Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 4:16 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Could Illinois Lottery be fixed?

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 7 years ago by RJOh.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
ZEN's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
United States
Member #40436
June 1, 2006
180 Posts
Posted: January 17, 2010, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Hey,

Really,Really. I work, live, and Play in Illinois. My friend works for the Illinois Lottery. Lets just say he's an INSIDE man. They dont know why 1111 is so hot either, but he gets updates on his Blackberry whenever something like that happens. it been this way since October. Just so you know, you can go to they website and they will explain to you how many balls sets they have, how they test them and how they rotate them in and out. So, its not fixed, just random as hell. Also, the pay out limit on pick4  per day is $20 million, and pick3 is $16 million. So, if its sold out and that number hits, that what the lottery pays. He also stated that the Illinois Lottery made Billions, so its not going anywhere and that would not hurt if 1111 fell.

-Zen

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
    Kansas
    United States
    Member #83963
    December 19, 2009
    347 Posts
    Posted: January 17, 2010, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Hmmm...interesting info, Zen

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19903 Posts
      Posted: January 17, 2010, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

I'm curious about something I just experienced on Friday, January 8th, 2010 at about 5:PM CST; I play pick 4 everyday for the last year; I play the same number 7-8 days in advance, 1111 .50 straight, for Midday & Evening, Friday to Friday usually; I went in to play on the 8th and was told that for 1/15/10 they'd sold out of that particular number; now my experience has been that on the same day, if I go today for example and try to play for the evening, it would usually be sold out, but for it to be sold out, 7 days from now?  What is so special about that day that sooooo many people would of played for that particular day?  I find it very strange... any thoughts? 

I understand only a certain amount of people can play any given number, that isn't the problems, but for it to be played out for a particular future day?  I'm confused as to why...

If 1111 is special to you in a non-personal way then there's a good chance it's just as special to lots of other players too.  Or it could be you all get your numbers to play from the same source.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking