Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick4 System: The 3/5 & 4/5 System...Only $16: Better than nothing

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 7 years ago by retxx.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: January 17, 2010, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

is very simple...Suppose: 1829 plays...This is what you do...

1 & 2 = 1

3 & 4 = 2

5 & 6 = 3

7 & 8 = 4

9 & 0 = 5   (Treat 0 as 10)...

So 1829 will translate to: 1415 compressed number...YOu probably CANT SEE IT...But those are 3 numbers there from 5...

They are 1, 4 & 5... Basically 3/5....If 1 digit  dont repeat then is 4/5....How will you feel if you had to guess 4 numbers out of 5 possibles...So you got to guess: 3 numbers out of 5 (3/5) or 4 numbers out of 5...Doesnt that makes you happy...You will not win it EVERYDAY...Now here is the bad news: if you dont guess the numbers in correct order you will get it boxed...the good news is that there are 3 even and 2 odds...You can pair up the first two digits of 1415 compressed number as: EO or OE with the last 2 digits of that number EO or OE...So 4 ways to get it straight most of the time...And this is what you do...

Remember 1415 well you write: 1,2---3,4----1,2----9,0....and you begin to deduce..

it will totalled: 16 because: 2x2x2x2 = 16.....

Not only that i dont remember but i think that: Half the time of the month meaning between: 15 to 17 days of the month playing once a month that Pick4 eitiher repeats 1 digit..And it only costs: $16 and you can filter further if you like...

You know what i thought off the subject...You could apply this to 2 Pick4 at the same time get the ending digits and then deduce the way i mentioned in my blog winning a: Pick8/70....you will not crack the game you will just win it every now and then...

a Pick8/70 has: 9.4 BILLION combinations...

this made me realized something...Pick5 it has: 5 ending digits...If you use the endingi digits and viewed it as a: Pick5 you will select: 5 numbers from 5 if no number repeats which i think it will, if it does repeat you will choose: 4 numbers out of 5 possibles...5/4.....It will cost you: 32 tickets and you got to order it straight and then deduce...You can do it with Pick6 too you will guess: 6/4 or 6/5...yes the fraction is correct and you then deduce like how i have it in my blog....is the ordering that cost trouble...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: January 18, 2010, 6:17 am - IP Logged

my fault i made a mistake the 8 should have been there...

It should had been:

1,2---7,8----1,2----9,0

What had happened was that because i saw the 4 i immediately thought of: 3 & 4...

it still comes out to: $16 though...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: January 18, 2010, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

There is something i´ll like to remind everyone: Remember this: 

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/206649

Well that´s guessing a: Pick3...What if for Powerball you had to guess a Pick4 instead of a Pick3...and you use what i just said on this post/thread to get the Pick4 correct and you use it to win Powerball..lol something i was going to say before was that is a strange game, it is not the first time that i come across such puzzles....Dude I should be getting PAID for this...And the darn state lottery that is so stingy that dont want to: GET INSURANCE...I know i said it before and you are tired of it, but anyone knows you dont start a bussiness or game without insurance....

Not only that but i cant go to an appointment or to go and buy me something at a mall or to the city without people commenting about this site, i am serious because i´ve heard it been mention couple of times while on bus, how they know who i am i dont know...they dont even call it LP they call it: ¨La Emisora¨ meaning the Radio Station...I dont want to live a life like that i want to live a: Tranquil/quiet life is like i was a secret celebrity or something...

Today while on the buss you know what i heard: Someone in the back of the bus said: That website became smoking hot today but they said it in Spanish i just stop and think the odds that this person is talking about some other website, and there is like 10 people on the bus talking on the phone in every bus i get nevermind, whatever you see there is a Pick4 here too.....If i wanted to put my complete name and address on this website i would had done so...Today 2 people got on the bus i was going and 1 of them look EXACTLY like one of my friends he could had gone to the bank with a fake picture and said he was my friend and they will believe him...And someone looking EXACTLY like the manager/director of the State lottery here in Panama, i thought it was his twin also talking on the phone saying: what purpose does that copy serves him i dont know what he was talking about...the odds of that happening...dude is getting ridiculous...

anyways you will understand why i dont create more system for Pick4...

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: January 18, 2010, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

I dont want to have to get: KIDNAPPED for a job i DONT GET PAID for and i am getting fatter doing it...So i hope you will understand why i dont write no more Pick4 systems...There is a: Pick4 here too..

