Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How do you Explain this: Coincidence? Hell No

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ambelamba.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: January 3, 2010, 11:53 am - IP Logged

During my time here at: LP i´ve come up with 2 systems 2 system that are very, very powerful so powerful they can get really, really close to winning the jackpots...Is the only 2 systems that i have come up with...Well if you do the work out both systems come out to 2 numbers...1 of those numbers is a 4 digit number, the other is a 2 digit number...the 4 digit number and the 2 digit number is the signatures of these 2 systems...

Now i came up with those 2 systems like September of 2009...But listen to this...I´ve been living in with my dad at his house back in Georgia for 11 years since 1996 and that house has the same 4 digit signature number of 1 of the systems not 1 number less not 1 number more again is a: 4 digit number...Here in Panama the particular house that i live with my dad is a 2 digit number and has the same signature number of the other system, not 1 number more not 1 number less...I´ve been living in my dad´s Panama house for 4 years now since the end of 2005...

Both houses were sold to my dad...

You are telling me that there are not people out there who KNOW MORE THAN WE DO AND CAN WIN THE LOTTO IF THEY WANT BUT THEY ARE KEEPING IT CLANDESTINE...Dude you are telling me that that was concidence...Hell no....

I am not going to explain both systems here but if you have been following what i´ve been saying here on LP you will know that i am not lying...

And in both houses here in Panama and in the States i remember too many cars will stop infront of the house saying they ran out of batteries or the car just stop right infront of the house...I am talking all this will happen years before i came up with both systems...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: January 3, 2010, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

Sorry but I have no idea what you just said?..

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: January 3, 2010, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

I... ah... am,  was asking the same question. Would you please explain it so we can understand what your are telling us?

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
        Member #81843
        October 31, 2009
        856 Posts
        Posted: January 3, 2010, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

I... ah... am,  was asking the same question. Would you please explain it so we can understand what your are telling us?

Does this have anything to do with your recent Blog post requesting millions of people to Send you money? Why don't you use the system to your good, get filthy rich and build a website documenting it all so you can sell your system? Could it be because “I have a system” snake oil has bitten you and not any takers? Who are you trying to chum?

Get a piece of cardboard, write 'I have a sysytem, I am homeless, please give me your money" , stand on a busy street corner or metered on ramp and get your dollars there. If you want to mine the miners, you need your own website to do it. Sell your snake oil there.

DD

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: January 3, 2010, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Does this have anything to do with your recent Blog post requesting millions of people to Send you money? Why don't you use the system to your good, get filthy rich and build a website documenting it all so you can sell your system? Could it be because “I have a system” snake oil has bitten you and not any takers? Who are you trying to chum?

Get a piece of cardboard, write 'I have a sysytem, I am homeless, please give me your money" , stand on a busy street corner or metered on ramp and get your dollars there. If you want to mine the miners, you need your own website to do it. Sell your snake oil there.

DD

If you read my BLOG you will know that i´ve not asked anybody for no money...I usually say that for instance: 2 million people should chip in $5 dollars a month and it will go for something i´ve not ask for nothing...By the way if you have been READING ALL MY BLOGS you will know that i share both systems here on LP already they are in my blog and in LP...

The reason why i dont talk much to people is because there is a lot of CROOKS who join this site in disguise....Please read ALL MY BLOGS...And if you read all of my blogs you will know that i said that the money that must be chip in that the government can take care of it that the government can set up banks or instutution where they ask people to chip in gather a lot of money place it in the bank and let the interest take care of stuff...

Dude i dont want to put you or MANKIND DOWN...But the road that mankind is going forget it dude you will not understand...AND GOD COULD TELL YOU that i will take a 100 or 200 million dollar lottery ticket and burn it...Only God could tell you that i am telling the truth...

And i dont want to be rich what i demand and i want is for there to be a PREDICTION WEBSITE in the USA...That´s all i am asking but again since there are so many crooks in the USA and lottery industry nobody is going for the challenge...And you already saw from the previous post that LP can win 60 PB jackpots or 180 Hot Lotto Jackpots...

And is a sin to get yourself too much money is a sin unless you was using it for something good....

I WANT A PREDICTION WEBSITE IN THE USA A GOOD PREDICTION WEBSITE THAT ASK FOR: $5 A MONTH WHERE YOU CAN PLAY MONEY ORDER...

And standing with a cardboard saying i am homeless please give me money is illegal in many countries..

