Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tsunami watch ..Please pray for us here in the Bahamas

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Divine Guidance.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044_7086045_n.jpg
new york
United States
Member #52681
June 4, 2007
2216 Posts
Posted: January 13, 2010, 9:25 am - IP Logged

Earthquake - 216  - 471 - 7708

my prayers are there

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044 7086045 ntrust and belive

Totem's Angel's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
    Stone Mountain
    United States
    Member #1198
    February 26, 2003
    1113 Posts
    Posted: January 13, 2010, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

A major earthquake struck just off the Haitian capitalPort-au-Prince on Tuesday, sparking a tsunami watch for parts of theCaribbean, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.

CNS): Amajor earthquake that struck just off the Haitian capitalPort-au-Prince at around 5pm this evening has triggered a tsunami watchfor Haiti, parts of Cuba, the Dominican Republic and the Bahamasaccording to the U.S. Geological Survey. The quake had a reportedmagnitude of 7.3 and was centered about 10 miles (16 km) off the coastand about 6 miles (10 km) underground, according to the USGS. So farthere are no confirmed reports of death or injury from Haiti butbuildings have toppled and the streets of the capital we reportedlyfull of panicked people.

May God be with you.  Peace and prayers.

Life is Good!  Be Blessed...~Totem's Angel~ Blue Angel

percygrinder's avatar - bob

Bahamas
      Member #4787
      May 24, 2004
      1742 Posts
      Posted: January 13, 2010, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

Everyone should look at this as a wake up call. It is my understanding that they legalize vudoo recently in Haiti. This is an act of God, alot of Bahamians practicing that crap for money or to hurt others. Time to repent & fear God. He once again showing us he is God and he alone. I mean even young children lay dead sad.

TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
        Member #71120
        February 19, 2009
        1209 Posts
        Posted: January 13, 2010, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Come on Americans show your love for the Haiti people....Text Haiti To 90999 for a one time fee of $10.00 .It will be charged to your cell phone bill.That is nothing for what we have here and they have nothing...Bless you all .

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22968 Posts
          Posted: January 13, 2010, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

Everyone should look at this as a wake up call. It is my understanding that they legalize vudoo recently in Haiti. This is an act of God, alot of Bahamians practicing that crap for money or to hurt others. Time to repent & fear God. He once again showing us he is God and he alone. I mean even young children lay dead sad.

percy...this is not the time or place...these are people - men, women and children - that are suffering so badly I'm sure that you will not come

close in your lifetime to what they are going through right now. I pray and hope that no one with your closed mind and cold heart is in charge

of getting aid as quickly as it is needed to Haiti.....imagine how religious differences could alter exactly who is helped and who is left to fend for

themselves. I thank God when crisis hits, most people lay aside conflicts and help the human being....right now, that is ALL that matters.

rylesb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
            Member #1056
            January 18, 2003
            251 Posts
            Posted: January 14, 2010, 12:21 am - IP Logged

I pray that god keeps you safe.

LetDance's win!!!!       

Bahamas
              Member #4787
              May 24, 2004
              1742 Posts
              Posted: January 14, 2010, 7:01 am - IP Logged

Everyone has a right to their own opinion no one wants to hear it but it's the truth. It's sad what happen but it's the truth. It's a warning for the rest of the world the bible speaks of these things. Earthquakes in diverse places. It's the truth if u like it or not. All a warning to get closer to God and start looking at our lives. God will always protect his chosen ones. Warning never turn your back on God. God still have mercy on the Haitian people he sending help from near and far.   
              Sorry no apologizes.

LEELEESMOMMY's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
                NEW YORK
                United States
                Member #66834
                November 8, 2008
                432 Posts
                Posted: January 14, 2010, 8:23 am - IP Logged

Everyone has a right to their own opinion no one wants to hear it but it's the truth. It's sad what happen but it's the truth. It's a warning for the rest of the world the bible speaks of these things. Earthquakes in diverse places. It's the truth if u like it or not. All a warning to get closer to God and start looking at our lives. God will always protect his chosen ones. Warning never turn your back on God. God still have mercy on the Haitian people he sending help from near and far.   
                Sorry no apologizes.

I am not sure what God you serve but my God is a ever loving God - No, vodoo is not legalized in Haiti - IS CHRISTIANITY legalized in Bahamas??? You should not  make statements about things you have no information about. Trust and know that this kind of tragic event does not discriminate or hold boundaries for anyone or anyplace --- INCLUDING the Bahamas.    You have no idea how close the people of Haiti are to God - I guess you missed the reports of people still praying and praising God even in the times of sorrow - 

U are right people have a right to their own opinion.. But please keep it to yourself and in the Bahamas

A proud Haitian woman!

7981  7098  9681  2910  1089  9760

012 032 213 .... Let's get this money!!

Bahamas
                  Member #4787
                  May 24, 2004
                  1742 Posts
                  Posted: January 14, 2010, 8:45 am - IP Logged

I am not sure what God you serve but my God is a ever loving God - No, vodoo is not legalized in Haiti - IS CHRISTIANITY legalized in Bahamas??? You should not  make statements about things you have no information about. Trust and know that this kind of tragic event does not discriminate or hold boundaries for anyone or anyplace --- INCLUDING the Bahamas.    You have no idea how close the people of Haiti are to God - I guess you missed the reports of people still praying and praising God even in the times of sorrow - 

U are right people have a right to their own opinion.. But please keep it to yourself and in the Bahamas

A proud Haitian woman!

First of all you cannot tell me what to do. Second of all weither they legalize vudoo or not the world knows that's the city of witchkraft. The Bahamas is no different no. Years back hurricane did Freeport right in. God sent alot of warning before the storm came people did not take heed. Like I say God always protects his chosen ones. Signs & wonders you all have issues go deal with it. People just don't like hearing the truth, the truth hurts. I Serve the true and living God not the devil get it correct. Yes vudoo was made legal in Haiti go research it. Big headline on the Internet.

Bahamas
                    Member #4787
                    May 24, 2004
                    1742 Posts
                    Posted: January 14, 2010, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/world/2008/12/6/30326/Haitian-voodoo-protest-denounces-foreign-aid-UN-peacekeepers

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/haiti/1429103/Voodoo-given-approval-as-a-religion-by-Haitis-leader.html
                    Read for yourself

columbus, GA
                      United States
                      Member #67676
                      December 2, 2008
                      2870 Posts
                      Posted: January 15, 2010, 2:32 am - IP Logged

prayers go out to Haiti, Bahamas and the world. 448, 236 quake out of the lottery bible

236 came yesterday eve . there are more no's for this tragedy.

God Bless us ALL!!!