Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Please Put yourself in My Shoes: Playing Politics with Powerball..

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ambelamba.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: January 16, 2010, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

most of your post i read hidden messages they are not there but i can swear they are there...as if your post was talking to me or you meant to tell me something besides what´s there...I suffer from it, my mother suffers from it, my cousin suffers from it...one of the side effects is that it makes me very depressed.....

is like been constantly at war....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8359 Posts
    Posted: January 16, 2010, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

I apologize, i dont think i should be arguing about nonsense...Welcome to LP...

I suffer from Paranoia...Extreme Paranoia....Paranoia doesnt have a cure...

have you all seen the movie: A Beautiful Mind with Russell Crowe or the movie: Pi....I suffer from what they got...

I can´t walk outside of my dad´s house without wanting to cuss everybody out...

you all know that disease where people blurt out stuff to people is something like that...

Don't apologize get some help.

Lots of people suffer from lots of different things thats why most of us seek out help, and medicines have come a long way to help many people who suffer. 

List of Schizophrenia Medications

Abilify (aripiprazole)
    Clozaril (clozapine)
    Geodon (ziprasidone)
    Haldol (haloperidol)
    Mellaril (thioridazine)
    Navane (thiothixene)
    Prolixin (fluphenazine)
    Risperdal (Risperidone)
    Seroquel (quetiapine)
    Stelazine (Trifluoperazine)
    Thorazine (chlorpromazine)
    Trilafon (perphenazine)
    Zyprexa (olanzapine)
      sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      40293 Posts
      Posted: January 16, 2010, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

pumpi my cousin bobby has schizophrenia. he takes meds but the doctor also has him on a strict diet with exercise . he says it helps . he's not allowed processed foods or anything  with alot of corn syrup. eating healthy can't hurt. you have a nice day sweetheart.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
        Deeping in Ramdoness
        Dominican Republic
        Member #73824
        April 25, 2009
        238 Posts
        Posted: January 16, 2010, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

PUMPI dont do that.. if i won i will share whit you 40/60 40 for me and 60 for you dude if works os course

i am 1 year working whit lotery whit sytem and do not found nothing 100% trustebale

i will get MY COUNTRY jackpot..

THE SMARTER PEOPLE ...are succesfull, person

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
          adelaide sa
          Australia
          Member #37136
          April 11, 2006
          3300 Posts
          Posted: January 16, 2010, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

i cant go out without wanting to cuss at everyone either, but I dont have a disease, Im just grumpy.

i think its tuorettes syndrome. its good to get to know you more pumpi. and although some of us may stir you , and others laugh. some will accept you as you are. take care and good luck.

as to the insurance i think the incredible  long odds and need to buy so many tickets to have a system that would work is all the insurance they use and need.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

Entertaiment Capital
            United States
            Member #37800
            April 19, 2006
            302 Posts
            Posted: January 18, 2010, 12:31 am - IP Logged

I feel deeply sorry for you, Pumpi. I know a guy who managed to fully recover from schizophrenia. It does happen, but such case is very rare.

Beside that, I do not like your every single ounce of your attitude on lottery. Why obsess so much? Oh, I forgot. You have the illness. You can't help it. I've seen people who have extreme obsession and paranoia. Trust me. And they all annoyed the hell out of me without such intention at all. Guess I am very intolerant to people like them. See, I suffered bipolar and I don't want to look back my past. It's just agonizing. I guess I don't like people with severe mental disorder because they remind me of what I used to be. And yes, it's painful to be reminded of my past.

I am not really sure if you really live in South America. Do you really? Actually I live in So Cal, but my profile says Afghanistan because I did for the heck of it.

At least my friend had a chance to observe himself and he was more than willing to be treated. He hated himself so much that he really wanted to recover from schizophrenia. Now he is normal, but that happens to only a few schizophrenics.

Get that lottery crap out of your system, pal. It's safe to say you will never win, just like almost all of us. Including me. And, let's say you won. Can you handle the wealth? If you are really a paranoid schizophrenic like you claim, there's no way you will be able to touch the prize. Chances are your father will be the beneficiary because you are unfit to handle the money. And chances are, your father will be scammed into losing all the money.