Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Illinois Little Lotto Jackpots 2010

Topic closed. 230 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 16 of 16
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10347 Posts
Posted: January 5, 2011, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

Thanks so much for the kind words, onenumber.

Little Lotto has shown itself to be pretty consistent with QPs vs PP, the number of winners in Chicago and the Collar Counties, and how many jackpots are hit on Wednesday and Saturday nights, with Little Lotto being the highest jackpot on Thursdays and Sundays (odd, that!), and with the number of jackpots paid per year.

It came out to a jackpot every 2.419 days, roughly this game pays a jackpot a little more often than every third day.

Thanks, onenumber, and Good Luck to you!

Lep

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
    Member #69746
    January 15, 2009
    1 Posts
    Posted: January 26, 2011, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

I was wondering if you still keep tabs on the Little Lotto winning information. I missed the info for Monday night's (Jan. 24th) winning ticket(s). I could always rely on you if I missed getting the information in the past. Now that you quit posting this information, I have no place else to look. Thanks!

United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10347 Posts
      Posted: January 31, 2011, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the compliment.

For Magic5balls and anyone else interested,

Go to the Illinois lottery website, just search Illinois Lottery.com, then on the left of the page go to NUMBERS. Then NUMBERS/JACKPOTS, then just pick the game you want on click on PAYOUTS in blue.

Under NUMBERS/JACKPOTS there is a link GET NUMBERS BY E-MAIL. Pick a game and the results will be e-mailed to you everyday whether anyone has hit a jackpot or not.

On nights that there is a MM or PB drawing they are posted later than other nights.

On some nights I have sen the next jackpot amount posted here on LP before being posted on the Illinois lottery site, wonder how you do that, Todd?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23260 Posts
        Posted: January 31, 2011, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the compliment.

For Magic5balls and anyone else interested,

Go to the Illinois lottery website, just search Illinois Lottery.com, then on the left of the page go to NUMBERS. Then NUMBERS/JACKPOTS, then just pick the game you want on click on PAYOUTS in blue.

Under NUMBERS/JACKPOTS there is a link GET NUMBERS BY E-MAIL. Pick a game and the results will be e-mailed to you everyday whether anyone has hit a jackpot or not.

On nights that there is a MM or PB drawing they are posted later than other nights.

On some nights I have sen the next jackpot amount posted here on LP before being posted on the Illinois lottery site, wonder how you do that, Todd?

I can't give away all my secrets, now can I?

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10347 Posts
          Posted: February 1, 2011, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

I can't give away all my secrets, now can I?

I'm sure not.

When you complete that project AHEM about posting those drawing results prior to the drawing, please do clue us in!

Wink

LP "Urban Legend", True or False;

Todd is a time traveler!

Lep

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23260 Posts
            Posted: February 1, 2011, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I guess I'm like an Observer on Fringe (with hair).  Shifty

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings