Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

box2WinP4

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jayemmar.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #7437
October 3, 2004
383 Posts
Posted: January 13, 2010, 11:47 am - IP Logged

Hi Everyone:

Here's the P4 version of box2Win. It gives you 24 boxed P4 non-doubles selections to play over 5 days.

Download box2WinP4 at:

http://cid-53e66599b04974a6.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/box2WinP4?uc=1&nl=1&lc=1033

Create a past draws file called drawsP4.txt and make sure it is in the same directory as box2WinP4.exe is.

Same conventions for the past draw file as drawsP3.txt. Latest draw on top oldest draw on bottom, one draw to a line, no extra characters allowed.

You can place as many past draws in the file as you want. Make sure though that there are at least 20.

You'll be prompted to enter the number of draws you want to analyze. A small amount of testing showed that some where between 15 and 20 seemed to work. You should experiment with diffferent amounts.

Comments welcome.

jayemmar

cleveland ohio
    United States
    Member #65897
    October 9, 2008
    275 Posts
    Posted: January 13, 2010, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Thanks can't wait to play around with this. I used to really get into the pick 4 along time ago so perhaps this will help me get back into the game so to speak. Dance

United States
      Member #7437
      October 3, 2004
      383 Posts
      Posted: January 14, 2010, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

Hi Everyone:

After doing some more testing, I found that box2WinP4 was getting some nice winners by analyzing the last 50 draws.

jayemmar

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #2218
        September 1, 2003
        5387 Posts
        Posted: January 14, 2010, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

Data Files for Pick 4 Program

Download link:

http://www.box.net/shared/1nduhch0og

Data file include all the states Pick 4 drawings.  Total 120 past draws.

The RAR file includes the main Data folder and Sub folders Midday, Combined, and Evening.

Each of the Sub Folders has a drawsP4.txt (text file) file for each state containing 120  past draws.

cleveland ohio
          United States
          Member #65897
          October 9, 2008
          275 Posts
          Posted: January 15, 2010, 3:54 am - IP Logged

Download link:

The RAR file includes the main Data folder and Sub folders Midday, Combined, and Evening.

Each of the Sub Folders has a drawsP4.txt (text file) file for each state containing 120  past draws.

Thanks winsumloosesum for the files it really helps alot. If i ever win big you both are going to get a few rounds on me for sure. Cheers

chicago illinois
            United States
            Member #1199
            February 26, 2003
            377 Posts
            Posted: January 15, 2010, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

I downloaded  program  the problem is opening it up.

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #2218
              September 1, 2003
              5387 Posts
              Posted: January 16, 2010, 8:43 am - IP Logged

Download link:

You will need to download this free rar extractor:

I believe you can also use 7Zip to extract files:

http://www.7-zip.org/

chicago illinois
                United States
                Member #1199
                February 26, 2003
                377 Posts
                Posted: January 16, 2010, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

Downloaded program twice keep getting error message 'error in opening draw p4 txt. what did I do wrong, have files in same file as program .

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #2218
                  September 1, 2003
                  5387 Posts
                  Posted: January 17, 2010, 7:45 am - IP Logged

Downloaded program twice keep getting error message 'error in opening draw p4 txt. what did I do wrong, have files in same file as program .

Not sure why your having problems merdis.

You should create a new folder and have 2 files in this new folder:

1.  box2WinP4.exe

2.  drawsP4.txt

Doubl-click the exe file and the program should as how many past draws.  According to Jay you should use 50.  Press the "enter" key on you keyboard and you should have your list.

I created a "data" folder with all the Pick 4 states drawings (120 draws.  The data file has sub folders Midday, Evening, and Combined.  You need to open the Midday, Evening, or Combined folder and select your state folder (abbreviation).  Open your  states folder and copy and paste the text file to the main folder that has the box2WinP4.exe. 

I unzipped the Data rar file to my folder I named "BoxedToWinPick4Program"

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                    New York, NY
                    United States
                    Member #39471
                    May 16, 2006
                    2696 Posts
                    Posted: January 17, 2010, 8:52 am - IP Logged

Kayenmar and WS thanks again for the app and the data files.

$$$

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #2218
                      September 1, 2003
                      5387 Posts
                      Posted: January 17, 2010, 9:25 am - IP Logged

Hi Everyone:

Here's the P4 version of box2Win. It gives you 24 boxed P4 non-doubles selections to play over 5 days.

Download box2WinP4 at:

http://cid-53e66599b04974a6.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/box2WinP4?uc=1&nl=1&lc=1033

Create a past draws file called drawsP4.txt and make sure it is in the same directory as box2WinP4.exe is.

Same conventions for the past draw file as drawsP3.txt. Latest draw on top oldest draw on bottom, one draw to a line, no extra characters allowed.

You can place as many past draws in the file as you want. Make sure though that there are at least 20.

You'll be prompted to enter the number of draws you want to analyze. A small amount of testing showed that some where between 15 and 20 seemed to work. You should experiment with diffferent amounts.

Comments welcome.

jayemmar

I created Instructions for using jayemmar's DOS Pick 4 program. 

Word document and PDF format

Download link:

http://www.box.net/shared/4irfp9fj5s

PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
                        Deeping in Ramdoness
                        Dominican Republic
                        Member #73824
                        April 25, 2009
                        238 Posts
                        Posted: January 17, 2010, 10:44 am - IP Logged

Hi Everyone:

Download box2WinP4 at:

Comments welcome.

jayemmar

jayemmmar in last post of boxtowinp3 YOU post results of the WINNER predtionts of software in p3.. its mean in the next draws results.. software match one.. or until 2 draws.. but why you dont POST winner results whit this P4 VERSIONS its more harder to win.. ? you have succes in p3 we now that but in p4 software are succes too?

i will get MY COUNTRY jackpot..

THE SMARTER PEOPLE ...are succesfull, person

United States
                          Member #7437
                          October 3, 2004
                          383 Posts
                          Posted: January 17, 2010, 11:32 am - IP Logged

A lot of people are reporting that they are getting file opening errors. Make sure that the past draw file you create is in the same directory as the progrram and that the draw file is an ASCI encoded text file.

Create the draw file with Notepad and when you save it, click on the ASCII option found in the Encoding box. You'll find this on the Save menu that comes up when you click on Save As.

jayemmar