Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 9:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Please Put yourself in My Shoes: Playing Politics with Powerball..

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ambelamba.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
sully16's avatar - sharan
Ringleader
Michigan
United States
Member #81740
October 28, 2009
42204 Posts
Posted: January 15, 2010, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

hahahahahahahahahahacan't hahahahahhahah stop hahahhahahah laughing hahahahahahahha

HyperBe Happy.

Litebets27's avatar - power
    Maryland
    United States
    Member #10465
    January 14, 2005
    6065 Posts
    Posted: January 15, 2010, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

hahahahahahahahahahacan't hahahahahhahah stop hahahhahahah laughing hahahahahahahha

I Agree!

Feeling,  PRICELESS!!!Banana

Come on Jackpot!!!

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
      A long and winding road
      United States
      Member #17084
      June 10, 2005
      4582 Posts
      Posted: January 15, 2010, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

AC!!! Your comment Rocked!! Way to awesome!!!

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

pa:888,4445,6132,4444,8008

United States
        Member #81843
        October 31, 2009
        856 Posts
        Posted: January 16, 2010, 12:10 am - IP Logged

AC, I cannot believe you told the world about Bruce Almighty! I thought we agreed at coffee that we would remote view this to the world when we were ready to move ahead. Now pumpi cannot come to the meetings because of that AK-47 remark and is on a no-fly list, the Supremes cannot even stop that now. This is terrible, I repeat this is TERIBLE. How can we stop Blackwater from kicking down his door and getting bruce out of him?  Check your remote view in-box, you have mail.

A long and winding road
          United States
          Member #17084
          June 10, 2005
          4582 Posts
          Posted: January 16, 2010, 12:15 am - IP Logged

LOL! this post just gets better and better! I'm onto ya's!

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: January 16, 2010, 5:43 am - IP Logged

AC, I cannot believe you told the world about Bruce Almighty! I thought we agreed at coffee that we would remote view this to the world when we were ready to move ahead. Now pumpi cannot come to the meetings because of that AK-47 remark and is on a no-fly list, the Supremes cannot even stop that now. This is terrible, I repeat this is TERIBLE. How can we stop Blackwater from kicking down his door and getting bruce out of him?  Check your remote view in-box, you have mail.

You know nowadays: ANYONE can get your picture, alter it, and place it on the internet and write stuff about you that are not true...ANYONE CAN DO IT...someone could be walking infront of you pretending they are taking a picture with their cell phone or they can take a picture at the same instance when you are walking and take your picture, alter it and whoever saw it will believe is you...There are so many ways...It gets to the point that i believe people cheat using other people´s identity...Ive suspected for year...YOu and I can be walking on the street and get shot believe it or not by a passing automobile, why because someone took a picture of you...Is so easy to get someone´s social security, so easy...a hacker could hack your computer keystrokes and use your computer to write something that is not true and it will appear as you i dont know if they put you on the no fly list but it will appear that YOU WROTE IT...when you leave the house is so easy to get a copy of your keys go in use your computer and it will appear as you did it...Nowadays you can´t even send an email because there is a chance it could be intercepted by a hacker altered and sent on his way to its destination and it will appear as you did it...i am not an expert but it will not surprise me...You know something else they can do but it requires money: let say there is a website Called AB well hackers could talk to the electricity company and any email sent to the website from a particular direction/emails streets is blocked and the emails are redirected towards another website that looks just like website: AB...Like a regular store, there are different roads that take you to that store but someone could make a detour off of one of those roads and redirect it towards another store that looks just like it a clone store...Emails addresses can be faked also...the idea that they are going to put me on a no fly list is ridiculous when there are more serious stuff and more tricky ways...A hacker could use your identity on a different website and write something totally different then the FBI sees is or someone alerts the FBI the FBI puts that person on a nofly list and everytime the person flies the hacker finds out since those records are also available and the hackers flies behind the person whos identity was stolen....they stop the person whose identity was stolen and the hacker avoids detection....so that no fly thing is totally i dont know...

you and i could be walking on the streets and get shot by a passing car, why because someone use your identity to act on a drug deal the deal went bad and you are caught in the fire...someone could use your identiy and simply start a fight online, then when you are walking on the streets minding your bussiness you get shot...it can happen to you it can happen to me, it can happen to anyone...

and it doesnt have to happen in the USA it can happen in any country...They could use your identity on a drug deal in Indonesia the deal goes sour and since the drug cartels and the mafia and evil doers organizations got ramifications/people in every country in the world they go looking for you for that person on the picture you are in the USA minding your bussiness and you get shot because of something that happened in Indonesia...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
              FEMA Region V Camp #21
              United States
              Member #520
              July 27, 2002
              5699 Posts
              Posted: January 16, 2010, 6:09 am - IP Logged

must be smoking...

Your the one smoking the Panama red

HA!  My thought exactly.  Party on, Pumpi!!!

