Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How Do I Fine Tune My Skills?

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 7 years ago by PERDUE.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Monkey Butt, USA
United States
Member #54569
August 23, 2007
1124 Posts
Posted: January 26, 2010, 12:49 am - IP Logged

How long do you play hunch numbers?

How does one go about developing, fine-tuning, and strengthening this gift/skill?

EX: Sat. 1-23-10, while out running errands I saw the numbers 2342 on the back of an 18-wheeler on the freeway. Those numbers struck me and stuck with me. I stopped at the store and purchased 2342 for $1 exact/$1 any, for the day and the night draw. I also purchased 234 for the pick 3 for $1 exact/$1 any day and night draw. I hit on the day draw and won $80. Nothing for the night drawing. Mon. 1-25-10 night drawing for TX Pick 4 the numbers 2243 hit. Of course I didn't play them on Monday because the urge/unction/hunch was strong on Sat. 1-23-10.

I'm not disappointed for missing this hit. Because I noted in my blog on Sat. that I was feeling 2342. I'm very confused because whenever this happens I miss out on the hit because the nagging urge/unction/hunch has passed and I don't play. I've noticed an increase of activity in this area with me for the past 3 months.

I've had a lot of things happen over the past 3 months and I know that it is not me but the Spirit of God talking to me, so all praise and glory goes to GOD.

Any and all constructive input is appreciated?

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34146 Posts
    Posted: January 26, 2010, 9:00 am - IP Logged

That is very True, it is the Sprit of God!!    I know that for sure!! I Agree!

Giving all Praises to God!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

mangoskin's avatar - anglewings
      Long Island
      Bahamas
      Member #65783
      October 6, 2008
      1752 Posts
      Posted: January 26, 2010, 9:04 am - IP Logged

How does one go about developing, fine-tuning, and strengthening this gift/skill?

EX: Sat. 1-23-10, while out running errands I saw the numbers 2342 on the back of an 18-wheeler on the freeway. Those numbers struck me and stuck with me. I stopped at the store and purchased 2342 for $1 exact/$1 any, for the day and the night draw. I also purchased 234 for the pick 3 for $1 exact/$1 any day and night draw. I hit on the day draw and won $80. Nothing for the night drawing. Mon. 1-25-10 night drawing for TX Pick 4 the numbers 2243 hit. Of course I didn't play them on Monday because the urge/unction/hunch was strong on Sat. 1-23-10.

I'm not disappointed for missing this hit. Because I noted in my blog on Sat. that I was feeling 2342. I'm very confused because whenever this happens I miss out on the hit because the nagging urge/unction/hunch has passed and I don't play. I've noticed an increase of activity in this area with me for the past 3 months.

I've had a lot of things happen over the past 3 months and I know that it is not me but the Spirit of God talking to me, so all praise and glory goes to GOD.

When you have  a hunch play the number for 3-5days. The number can take up to a week to come in. Keeping in mind that you may get more clues along the way but you must be aware.

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34146 Posts
        Posted: January 26, 2010, 9:07 am - IP Logged

When you have  a hunch play the number for 3-5days. The number can take up to a week to come in. Keeping in mind that you may get more clues along the way but you must be aware.

Thats true sometimes, but sometimes it is longer.  It could be a day, or 3 days or weeks!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
          Member #2217
          September 1, 2003
          985 Posts
          Posted: January 26, 2010, 9:12 am - IP Logged

You might consider reading old posts by SpookySoozy and I as we have both touched on this many times.

Consistently ask for that higher power to help you develop the gift.   We all have it, we all just don't use it or choose to acknowledge it or we just call it by another name.

Understand that the world around you is working hard to make sure you do not fine tune anything.   Distractions, stress, pain, work, medication, and even being blinded by love can blind-side your ability to see the answers you need.

Take time to live inside your head.  Geminis do this without effort (well not all of us, but a lot of us).    It's okay to daydream, fantasize, and mentally go beyond where you might typically go.  It also opens the door a little bit to let other things take hold.

Keep a journal and learn the nuances of your particular gift so that you can use it effectively.     Good luck!   J

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34146 Posts
            Posted: January 26, 2010, 9:21 am - IP Logged

You might consider reading old posts by SpookySoozy and I as we have both touched on this many times.

Consistently ask for that higher power to help you develop the gift.   We all have it, we all just don't use it or choose to acknowledge it or we just call it by another name.

Understand that the world around you is working hard to make sure you do not fine tune anything.   Distractions, stress, pain, work, medication, and even being blinded by love can blind-side your ability to see the answers you need.

Take time to live inside your head.  Geminis do this without effort (well not all of us, but a lot of us).    It's okay to daydream, fantasize, and mentally go beyond where you might typically go.  It also opens the door a little bit to let other things take hold.

Keep a journal and learn the nuances of your particular gift so that you can use it effectively.     Good luck!   J

I hear you! I have been using my blog for A Journal, and learn the (nuances of you gift,) a fine way to put it! LOl! But I don't fill bad about that. As long as I am able to bless others, so be it! Good luck! Oh, by the way, the 5550 came in Ohio!

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
              South Georgia
              United States
              Member #100
              January 28, 2002
              3734 Posts
              Posted: January 26, 2010, 10:03 am - IP Logged

What I notice is that PERDUE posted 233 times and never posted his number hunches. 

Bread on the water.

you can tune in to how you will feel when you hear what the draw was. you can play a    hypno/subliminal prosperity recording but be aware that  it sometimes just brings O.T. at work.

you can do a horary astrological chart to see if there is any indication that you will succeed that day- or game.

you can tell yourself to dream a number for the next day.  Sometimes works after practice.

you can raise your vibration to become more spiritually attuned.

you can read cards to see if it is the right game to play or not.

you can tell God how big your problem is or you can tell your problem how big your God is.

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34146 Posts
                Posted: January 26, 2010, 10:09 am - IP Logged

Pudue I know this is silly but maybe you should play 233 LOL! See it it falls for you!

Monkey Butt, USA
                  United States
                  Member #54569
                  August 23, 2007
                  1124 Posts
                  Posted: January 26, 2010, 11:50 am - IP Logged

What I notice is that PERDUE posted 233 times and never posted his number hunches. 

Bread on the water.

you can tune in to how you will feel when you hear what the draw was. you can play a    hypno/subliminal prosperity recording but be aware that  it sometimes just brings O.T. at work.

you can do a horary astrological chart to see if there is any indication that you will succeed that day- or game.

you can tell yourself to dream a number for the next day.  Sometimes works after practice.

you can raise your vibration to become more spiritually attuned.

you can read cards to see if it is the right game to play or not.

you can tell God how big your problem is or you can tell your problem how big your God is.

Yes I've posted the numbers. The Spirit of God told me to start posting back in November of 2009.

I started posting the predictions in the predictions sections and I post the numbers in my blog every week. You can check the dates on the blog entries and see for yourself that I'm not b.s.ing you.  The numbers I post in the predictions section are numbers that are given to me. None of these numbers listed in my blog and in the predictions section came from my number crunching skills.

For example: On Jan 15 @ 10:30 am I listed the numbers given to me in my tablet to post here in my blog and in the predictions section for the week of Jan 17 to Jan 23. That afternoon I went online to see what pick 3 and pick 4 numbers hit that afternoon. To my delight I saw that 763 hit in the TX Pick 3 Day drawing and when I looked at the list of numbers I had to be posted for the upcoming week I had 763 listed in exact order.

When I tell anyone about how the numbers I post are hitting they always want the list to play them. But I have to tell them no because for some reason they are not for TX as of yet. Even I don't feel released to play them. If you look at the past stats of the numbers I posted you will see that they have hit in everyone's neighborhood but mine. My neighborhood being TX.

Am I complaining? No way! Seeing the hits in the predictions confirms to me that I am hearing correctly, and I am very grateful for that. My desire now is to fine tune my hearing to where I am hearing the exact order not just the number themselves. It doesn't matter if it is for the state of TX or Timbucktoo. The ultimate goal is to share the wealth. Any order is unacceptable. I will not settle for nothing less than exact order.

I know it sounds flakey but it is what it is and nothing else sits right inside. I know I can get to that elite level but I'm lost as to which way to go. Know what I mean? It's like when you walk into a spider's web. You can't see it but you can feel it. Or like a strong memory that constantly hangs on the outer fringe of rememberance. I call it the "Right on the tip of my tongue syndrome".

Thank you Jake for your suggestion. I look forward to more input. Thank you all.

