Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 3:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Rat Race: Are you In or Out?

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

What is your postion with the Rat-Race?

IN and staying IN [ 5 ]  [16.67%]
OUT and no looking back [ 3 ]  [10.00%]
IN and I want OUT real bad [ 8 ]  [26.67%]
Out and I want back IN [ 2 ]  [6.67%]
Can't get off the wheel, no tag-out [ 2 ]  [6.67%]
No!, No more! I won't go back to the wheel! [ 1 ]  [3.33%]
Pumpi was right [ 3 ]  [10.00%]
There is no such thing as the Rat-Race [ 2 ]  [6.67%]
Resistance is Futile [ 4 ]  [13.33%]
I eat my young, alive! [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 30 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 4 ]  
marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34539 Posts
Posted: January 14, 2010, 9:38 am - IP Logged

Good points, the thread seems to have waxed philosophical and I enjoy the perspectives.  The rat race is about self preservation. Good or bad, it's a fact we all think and act that way to a degree.

I think I will change my view as one who despises all the trappings of a complex world to Resistance is Futile: Just when you think your out, they drag you back in.

Quality of life and living is important to most everyone. That can mean different things to each one's perspective. I think the lottery sells the dream (the sizzle) and the possibility that a new quality of life is available and attainable. People need hope, that's why they fall for scams, ponzi schemes and get rich plans. That is why against enormous odds many play the lottery. It gives them hope for a new quality of living, a Utopian dream.. Everybody needs hope of some kind and action toward that hope produces results. You gotta play to win. Resistance is futile.

Now excuse me while I look for some cheese,...

That was so funny you made my day!!!   I am going for the Cheese,  well go get some Chesse LOL! 849 and 149 comb. or with 0 It can happen!Big Grin Angel

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.