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

four4me's avatar - gate1
                MD
                United States
                Member #1701
                June 18, 2003
                8396 Posts
                Posted: January 16, 2010, 11:46 am - IP Logged

You know nowadays: ANYONE can get your picture, alter it, and place it on the internet and write stuff about you that are not true...ANYONE CAN DO IT...someone could be walking infront of you pretending they are taking a picture with their cell phone or they can take a picture at the same instance when you are walking and take your picture, alter it and whoever saw it will believe is you...There are so many ways...It gets to the point that i believe people cheat using other people´s identity...Ive suspected for year...YOu and I can be walking on the street and get shot believe it or not by a passing automobile, why because someone took a picture of you...Is so easy to get someone´s social security, so easy...a hacker could hack your computer keystrokes and use your computer to write something that is not true and it will appear as you i dont know if they put you on the no fly list but it will appear that YOU WROTE IT...when you leave the house is so easy to get a copy of your keys go in use your computer and it will appear as you did it...Nowadays you can´t even send an email because there is a chance it could be intercepted by a hacker altered and sent on his way to its destination and it will appear as you did it...i am not an expert but it will not surprise me...You know something else they can do but it requires money: let say there is a website Called AB well hackers could talk to the electricity company and any email sent to the website from a particular direction/emails streets is blocked and the emails are redirected towards another website that looks just like website: AB...Like a regular store, there are different roads that take you to that store but someone could make a detour off of one of those roads and redirect it towards another store that looks just like it a clone store...Emails addresses can be faked also...the idea that they are going to put me on a no fly list is ridiculous when there are more serious stuff and more tricky ways...A hacker could use your identity on a different website and write something totally different then the FBI sees is or someone alerts the FBI the FBI puts that person on a nofly list and everytime the person flies the hacker finds out since those records are also available and the hackers flies behind the person whos identity was stolen....they stop the person whose identity was stolen and the hacker avoids detection....so that no fly thing is totally i dont know...

you and i could be walking on the streets and get shot by a passing car, why because someone use your identity to act on a drug deal the deal went bad and you are caught in the fire...someone could use your identiy and simply start a fight online, then when you are walking on the streets minding your bussiness you get shot...it can happen to you it can happen to me, it can happen to anyone...

and it doesnt have to happen in the USA it can happen in any country...They could use your identity on a drug deal in Indonesia the deal goes sour and since the drug cartels and the mafia and evil doers organizations got ramifications/people in every country in the world they go looking for you for that person on the picture you are in the USA minding your bussiness and you get shot because of something that happened in Indonesia...

Norton's anti virus.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                  PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
                  Deeping in Ramdoness
                  Dominican Republic
                  Member #73824
                  April 25, 2009
                  238 Posts
                  Posted: January 16, 2010, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

PUMPI WHY you not share your system whit US??...but i think you dont go to do that but.. you can help users whit something.. my game is 5/35 1/35 your sytem its good to beat that?? in howmay draws. or time

so.. what exactly you wanna do whit your system.. and its proved? why you not are millonarie? or are you?

i will get MY COUNTRY jackpot..

THE SMARTER PEOPLE ...are succesfull, person

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: January 16, 2010, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

why dont you come up with a system too...Not everything is gather, gather, gather...People but their effort and time on the systems people come here get it not even a thank you note and they dont even contribute and they dont appear again...

my question is if YOU had a system will you share it with us...

and let me be clear about something...Last time i check YOU COUNTRY is richer THAN MY COUNTRY and it has more people than my country which means more money for the government...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

mookyb75's avatar - animaniacs41
                      nashville nc
                      United States
                      Member #81934
                      November 2, 2009
                      657 Posts
                      Posted: January 16, 2010, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

pumpi im about money not about nonsense... this mess or garbage you post everyday really don't make any money for no one... you must really have a lot of free time to do nothing but post crap.......

Rainbow 

My mind on my $$$$

A long and winding road
                        United States
                        Member #17084
                        June 10, 2005
                        4582 Posts
                        Posted: January 16, 2010, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

Mooky- Pumpi is on the cutting edge of thought patterns, as obsure as they may seem to the average player, his post are read and sometimes he makes observations based on non factual information, He has a right to post . He doesnt attack folks unless its in defense of his commentary . Look past the rhetoric and realize the Dude isnt looking for feedback but rather validation which isnt gonna happen til Secret Service from Mambuzek catch on to his talent of obscure thinking. Just take his post lightly and with a dash of humor. Yes most here do rely on making money from the lottery.

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: January 16, 2010, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

most people visit this site because they are looking for system or for the winning numbers they dont care what you got to say, what do YOU care what i got to say...and of course the site will be maintain if you get your gold or premium membership...

Raven62's avatar - binary
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #17843
                            June 28, 2005
                            51255 Posts
                            Posted: January 16, 2010, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

pumpi im about money not about nonsense... this mess or garbage you post everyday really don't make any money for no one... you must really have a lot of free time to do nothing but post crap.......

Now that you know: Don't spend time reading future posts!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Honduras
                              Member #20982
                              August 29, 2005
                              4715 Posts
                              Posted: January 16, 2010, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

I apologize, i dont think i should be arguing about nonsense...Welcome to LP...

I suffer from Paranoia...Extreme Paranoia....Paranoia doesnt have a cure...

have you all seen the movie: A Beautiful Mind with Russell Crowe or the movie: Pi....I suffer from what they got...

I can´t walk outside of my dad´s house without wanting to cuss everybody out...

you all know that disease where people blurt out stuff to people is something like that...