAT THE HE double hockey sticks is going on!!!!!!!! The 406 has been "avoided" a good 5 or 6 times in the past two months. I mean 402, 407 , 401, 906, 461 blah blah blah, COME ON!! I think we should use the two digit theory. We all are rather good at selecting two of the three winners in an upcoming draw, but I've noticed that we are blanking on that 3rd digit. Maybe if we go with the 3rd digit that we think is LEAST likely to drop with the two we know, maybe we'll get a winner. I don't know sometimes, but I am beginning to think we're getting railroaded by the new Maryland Lottery Commish- bring back Buddy Roogow!!!

Glen Burnie, MD
                    United States
                    Member #69239
                    January 6, 2009
                    1425 Posts
                    Posted: January 13, 2010, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys- usually I try and debunk any type of lottery conspiracies but I'm with you Like, WHAT THE HE double hockey sticks is going on!!!!!!!! The 406 has been "avoided" a good 5 or 6 times in the past two months. I mean 402, 407 , 401, 906, 461 blah blah blah, COME ON!! I think we should use the two digit theory. We all are rather good at selecting two of the three winners in an upcoming draw, but I've noticed that we are blanking on that 3rd digit. Maybe if we go with the 3rd digit that we think is LEAST likely to drop with the two we know, maybe we'll get a winner. I don't know sometimes, but I am beginning to think we're getting railroaded by the new Maryland Lottery Commish- bring back Buddy Roogow!!!

You've said it Md! I just cannot figure this out. I don't feel too bad because I've only been playing the 714 and 406 this week. They say it's hard to hit in your own home state..so maybe someone else from another state may see something that we don't and will step in to help.

Any takers???

Maryland
                      United States
                      Member #10465
                      January 14, 2005
                      6065 Posts
                      Posted: January 13, 2010, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

I believe I will take a break from Pick 3 and 4 for awhile. I'm tired of giving my money away. I'll keep watching to see what is happening.

Come on Jackpot!!!

Maryland
                        United States
                        Member #10465
                        January 14, 2005
                        6065 Posts
                        Posted: January 14, 2010, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

01/14/10  midday   061 (had this on my radar for a long time. I didn't play today.....so...Bam!!...thanks MDSL)

LB:                      825   061   603   849

mirror:                561   511   011   066   566 

Add:                   184   207   320   443    689   

Come on Jackpot!!!

Maryland
                          United States
                          Member #70454
                          February 2, 2009
                          48 Posts
                          Posted: January 14, 2010, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

i see you guys are working hard i want to know what's up with the 7's ? ive been playing 777 for a while now what's the % of it coming out in maryland most states have gotten their triples this month what gives in maryland ?

four4me's avatar - gate1
                            MD
                            United States
                            Member #1701
                            June 18, 2003
                            8360 Posts
                            Posted: January 14, 2010, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

i see you guys are working hard i want to know what's up with the 7's ? ive been playing 777 for a while now what's the % of it coming out in maryland most states have gotten their triples this month what gives in maryland ?

triple 7's haven't been drawn since 05 so there over due by a long shot.
                            in 08 and 09 there were more than the average number of triples drawn.

A rule of thumb is look for doubles to fall between 90 and 120 days it they haven't fallen sooner. But that doesn't mean they won't take longer to be drawn.
                            7's are the longest out trips in Maryland still that doesn't mean they will be the next trips to fall. We have done posts as to when or what indicators there are to find when trips will fall and no one provided any real useful info on what to look for.

Wed, Mar 23, 2005 Maryland Pick 3 Midday 7-7-7

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                              JADELottery's avatar - MeAtWork 03.PNG
                              The Quantum Master
                              West Concord, MN
                              United States
                              Member #21
                              December 7, 2001
                              3675 Posts
                              Posted: January 14, 2010, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Any experts out there that can give us any help or advice?

something to keep an eye on,too early but watch the eve and make the best out of it.goodluck Md.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

JADE's One Hit Wonder - 2010-01-10

Maryland4-0-19-8-8

Monday, January 11, 2010

Maryland5-8-06-6-4

with every system a few states will be on point.i hope u get my drift

I posted this in the blog; below is some suggestion, but it's not limited to it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, now that the One Hit Wonder Chart is here, you might be wondering yourself. What is it and what do I do with it?

'What is it?' is easy. It's a single combo for that day's draw and is derived with the same method used in the JADE Pick 3 Pick 4 Selector program by using the past few draws to come up with the combo. This one combo is special though; each digit position is important in determining what the next real draw is and isn't. This leads to the 'What do I do with it?" question.

Each digit position is designed to be useful in determining the next draw outcome. There are a set of possible matches that can help determine what kind of play you'd like to work with. One is the obvious 'exact' or 'straight' match; this is just the one combo all by itself. The others are when some or none of the positions are matching.

We'll use the Pick 3 as an example. Let's say the One Hit Combo for that day's draw is 1 2 3. Now, there are some things to look for, one is position and the other is the missing position. In the case of 1 2 3, in exact position, either all three the numbers are drawn, any two of the numbers are drawn, any one of the numbers are drawn, or none of the numbers are drawn for that day's draw. This would look something like the following:

1 2 3

X 2 3 - 1 X 3 - 1 2 X

X X 3 - X 2 X - 1 X X

X X X

X is a don't care number, but it's important to understand that X cannot have any of the One Hit Wonder numbers in those positions. If we look at the first position with the 1, either 1 hits or it doesn't. If it doesn't then it must be a number other than 1; they are 0 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 for the first position only. You can use the One Hit Wonder Chart to either include a particular position or exclude it.

In each of the above cases, there are a set number of combos that can be found. Below are the don't care possible combos for each don't care case.

1 2 3 - 1 combo

X 2 3 - 9 combos, 1 X 3 - 9 combos, 1 2 X - 9 combos

X X 3 - 81 combos, X 2 X - 81 combos, 1 X X - 81 combos

X X X - 729 combos

With the X X X case, it could be used like a filter to limit your picks to a set range of X X X combos.

With the X 2 3, 1 X 3, 1 2 X cases, you could chose to play all 27 possibilities for those don't care cases. They would be the following for this example:

X 2 3 - 1 X 3 - 1 2 X
                              --------------------
                              0 2 3 - 1 0 3 - 1 2 0
                              2 2 3 - 1 1 3 - 1 2 1
                              3 2 3 - 1 3 3 - 1 2 2
                              4 2 3 - 1 4 3 - 1 2 4
                              5 2 3 - 1 5 3 - 1 2 5
                              6 2 3 - 1 6 3 - 1 2 6
                              7 2 3 - 1 7 3 - 1 2 7
                              8 2 3 - 1 8 3 - 1 2 8
                              9 2 3 - 1 9 3 - 1 2 9

For the X X 3, X 2 X, and 1 X X cases it would be the same and would have 243 total combos, but keep this in mind, these were meant to be played as a straight for a straight win. If you are going for the lesser win, you can play as a box as well, but look for the combo reduction before playing to optimize your plays.

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
                              Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
                              Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
                              Knowledge is Beyond Belief
                              Wisdom is Not Censored
                              Douglas Paul Smallish
                              Jehocifer