Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 8:41 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LOL..the good thing about a digit 5 missing 15 draws is...

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Toney725.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: January 27, 2010, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

By the way...... that was the first EVEN Sum in ........12 straight Days !   Can you believe that?

It was also the end of a 6 digit String that was......123 combined mid/eve draws long!   0,1,4,6,8,9,  

Plus the mirror pairs for singles were really out there too.... 16 27 38 50 49

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Totem's Angel's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
    Stone Mountain
    United States
    Member #1198
    February 26, 2003
    1115 Posts
    Posted: January 27, 2010, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Thanks ......... I nailed the HELL out of that one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Feels really good to get one of those STINKERS !!   

The reason I put it in RED the other day......it was the oldest Box mirror !  

Party

Congrats!  Dance

Life is Good!  Be Blessed...~Totem's Angel~ Blue Angel

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: January 27, 2010, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Angle ...... I thought the wheels fell off of this last night.....but ...it had to hit sometime.   

For those Trackers in other states .......beware of what happened to us in the Ga games.

That was the end of a 12 ODD Sum string of hits..... count em' 12   in a row. 

It was also the end of a 123 day .......6 digit string. 

Tonight was also the end of a 19 day run......... of 6 ways with consecutive digits.  

There are 300 NON consecutive straights....... and 420 that DO have consecutive digits in them.  

/so......stats wise it was almost like having a 19 day run of NO Doubles..... thats only 270 straights skipping.

Win d    

WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        ATLANTA, GA
        United States
        Member #78958
        August 24, 2009
        5090 Posts
        Posted: January 28, 2010, 10:04 am - IP Logged

es, I did!  I almost forgot to play it yesterday.  Went in the storetwice before I remembered this conversation.  Only caught it for $1straight and $1 box.  Still looking for that 321 to come.    I'm sureyou caught it, 725 is on the end of your screen name which means it'sprobably one of your pet #'s.

What are you playing now?

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
          Stone Mountain*Georgia
          United States
          Member #828
          November 2, 2002
          10491 Posts
          Posted: January 28, 2010, 10:33 am - IP Logged

Good on you Willwork4numbers.......   excellent!  Everyone should have had a good shot at that one...... it was a slow motion burn.  LOL

Keep your eye out for aHIGH Short Sum tonight...  

PLUS..... these are very due,,   135 139 179 357 579

All High Doubles are hanging up in the Pick 3 tree and could give way any time........  Let's see how that needed digit ONE acts first.  

Some trackers may want to focus on Short Sum 1. .......until it hits again midday.

Win d    

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
            Stone Mountain, GA
            United States
            Member #3189
            January 1, 2004
            28477 Posts
            Posted: January 28, 2010, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

es, I did!  I almost forgot to play it yesterday.  Went in the storetwice before I remembered this conversation.  Only caught it for $1straight and $1 box.  Still looking for that 321 to come.    I'm sureyou caught it, 725 is on the end of your screen name which means it'sprobably one of your pet #'s.

What are you playing now?

I like the 59 & 79 pairs.  Tho, with another sum 11 today (317), I'll probably cover the sum 7 combos.