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: January 18, 2010, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

Listen Powerball, listen State lottery, listen lotteries of the world i know you read this site, YOU NEED TO CREATE MORE LOTTERY GAMES OR OTHER GAMES, because the day they ever crack pick4 or Powerball or whatever there is going to be: TURF WARS/BATTLES/WHATEVER and there is going to be crime here, crime there, kidnapped here, Kidnapped there, etc...I´ve been saying it...LISTEN!!!...

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: January 18, 2010, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

That´s what: HAPPENS when EVERY country in the world has the SAME LOTTERY...I´ve said it before why does every country follows other country in creating the SAME TYPES OF GAMES...Because if 1 person CRACKS THE LOTTERY IN GREECE he/she will be able to crack it: IN EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD..I´ve said that before on this site...Dude create mind games, algorithms lotto i dont care but dont copy another country or dont copy the world...is a HUGE weakness that the entire world has....i dont believe in psychics but supposed one exysted that was super good with numbers...THE ENTIRE WORLD LOTTERIES COLLAPSED, because they ALL have the same darn type of lotteries...

suppose we weren´t talking about lotteries, suppose we were talking about banks encryptions...The entire WORLD bank systems will collapse because they all have the same crap...and what would had happened...Global revoltions...

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: January 18, 2010, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

That´s what: HAPPENS when EVERY country in the world has the SAME LOTTERY...I´ve said it before why does every country follows other country in creating the SAME TYPES OF GAMES...Because if 1 person CRACKS THE LOTTERY IN GREECE he/she will be able to crack it: IN EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD..I´ve said that before on this site...Dude create mind games, algorithms lotto i dont care but dont copy another country or dont copy the world...is a HUGE weakness that the entire world has....i dont believe in psychics but supposed one exysted that was super good with numbers...THE ENTIRE WORLD LOTTERIES COLLAPSED, because they ALL have the same darn type of lotteries...

suppose we weren´t talking about lotteries, suppose we were talking about banks encryptions...The entire WORLD bank systems will collapse because they all have the same crap...and what would had happened...Global revoltions...

you think ANYONE is going to come to this site and be dumb enough and tell you what they got...ONLY ME...

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: January 18, 2010, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

i am sometimes starting to think that i am a hacker where you constantly got to run away from the police except that here you got to run from who you dont know...

Not only is a dangeous job WITHOUT PAY, unlike computer hacking, but if you need let´s say a particular hot wheel example: a Pick2/0-9 hot wheel nobody will give it to you, be ready to snort some cocain infront of someone or be ready to make a pact with the devil where if you tell you get shot, while hackers I THINK i am not sure share information among themselves, hackers i think get paid even if they fail, etc, etc, etc...Among the many reasons why i do this...Most of you dont know how to hide your identity a hacker does know remaining anonymous for a long time, there is hackersdeafcom or whatever the name is where hackers get paid and recruited by the government, there is crap here...By the time you crack Powerball and win your 30 million if you MAKE IT, a dangerous hackers might have amassed: the same in 1 or 2 years while it took you 10 or 15 years...There is SO MANY stuff a hacker can do so many email accounts to hacke so many stuff..There is only 5 lotteries you can play and most of you play: constantly Pick3 and less than $5 Powerball...Someone could come here and gather all the 4,000 systems and make like: 102 million in 2 years selling your system in another country...because it takes you longer to crack/win the lotto and it doesnt take that long a hacker to get money, you get fatter than a hacker, i dont know how it will work but it always been my hunch that if you KNEW what you was doing and was good with algorithms you could covert the forex into a gigant Pick3 playing every hour or day not saying someone will do it but someone could if they wanted to change the drawings on Pick3 and place the Forex or stock market readings instead in the form of random numbers and record your predictions or work outs use it for a system and make money off the forex again you have to know what you are doing and you like slaves...etc, etc, etc...Hackers dont get KIDNAPPED..yet you crack the it everyday you might dude and i dont know if they are going to let you go...etc, etc, etc...There are 5 banks you can cash in: Pick3, Pick4, Pick5 and Powerball while there is thousands of banks, every country has like 100 banks where hacker can transffer their money to....Do hackers pay taxes...i dont know...hackers get what? 20 years, no more than 30 years, some get 5 years, 10 years, 2 years, if you have a system you can get killed and once you are gone you are gone or a family member of yours if they get kidnapped...

i can go on but i am not...

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                  BOSTON
                  United States
                  Member #48
                  September 9, 2001
                  3584 Posts
                  Posted: January 19, 2010, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

imagine if someone can write this to excel. What a blessing that would be. hey diamond are you reading this/ i know you can do it. thanks