Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LP Family Photo Album - Who's Picture Would You Like To See?

Topic closed. 756 replies. Last post 7 years ago by dr65.

Page 7 of 51
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: January 15, 2010, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

Hopefully this posted, otherwise enjoy the X inside the box symbol!

just breathe

It posted O.K.

Nice picture.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22947 Posts
    Posted: January 15, 2010, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

Gamegrl, that is a very nice photo!!

Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: January 15, 2010, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

LATTERN COMON men.. upload your picture friend

Pira

The picture is here:

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/5683/fernandop.png

It is just maybe 2 to 3 years old.

When I was very young: The picture is a little bit damaged, there maybe I was about 13 yrs old.

When I was younger I didn't look so "mean".

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/5598/fernandoveryyoung.png

I was about 18 yrs old here: Click on the picture to make it bigger:

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/1563/fernandoyoung.png

I don't really remember how old this picture is, neither how old I was there,, Who knows(?).

Quite a change from the way that I look right now.

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8563/fernando2hj8.gif

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22947 Posts
        Posted: January 16, 2010, 12:09 am - IP Logged

LANTERN! I don't know what secret you've got going there but you need to bottle and sell it!! You look the same as you did at 13...just minor,

minor changes...you can definately see it's you. You don't have a thing to worry about..incredible. Do you know how many people become

unrecognizable when the years start ticking away? Take my cousin for one...I hadn't seen him for years...the only thing I remotely recognized

about him was his voice..he had to ask ME - Do you remember me?...and frankly, looking at him...no, not at all. Think in terms of Grapes and Raisins..

same fruit but such an awful change...LOL

Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: January 16, 2010, 1:05 am - IP Logged

LANTERN! I don't know what secret you've got going there but you need to bottle and sell it!! You look the same as you did at 13...just minor,

minor changes...you can definately see it's you. You don't have a thing to worry about..incredible. Do you know how many people become

unrecognizable when the years start ticking away? Take my cousin for one...I hadn't seen him for years...the only thing I remotely recognized

about him was his voice..he had to ask ME - Do you remember me?...and frankly, looking at him...no, not at all. Think in terms of Grapes and Raisins..

same fruit but such an awful change...LOL

You are right!

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
            Kansas
            United States
            Member #83963
            December 19, 2009
            347 Posts
            Posted: January 16, 2010, 4:17 am - IP Logged

Barista! You got that Sam Elliot Look to ya! ANd he dont skeer no one! At least not us ladies.

Thanks Lantern for the instructions!

That's why his pic looked so familiar....he does look like Sam Elliot, you're right!!!! No, it don't skeer me, either. lol

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

Kansas
              United States
              Member #83963
              December 19, 2009
              347 Posts
              Posted: January 16, 2010, 4:20 am - IP Logged

just breathe

Oh no! All I see is a Forbidden, file removed, TheGameGrl. Unhappy

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

Kansas
                United States
                Member #83963
                December 19, 2009
                347 Posts
                Posted: January 16, 2010, 6:26 am - IP Logged

I'm still waiting for LadyMylena (tick tock tick tock).

Ok, rdgrnr, I'll just give ya all of them, then.  If I'm gonna scare everybody, I may as well go all the way with it. LOL!!!

Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
                  Miami
                  United States
                  Member #62793
                  July 9, 2008
                  673 Posts
                  Posted: January 16, 2010, 6:39 am - IP Logged

Ok, rdgrnr, I'll just give ya all of them, then.  If I'm gonna scare everybody, I may as well go all the way with it. LOL!!!

Mmmmm...Lookin' good, babe. If I were in Kansas, and single, I'd ask you for your digits.

Unfortunately, I don't have a pic to post, but you can find me in an adult film I did recently. It's called Tiger's Wood. I play the caddie.

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                    Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34151 Posts
                    Posted: January 16, 2010, 7:50 am - IP Logged

It posted O.K.

Nice picture.

I missed your picture gamegirl , but you don't have to use imageshack you can just use lotterypost to do it. to do it, that is how I did mine. I'm going to put another picture up of me, that picture was so old, 15yrs. old. I would like to see Lilthing, dr5, ejoy, devineguidess, quietstorm, harve$tmoon. tiggs,cyber, bighitter,Janinorman,cail45a, win4life, blessed211.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                      Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23273 Posts
                      Posted: January 16, 2010, 8:45 am - IP Logged

I'm wondering how I missed this thread.   It's great to see people posting their pics, nice to finally see you all!  Any premium member has a full image management tool available here at LP, for uploading and posting pics:  Image Manager

(You can also get to it by clicking "My Images" in the Members menu.)

Once you upload an image, you can quickly post it in a message by clicking the "Insert image" toolbar button in the third row of buttons, just to the left of the "Find" (binoculars) button.

More help is available here.  There are also detailed instructions available on the Image Manager page, by clicking the "How to use Image Manager" link.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34151 Posts
                        Posted: January 16, 2010, 8:50 am - IP Logged

Good Morning Todd so that is how you do it. Ok, I will try to do it one day soon. Have a good week-end! I hope you got the number I picked for you State yesterday? If you did that is Great!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34151 Posts
                          Posted: January 16, 2010, 8:51 am - IP Logged

I'm wondering how I missed this thread.   It's great to see people posting their pics, nice to finally see you all!  Any premium member has a full image management tool available here at LP, for uploading and posting pics:  Image Manager

(You can also get to it by clicking "My Images" in the Members menu.)

Once you upload an image, you can quickly post it in a message by clicking the "Insert image" toolbar button in the third row of buttons, just to the left of the "Find" (binoculars) button.

More help is available here.  There are also detailed instructions available on the Image Manager page, by clicking the "How to use Image Manager" link.

I hope you did!  thanks for this info.

BaristaExpress's avatar - BaristaExpressMX zpsfb0d8b5d.png
                            Magnolia, Delaware
                            United States
                            Member #18795
                            July 20, 2005
                            789 Posts
                            Posted: January 16, 2010, 10:26 am - IP Logged

just breathe

Dang, I missed the picture of you....... Crying    I'd like to see your picture GameGrl.

Thank you ladies for the kind words about my picture.   I said what I said in my posting of my picture as a joke (example the lol at the end of my statement). But thanks anyway Ladies Big Smile.

Keep dreaming the impossible dream, it just may come true! Thumbs Up

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: January 16, 2010, 11:22 am - IP Logged

LadyMylena,     

Mail For You

rdgrnr

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Page 7 of 51