And in none of my blogs i´ve asked people for money....If i started begin for money everybody will do it and then it will become illegal...And not only that when i was a kid i used to beg for money it was a terrible experience dont expect me to do it again...I had to sleep with guys for money...Dont expect me to have to go through that again however is a sad reality because there are many guys who sleep with other guys for money because they are too poor and since there is no EMERGENCY 911 LOTTO everyone is screwed...Anyways i dont like to tell my bussiness on the internet...

by the way i am not gay...

why dont you ask people to spit on you for that matter since you are going beggin...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: January 3, 2010, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Once again I have no idea what you just said..in your 2nd post?..

United States
              Member #81843
              October 31, 2009
              856 Posts
              Posted: January 3, 2010, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

I am not a dude. You have to be tough to live out west.

You suggest some kind of sedition here for another service at another website?

Go and build it.

Sell your snake oil there. We have laws on how much snake is in our oil in the USA.

Make your sexual innuendos on your website, to your clients. I read your blog post because it was on the LP main page, and since I paid for the privilege, I used it. You want this and you want that, I want you to get off the front-lawn gateway to a gated community with your seditious panhandling & advertising and find your suckers somewhere else. You are the very kind of crook you accuse LP members of being, Dude.

DD

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: January 3, 2010, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

dude stick to the subject of the post...Todd can have my phone number if he so wants so he finds out that i am not a crook...And last time i check you are not todd only todd can tell me what he doesnt like about me or not...

I call everybody a dude is a matter of speach...the same way some people call others: man as in hey man what´s up...

the only people that dont want me on this site is the State lottery...Sexual innuendos what sexual innuendos are you talking about...If you talk about my latest post i am warning people because is so sorry to see people´s face once they have been cheated upon some even want to comitt suicide including your face...

and last time i check if there is something Todd doesnt like he can simply delete it or erase it pm and say i dont want this on his site...

United States
                  Member #83701
                  December 13, 2009
                  225 Posts
                  Posted: January 3, 2010, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

During my time here at: LP i´ve come up with 2 systems 2 system that are very, very powerful so powerful they can get really, really close to winning the jackpots...Is the only 2 systems that i have come up with...Well if you do the work out both systems come out to 2 numbers...1 of those numbers is a 4 digit number, the other is a 2 digit number...the 4 digit number and the 2 digit number is the signatures of these 2 systems...

Now i came up with those 2 systems like September of 2009...But listen to this...I´ve been living in with my dad at his house back in Georgia for 11 years since 1996 and that house has the same 4 digit signature number of 1 of the systems not 1 number less not 1 number more again is a: 4 digit number...Here in Panama the particular house that i live with my dad is a 2 digit number and has the same signature number of the other system, not 1 number more not 1 number less...I´ve been living in my dad´s Panama house for 4 years now since the end of 2005...

Both houses were sold to my dad...

You are telling me that there are not people out there who KNOW MORE THAN WE DO AND CAN WIN THE LOTTO IF THEY WANT BUT THEY ARE KEEPING IT CLANDESTINE...Dude you are telling me that that was concidence...Hell no....

I am not going to explain both systems here but if you have been following what i´ve been saying here on LP you will know that i am not lying...

And in both houses here in Panama and in the States i remember too many cars will stop infront of the house saying they ran out of batteries or the car just stop right infront of the house...I am talking all this will happen years before i came up with both systems...

Well, if people do have a system that works and is keeping it to themselves, we should be able to figure out who that is by ranking the publicized winners by frequency of wins particularly if the games are the same types of games.   Once we figure out who they are, a little bit of background work and social engineering and we should be able to reverse engineer their system.

The thing is, there's no indication that anyone has a working system, clandestine or not.   If one did, they would be insanely rich in a very short period of time and the frequency of wins would attract an awful lot of attention.

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: January 3, 2010, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

and just so you know: Listen: Powerball is a: Pick5/56 + Pick1/43 but if you let: 1 and 2=1: 3 & 4 = 2: 5 & 6 = 3 and so on until you reach 59 you will noticed that Powerball is a: Pick5/28 + Pick1/22...

Take some weight off your shoulders and stop hustling and working hard thinking is a Pick5/56 + Pick1/22...

And you want to know something else: if you use it in 3´s instead of 2´s, example:

1, 2 & 3 = 1:

4, 5 & 6 = 2

7, 8 & 9 = 3 and so on until you reach to 56

you will notice that Powerball will be a: Pick5/18 + Pick1/14....And all you have to do is deduce....That´s one of my system i didnt want to mention it because i was waiting for Powerball to increase its matrix...You will know what is deducing if you follow my blog...

the reason why i was waiting for powerball to increase is matrix is because you come up with a system and later on they increase their matrix and then 2 years later AGAIN they increase their matrix and your system doesnt work anymore...and when you check you have gained pounds why because you wasnt prepared for the future...

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: January 3, 2010, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

and just so you know: Listen: Powerball is a: Pick5/56 + Pick1/43 but if you let: 1 and 2=1: 3 & 4 = 2: 5 & 6 = 3 and so on until you reach 59 you will noticed that Powerball is a: Pick5/28 + Pick1/22...

Take some weight off your shoulders and stop hustling and working hard thinking is a Pick5/56 + Pick1/22...

And you want to know something else: if you use it in 3´s instead of 2´s, example:

1, 2 & 3 = 1:

4, 5 & 6 = 2

you will notice that Powerball will be a: Pick5/18 + Pick1/14....And all you have to do is deduce....That´s one of my system i didnt want to mention it because i was waiting for Powerball to increase its matrix...You will know what is deducing if you follow my blog...

the reason why i was waiting for powerball to increase is matrix is because you come up with a system and later on they increase their matrix and then 2 years later AGAIN they increase their matrix and your system doesnt work anymore...and when you check you have gained pounds why because you wasnt prepared for the future...

my dad house number is: 18

with the system i just mentioned to you if i had: 300,000 in the bank i would had won Powerball...The thing is that i live in a different country and i dont have such a money...

Downhere, S.C.
                        United States
                        Member #35033
                        March 11, 2006
                        1956 Posts
                        Posted: January 3, 2010, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

1, 2 & 3 = 1:

4, 5 & 6 = 2

Alrighty  Crazy

US FlagPlease Pray For Our Troops And Their Families.

United States
                          Member #81843
                          October 31, 2009
                          856 Posts
                          Posted: January 3, 2010, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Well as a matter of speech, we use the word Dude differently and as it was originally intended. In fact it's meaning has never changed, just like panhandling, snake-oil, tar and feathers. Sedition has not changed either as a word or action. Freak is another word that comes to mind that has not changed. You want to live with entitlements and rights you demand, well so do I. I agreed to the terms of use for this subscription site and that is a two-way street. I view your supplications for money to be volunteered and it's use to build another website as sedition to damage the product I purchased. The sexual content of your material is offensive, even if it is a subscription entitlement. I held any opinions of you neutral until I read your post yesterday. Now I have an opinion and something to say.

I disagree with your intents, your suggestions and overall nature to imply I and others here are criminals, as well as my country. We have another saying here, if you don't like it, leave it. Our Constitution entitles me to say that. You are not entitled to my rights or have any claim to them. Subscription rights are paid privileges. You are a crook suggesting another website that would have millions of participants. You say you live in another country and don't have the money to play and win with. If that is not suggestive panhandling, I don't know what is. GO and build it, Dude. Look for fools in another place than LP and draw as many flies you can that want what you pitch.

Honduras
                            Member #20982
                            August 29, 2005
                            4715 Posts
                            Posted: January 3, 2010, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

Alrighty  Crazy

you asked what is deducing...

Let´s take the example of: 2´s...Remember that i say that if you look at Powerball as: 1 & 2 = 1:

2 & 3 = 2: I call this compressed numbers...

3 & 4 = 3

5 & 6 = 4 and so on all the way until you got to 56...Well you will notice that Powerball instead of a Pick5/56 + Pick1/43 it will be a: Pick5/28 + Pick1/22...Remember that´s in 2´s...Well once you know that and suppose you predicted the numbers: 2-17-18-20-23 + MB 7 (compressed numbers) which will correspond to: 3-33-35-39-45 + 13 and let´s say that MegaMillion the number that played were: 3-33-35-39-45 + 13

Remember that´s using 2´s...

all you got to do with the compressed number of: 2-17-18-20-23 + MB 7 is deduce which is the following:

3,4--33,34--35,36--39,40--45,46

All you do with the 5 numbers is:

3,33,35,39,45    BINGO...JACKPOT...JUST MISSING THE BONUS BALL...

I THINK THERE IS A COUPLE MORE...

NOW ALL YOU GOT TO DO IS RE-ARRANGE IT WITH THE BONUS BALL WHICH WILL BE MORE...REMEMBER THAT WAS 2´S...YOU COULD DO IT WITH 3´S BUT IT WILL BE MORE NUMBERS when deducing....

And you win the jackpot: STRAIGHT....

just to show you that i am not lying...The state lottery will not want me disclosing this information...

dude i dont need to lie in this site...

dont you think that if i was asking for money i will had been in your country in the USA..i dont live in the USA...

if you look at poweball as 3´s it will be a: Pick5/19 + Pick1/14...

United States
                              Member #81843
                              October 31, 2009
                              856 Posts
                              Posted: January 3, 2010, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Excellent system dude, we will use it and win $$$$$$$$$$$$$$