Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Brandy

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 7 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34107 Posts
Posted: January 6, 2010, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Hey, Hey Hey!!!! I am not the jealous type but this flirting right in my face has got to stop rdgnr!!!    I am not taking too much of this or I will pick up Junior from the Mcnutts, on my way up that hill! and he will show you a thing or two!!!ArgueBash  You see what all this talk about Brandy has caused already??!!!

Someone got lucky it wasn't me! LOL!ROFL

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
    Kansas
    United States
    Member #83963
    December 19, 2009
    347 Posts
    Posted: January 6, 2010, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

Yeah Lady, I did the up against the neighbors thing for too long. I'm in a mountain holler surrounded by 30 acres of wooded mountain ridges loaded with deer, turkey and rabbits.  Not a neighbor in sight and only one way in or out. It's all peace and quiet 'cept fer when I go on a shootin' spree on my empty whiskey bottles or varmints.

That sounds like a dream come true. Lovies

The house I have my eye on, it's not in a mountain holler, but has 140 acres with it, several ponds, and property bordered on one side by a river. The lottery is the only way I'll ever get it, so I'm not giving up!!!! It's mine, I just know it...having that house is why I'm trying so hard. lol  I want to have a goat, and some chickens, and go fishing anytime I want.

Hurray!

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: January 6, 2010, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

You don't wanna go messin' with them McNutt boys now rosina, especially Junior. They all touched in the head. Junior got a evil eye too, just like his mama. The rest of 'em all got eyes lookin' every whuch a way. They just stand in the woods starin' off into space most of the time til Uncle Daddy gets home. Then they all shuffle back into the shack like zombies. The one cluckin' like a chicken is Rooster, stay far away from that one, he's fast. Drive real fast thru that part of the woods and run 'em over if you have to, just don't stop and keep it in 4 wheel drive so you don't get stuck cuz they'll all start shufflin' towards ya as soon as they see ya comin' thru that part of the woods.

I'm gonna go play them numbers that androsgal and DREAMtoREALITY gave me in VA tomorrow and I'll get the Brandy while I'm there.

Maybe I'll get a couple of them fancy sniffin' glasses too!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: January 6, 2010, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

That sounds like a dream come true. Lovies

The house I have my eye on, it's not in a mountain holler, but has 140 acres with it, several ponds, and property bordered on one side by a river. The lottery is the only way I'll ever get it, so I'm not giving up!!!! It's mine, I just know it...having that house is why I'm trying so hard. lol  I want to have a goat, and some chickens, and go fishing anytime I want.

Hurray!

I hope ya get it Lady, sounds beautiful. Being on 140 acres would really be something. I'll tell ya, having a lot of elbow room makes life a lot better. I don't know about you but being in a crowd or even in close proximity to a lot of people drains the energy out of me. I get revitalized here just walking outside and seeing nothing but green and grass and trees and mountain ridges and animals all around - no people. And especially no busybody peeking out their window to see what I'm doing.

I'm jealous about the river along that property, Lady. I've got a couple really small ponds here but nowhere to fish really without going about 7 miles to the river. I don't have any goats but a neighbor lady about a 1/2 mile down the road has about 20 of 'em that show up every summer to graze in the holler. I have to run 'em off when they commence to eatin' the bushes and trees though. lol It's worse when her hogs come through though. They act like pigs!

Well keep the faith Lady, I really hope you get lucky.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke