Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 2:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How do you Explain this: Coincidence? Hell No

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ambelamba.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
Member #14
November 9, 2001
31363 Posts
Posted: January 3, 2010, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi - interesting observation.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: January 3, 2010, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

you know you can even do it with 4´s and it will be a: Pick5/14 + Pick1/10 but i think 4´s is too extreme i am not sure if it works with 4´s...but it does work with 3´s and with 2´s...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
      Miami
      United States
      Member #62793
      July 9, 2008
      673 Posts
      Posted: January 3, 2010, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

Folks,

How do I put this delicately?.....um Pumpi I'm sure means well and is probably a nice guy, but not all the bolts are tight and fastened. The plane is flying, but the pilot never got on, if you know what I mean. Getting my drift??? If you were on your way to doing something important, would you pull over and start arguing with the pantless guy holding a sword yelling at the traffic light?

Do yourselves a favor and only read his posts when you need a laugh or when you need a plot twist for that spy novel you're writing. Otherwise keep driving!!!

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: January 3, 2010, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

During my time here at: LP i´ve come up with 2 systems 2 system that are very, very powerful so powerful they can get really, really close to winning the jackpots...Is the only 2 systems that i have come up with...Well if you do the work out both systems come out to 2 numbers...1 of those numbers is a 4 digit number, the other is a 2 digit number...the 4 digit number and the 2 digit number is the signatures of these 2 systems...

Now i came up with those 2 systems like September of 2009...But listen to this...I´ve been living in with my dad at his house back in Georgia for 11 years since 1996 and that house has the same 4 digit signature number of 1 of the systems not 1 number less not 1 number more again is a: 4 digit number...Here in Panama the particular house that i live with my dad is a 2 digit number and has the same signature number of the other system, not 1 number more not 1 number less...I´ve been living in my dad´s Panama house for 4 years now since the end of 2005...

Both houses were sold to my dad...

You are telling me that there are not people out there who KNOW MORE THAN WE DO AND CAN WIN THE LOTTO IF THEY WANT BUT THEY ARE KEEPING IT CLANDESTINE...Dude you are telling me that that was concidence...Hell no....

I am not going to explain both systems here but if you have been following what i´ve been saying here on LP you will know that i am not lying...

And in both houses here in Panama and in the States i remember too many cars will stop infront of the house saying they ran out of batteries or the car just stop right infront of the house...I am talking all this will happen years before i came up with both systems...

It's good that you pick up those red flags. They happen to me a lot, but I don't always heed them. In your case, the earlier incidents happened before the systems which shows a possiblility of clairvoyance. Even more interesting.

Sometimes it's just synchronicity, but most importantly, you have to wonder if it's trying to tell you something else. It's not easy most of the time, but I think we can hone this gift that's been given to us which may help us financially.

In the past 3 weeks I've seen the number 17 very very much. Just about more times than any other number. I wonder what that means. I've played 017 and 117 but nothing YET....lol

It just takes patience and an open mind. Easier said than done, but very plausible.

JAP69's avatar - alas
          South Carolina
          United States
          Member #6
          November 4, 2001
          8790 Posts
          Posted: January 4, 2010, 10:26 am - IP Logged

Creative thoughts and ideas have advanced civilization beyond what is tought could be possible. It is still advancing forward with new toughts and ideas.

If the thinkers of yesterday all listened to the nahs and naysayers where would civilization be today? Would you be sitting in front of a monitor screen and keyboard communicating around the world in a split second?

If Pumpi can apply his creative thinking to win a jackpot more wealth will come his way.

Why are we here at lottery Post other than to advance our knowledge on the random habits of the lottery?

MAGA

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8364 Posts
            Posted: January 4, 2010, 11:48 am - IP Logged
            There are infinitesimal ways to win the lottery, However how many of us are capable of putting something like pumpi suggests 50 thousand people give 20 dollars a week for twenty years and in the end there will be x amount of dollars for everybody bla bla bla sounds like a broken record......... all his post are just about the same thing every once in a while he adds a little workout to the mix to clear the air but the story always reverts back to X thousands people give X dollars a week for X amount of years more or less and in the end there will be x amount of dollars for everybody bla bla bla. it's getting old.

People are lucky if they can get twenty friends together for a party that all could attend let alone thousands that would part with 20 bucks a week for twenty years. It's not going to happen no way no how it's border line pyramid scheme.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: January 4, 2010, 12:13 pm - IP Logged
              There are infinitesimal ways to win the lottery, However how many of us are capable of putting something like pumpi suggests 50 thousand people give 20 dollars a week for twenty years and in the end there will be x amount of dollars for everybody bla bla bla sounds like a broken record......... all his post are just about the same thing every once in a while he adds a little workout to the mix to clear the air but the story always reverts back to X thousands people give X dollars a week for X amount of years more or less and in the end there will be x amount of dollars for everybody bla bla bla. it's getting old.

People are lucky if they can get twenty friends together for a party that all could attend let alone thousands that would part with 20 bucks a week for twenty years. It's not going to happen no way no how it's border line pyramid scheme.

i am not going to talk much to go off the subject but i am going to say this...

There are: MANY GLOBAL as well as domestic projects and problems that require attention where are you going to get the money...A huge fountain of money is in the Forex for it trades: 3 trillion dollars daily...If you noticed i set aside money for it to create an organization that will try to crack it and use it for important issues important to humanity...

Let´s just take: 1 again 1 problem/project out of the thousands and let´s use it as example that requires a ton of money and attention...World WAR4...Look a this present war how much has it costed: 400 billion, 600 billion has the USA government save for it...And now the war along with other problems made the USA in debt...has the USA taken: 900 billion and save it every year for when world war4 breaks out it can be the last one standing whenever that year comes...

has the world or the USA make preparations if in case the Earth internal magentic field begins to slow down...No it has not...

you said it yourself, the USA could be contemplating a huge volcanic eruption a volcanic eruption in i think is yellow stone that will cover the entire USA, totally devastate the economy of the USA totally collapse it and it will be visible for miles as far away as Indonesia...Has the USA said: well let´s save: 100 billion dollars a year if in case something like that was to occured...The USA wasnt even prepared for KATRINA and Katrina was a measly hurricane...

Has the USA has a PLAN money wise as well as logistic if in case someone cracks the dollar and gets to imitate it, does the USA has another currency in place...All those stuff cost money...Because it will totally collapse the USA economy...And what will happened...Since the COP of the world is down other opportunistic countries and organizations will pounce at the opportunity causing the world to go in a downward spiral direction...

Where are you going to get the money...If we cracked the Forex we could get such amount of money...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: January 4, 2010, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

i think that that´s 1 of the reasons why God allow diseases to occur because there are so many people and none of them want to gather and chip in for a great cause for the planet, everyone is me, me, me...He must have His reasons...

four4me's avatar - gate1
                  MD
                  United States
                  Member #1701
                  June 18, 2003
                  8364 Posts
                  Posted: January 4, 2010, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

No country is prepared for a natural disaster or any specific disasters of any kind sure there are preparations in place to help the sick and dying and the recovery of the dead. As for rebuilding and the money it will take, it will come available when everything has been assessed. However long it takes no matter how slow or fast, we will survive most natural disasters.

Lets see prepare for magnetic shift or complete magnetic disappearance we all better hope a disappearance never happen because we will all burn up no magnetic field means the sun will turn the earth to a cinder. As for a shift in magnetic fields the earth has had them before and will have them again.

World war 4 if it ever happens it will make the earth a nuclear pot hole no survivors except those select few that will live underground for the rest of their lives. If WW 4 happens most civilians can kiss their butts goodbye. The earth will be a wasteland.

Has the USA has a PLAN money wise as well as logistic if in case someone cracks the dollar and gets to imitate it, does the USA has another currency in place...All those stuff cost money...Because it will totally collapse the USA economy...And what will happened...Since the COP of the world is down other opportunistic countries and organizations will pounce at the opportunity causing the world to go in a downward spiral direction...

Where are you going to get the money...If we cracked the Forex we could get such amount of money...

There are literally thousands of counterfeiters who practice every day and for everyone of them there are hundreds of people who go out and catch them. If our country suffers another catastrophic financial meltdown we will recover just as we have in the past by printing more money.   

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                    MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                    Beautiful Florida
                    United States
                    Member #5709
                    July 18, 2004
                    20124 Posts
                    Posted: January 4, 2010, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi,

As emilyg has said "interesting observations", very interesting indeed.

We, as a people don't think beyond local, where as you not only think locally, but globally as well. whether we have been taught that way or not, or it's as far as some would rather go, whichever it may be your mind is very active.

let the negatives acentuate the positives and let it be a building block for your theory. Not that other people are wrong and you are right, but let your theory play all the way out. 

Good luck with your system and theories. If they do happen to afford you with a jackpot win, You'll be the one smiling..

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
                      Member #48046
                      December 7, 2006
                      1699 Posts
                      Posted: January 4, 2010, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes I feel like that too  Pumpi

Example/Off Subject:   If theres a dead dog, or cat in the street--It's always in front of my house,

If a transformer blows in the neighborhood, and there's no power, it's always me,

When the people throw trash and litter, it always ends up in my yard,

If someone has a Flat tire or breaks down, it's always in front of my house.

If someone throws away 2 freezer boxes of Raw Chicken on the sidewalk, that'd be me too

Right now, there's a diaper in the street, guess whos house it's in front of?

Coencidence?

Lottery wise and lucky wise/ Last week I saw a lady walking from the grocery store in the Parking Lot going to her car,    A Bill fell out of her purse...... I ran over and picked it up (it was a Dollar) And yelled and Stopped her, and gave her her dollar

Five minutes later I'm in the Grocery, heading for quickie check, and found a $10 Dollar Bill, on the floor,

I waved it around but no one came running up to claim it.......It paid for what I was purchasing.

coencedence?  Blue Angel

Downhere, S.C.
                        United States
                        Member #35033
                        March 11, 2006
                        1956 Posts
                        Posted: January 4, 2010, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes I feel like that too  Pumpi

Example/Off Subject:   If theres a dead dog, or cat in the street--It's always in front of my house,

If a transformer blows in the neighborhood, and there's no power, it's always me,

When the people throw trash and litter, it always ends up in my yard,

If someone has a Flat tire or breaks down, it's always in front of my house.

If someone throws away 2 freezer boxes of Raw Chicken on the sidewalk, that'd be me too

Right now, there's a diaper in the street, guess whos house it's in front of?

Coencidence?

Lottery wise and lucky wise/ Last week I saw a lady walking from the grocery store in the Parking Lot going to her car,    A Bill fell out of her purse...... I ran over and picked it up (it was a Dollar) And yelled and Stopped her, and gave her her dollar

Five minutes later I'm in the Grocery, heading for quickie check, and found a $10 Dollar Bill, on the floor,

I waved it around but no one came running up to claim it.......It paid for what I was purchasing.

coencedence?  Blue Angel

Thumbs Up

US FlagPlease Pray For Our Troops And Their Families.

Entertaiment Capital
                          United States
                          Member #37800
                          April 19, 2006
                          302 Posts
                          Posted: January 4, 2010, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

Man, I thought that my kind of obsession with lottery numbers is unhealthy.