Raven62's avatar - binary
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #17843
                    June 28, 2005
                    49773 Posts
                    Posted: January 26, 2010, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

Some of the Psychic Powers:

Clairvoyance: "See" beyond the physical worlds, often known as the "Astral Planes"

Clairaudience: "Hear" people and other sounds from the Astral Planes, the afterlife

Clairsentience: "Feel" and "sense" Energies from the inner planes of life

Higher-Self: Communicate with your Higher-Self for valuable guidance and answers

Psychic Intuition: Sense and interpret psychic Energy including events

Psychic Mediumship: Contact "deceased" people now living in the "afterlife"

Psychometry: "View" or sense past events by feeling an old object associated with it

Telepathy: Communicate with other humans and other life with the Mind alone

Spirit Guides: Communicate with your Spirit Guides and other Astral helpers

Developing Psychic Powers, as with any inner ability, is a very serious and extremely rewarding process, not something that should be taken lightly.

Your Local Library may have books on Developing Your Psychic Abilities!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34146 Posts
                      Posted: January 26, 2010, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

Pudue I know this is silly but maybe you should play 233 LOL! See it it falls for you!

This was silly but guess what? that number I was joking with you about was real it came in Ohio 323  and ? your number of post was 233 LOL! How  ironic!

I hope some Ohioians seen this thread 323 cam in OhioSun Smiley!  Oh, I also have to give Spookysooky credit too!

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
                        Member #76986
                        July 10, 2009
                        8035 Posts
                        Posted: January 26, 2010, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, PERDUE, for your great question! 

Many of us are going through similar experiences. 

Thinking of...  I Agree!

Monkey Butt, USA
                          United States
                          Member #54569
                          August 23, 2007
                          1124 Posts
                          Posted: January 26, 2010, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

This was silly but guess what? that number I was joking with you about was real it came in Ohio 323  and ? your number of post was 233 LOL! How  ironic!

I hope some Ohioians seen this thread 323 cam in OhioSun Smiley!  Oh, I also have to give Spookysooky credit too!

Ms. Marcie did you play 233? If not shame-shame. Poke

Guess what 2342 hit again today in Pennsylvania in the Pick 4 day drawing. The funny part is that last night in TX 2342 hit as 2243 and today in Pennsylvania the 2342 hit as 2234.

Lord for all who played those who have capitalized on 233 and 2342 I thank You. I acknowledge that it was all You and none of me, because never could I do this with such accuracy as seen here. Thank You! Thank You! All praise and glory goes to the Lord God Almighty!!

Monkey Butt, USA
                            United States
                            Member #54569
                            August 23, 2007
                            1124 Posts
                            Posted: January 26, 2010, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

Some of the Psychic Powers:

Clairvoyance: "See" beyond the physical worlds, often known as the "Astral Planes"

Clairaudience: "Hear" people and other sounds from the Astral Planes, the afterlife

Clairsentience: "Feel" and "sense" Energies from the inner planes of life

Higher-Self: Communicate with your Higher-Self for valuable guidance and answers

Psychic Intuition: Sense and interpret psychic Energy including events

Psychic Mediumship: Contact "deceased" people now living in the "afterlife"

Psychometry: "View" or sense past events by feeling an old object associated with it

Telepathy: Communicate with other humans and other life with the Mind alone

Spirit Guides: Communicate with your Spirit Guides and other Astral helpers

Developing Psychic Powers, as with any inner ability, is a very serious and extremely rewarding process, not something that should be taken lightly.

Your Local Library may have books on Developing Your Psychic Abilities!

Thank you Raven62, I am going to have to study up on the things you listed. Thank you for this wealth of info. it is very much appreciated.

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34146 Posts
                              Posted: January 26, 2010, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Ms. Marcie did you play 233? If not shame-shame. Poke

Guess what 2342 hit again today in Pennsylvania in the Pick 4 day drawing. The funny part is that last night in TX 2342 hit as 2243 and today in Pennsylvania the 2342 hit as 2234.

Lord for all who played those who have capitalized on 233 and 2342 I thank You. I acknowledge that it was all You and none of me, because never could I do this with such accuracy as seen here. Thank You! Thank You! All praise and glory goes to the Lord God Almighty!!

LOL!!! My first laugh of the day!!  Sun Smiley  That's right all praises goes to God! The all Mighty!   I must check out your Blog!