Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Blame Game!!

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jrosina.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: January 8, 2010, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

GamesterGuy, of course it's not your fault, you did your homework; okay maybe there is one thing left to do.  That is, when you are going out to puchase your Power Ball Winner ticket, say to whomever is in the house, say "Hey Hon, or Guys I am going to pick up the winning ticket, what are you going to be wearing  when we go pick up the check? I need my blue suit taken to the cleaners, because that's what I will be wearing"  And then go buy your winning ticket with all the right attitude you just mentioned and next thing you know Wallahhh!!  Another Power Ball winner, this time It's You!!!  Lets leave Bush out of this secret, so he doesn't mess this one up too,       Shichh!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: January 8, 2010, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      Santa Ana
      United States
      Member #71159
      February 20, 2009
      651 Posts
      Posted: January 8, 2010, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

Many months back I was on a winning streak, and I took all the credit, for fairly knowing how to play the numbers.  However, as soon as I started to lose, I began to look for who was to blame for getting me into this Numbers Game in the first place. 

I was looking for someone to pass the buck , And I said   "Aha!!!   I know who; my mother!!!", she was a always spending the food money on the lottery, and some times we had to wait until the numbers came out; to see if she won enough to buy the rest of  things for the food; like meat!! And I was like "my moms is in need of some kind of medication??!!!"  and now look at me!!  So yep I think I blame her for passing on the, shall we say  " The bug for Digits Investing" to me.   Whom do you Blame or Credit!!

Would you have given her credit if she had won the million dollar jackpot Wink??Give your mom a little bit of respect for trying even though she played with the "FOOD MONEY"--Also we all should have the will power to stop or not start at all.

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
        Northern Virginia
        United States
        Member #83350
        December 5, 2009
        1322 Posts
        Posted: January 9, 2010, 9:26 am - IP Logged

I usually blame the lottery official or the lottery machine. I start booing at the lottery official when he draws a number like "800" where, if the last digit had been anything else, it would have been a birthday, or if he draws 666.

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!

djklaugh's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
          Portland,Oregon
          United States
          Member #14387
          April 25, 2005
          229 Posts
          Posted: January 9, 2010, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

I blame my exhusband - hey even after being divorced for 25 years he still blames me for all the problems in his life why not return the favor ROFL

My Mom always use to say if you want to be lucky you have to hold your mouth right .... but she didn't know what the "right" way was .... I've tried just about every facial expression and grimmace I can think of but have not found the "right" one yet either.

Djklaugh

Some things have to be believed to be seen.

"I have not failed. I have just found ten thousand things that don't work".  Thomas Edison

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19901 Posts
            Posted: January 9, 2010, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Over the years I've gotten PMs from folks who played some of my predictions and lost who blamed me for their lost.  Since I started posting my predictions closer to the drawing time, that has stopped.  I never posted a disclaimer with my predictions but I alway assumed anyone getting their numbers from a source other than themselves did so at their own risk.  I pick my own numbers and some times I will post them but I only accept blame for my own lost, other players are on their own.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: January 9, 2010, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

djklaugh, my ex has another so he now have another to blame!!!   Thats all good for me!  I don't know what is that right way either.   It has to be Positive dough because I am not a Believer in Luck!!   Unless Its Good-Luck!!!  maybe we should ask around to the other LP members to find out just what that right mouth position is! HmmmGroup Hug

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

djklaugh's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                Portland,Oregon
                United States
                Member #14387
                April 25, 2005
                229 Posts
                Posted: January 10, 2010, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

djklaugh, my ex has another so he now have another to blame!!!   Thats all good for me!  I don't know what is that right way either.   It has to be Positive dough because I am not a Believer in Luck!!   Unless Its Good-Luck!!!  maybe we should ask around to the other LP members to find out just what that right mouth position is! HmmmGroup Hug

Jrosina - my ex also has (or had) a second .... and a third .... and a fourth wife (actually 2, 3, and 4 were the same woman - don't ask) ... however he never blamed her for anything ... not even stuff she was responcible for ... it was always still my fault.

LOL yeah maybe do a new poll to see if there is any correlation between facial expression at the time of buying tickets with winning  Shocked   Wink  Approve  Eek

Djklaugh

Some things have to be believed to be seen.

"I have not failed. I have just found ten thousand things that don't work".  Thomas Edison

New York,
                  Panama
                  Member #73078
                  April 4, 2009
                  3490 Posts
                  Posted: January 11, 2010, 2:34 am - IP Logged

The reason your ex still is on you, is because since he and you broke up, somehow he still have some feelings for you and that is why he is serial marrying!  That will teach him, lolBanana

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
                    Kansas
                    United States
                    Member #83963
                    December 19, 2009
                    347 Posts
                    Posted: January 11, 2010, 4:09 am - IP Logged

CryingShockedApproveBig GrinYawnOogle

Ok, I've tried all these mouth positions. You try them too, jrosina. Let's see if we get some good luck!! LMAO!!

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: January 11, 2010, 5:20 am - IP Logged

All my ex-wives held their mouths in this position - Cussing Face - and they never won anything. 

So we can rule that one out.

I must admit though, it did get them all nice houses!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: January 11, 2010, 8:22 am - IP Logged

rdgrnr!! You are trully hilarious!!!  I am rollingROFL Lets see what the others have to say about mouth position!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: January 11, 2010, 8:24 am - IP Logged

LoL LadyM,  I believe we should seriously get some more laughs out of this and  ask the others!!! This is too funny!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina