Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How Do I Fine Tune My Skills?

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 7 years ago by PERDUE.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
cypher's avatar - shapes swish.jpg

United States
Member #80204
September 18, 2009
35 Posts
Posted: January 26, 2010, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Hello Perdue,

Well related to "hunches" it can work several ways...immediately or after a while.  Therefore the safest way to harness your hunch is to keep it in play via advanced draw (putting the hunch in for several draws at least for three days) to be on the hitting end of the hunch!

"Quite often, more is less!"

candygirl74's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    Maryland
    United States
    Member #81220
    October 14, 2009
    681 Posts
    Posted: January 26, 2010, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

How long do you play hunch numbers?

How does one go about developing, fine-tuning, and strengthening this gift/skill?

EX: Sat. 1-23-10, while out running errands I saw the numbers 2342 on the back of an 18-wheeler on the freeway. Those numbers struck me and stuck with me. I stopped at the store and purchased 2342 for $1 exact/$1 any, for the day and the night draw. I also purchased 234 for the pick 3 for $1 exact/$1 any day and night draw. I hit on the day draw and won $80. Nothing for the night drawing. Mon. 1-25-10 night drawing for TX Pick 4 the numbers 2243 hit. Of course I didn't play them on Monday because the urge/unction/hunch was strong on Sat. 1-23-10.

I'm not disappointed for missing this hit. Because I noted in my blog on Sat. that I was feeling 2342. I'm very confused because whenever this happens I miss out on the hit because the nagging urge/unction/hunch has passed and I don't play. I've noticed an increase of activity in this area with me for the past 3 months.

I've had a lot of things happen over the past 3 months and I know that it is not me but the Spirit of God talking to me, so all praise and glory goes to GOD.

Any and all constructive input is appreciated?

Funny but I seem to have the same problem Purdue. Lately I've been dreaming alot and I tend to play the people's birthdays I've dreamt about. If I play is as a pick 3 it seems to come out as a pick 4 or vice versa or if I play it in DC it will hit in MD or vice versa. So it's not that my numbers aren't good, I just don't seem to be playing them right and my finances are not such that I can afford to play every combination in 2 different states. In the mean time I will share the numbers that I'm still looking to hit and hope that they bless someone else:

0512, 0527, 0929, 1102, 0830, 0171, 0328, 0607, 4976, 1214, 3374, 0224, 0727

Good luck to anyone reading this and good luck on fine tuning your skills Purdue!

Monkey Butt, USA
      United States
      Member #54569
      August 23, 2007
      1124 Posts
      Posted: January 30, 2010, 1:40 am - IP Logged

How does one go about developing, fine-tuning, and strengthening this gift/skill?

EX: Sat. 1-23-10, while out running errands I saw the numbers 2342 on the back of an 18-wheeler on the freeway. Those numbers struck me and stuck with me. I stopped at the store and purchased 2342 for $1 exact/$1 any, for the day and the night draw. I also purchased 234 for the pick 3 for $1 exact/$1 any day and night draw. I hit on the day draw and won $80. Nothing for the night drawing. Mon. 1-25-10 night drawing for TX Pick 4 the numbers 2243 hit. Of course I didn't play them on Monday because the urge/unction/hunch was strong on Sat. 1-23-10.

I'm not disappointed for missing this hit. Because I noted in my blog on Sat. that I was feeling 2342. I'm very confused because whenever this happens I miss out on the hit because the nagging urge/unction/hunch has passed and I don't play. I've noticed an increase of activity in this area with me for the past 3 months.

I've had a lot of things happen over the past 3 months and I know that it is not me but the Spirit of God talking to me, so all praise and glory goes to GOD.

Guess what, my numbers 2342 hit again here in TX on the Pick 4 night drawing as 4232 and the Pick 3 night drawing was 432. If you remember I played these Pick 3 and Pick 4 numbers this past Sat. and won on the Pick 3. Now here it is six days later and both of sets of numbers hit together. The sad part is I had no inclination to play either of these combos. So naturally I missed out on a perfect payday.

Bang Head

Monkey Butt, USA
        United States
        Member #54569
        August 23, 2007
        1124 Posts
        Posted: January 30, 2010, 2:15 am - IP Logged

Guess what, my numbers 2342 hit again here in TX on the Pick 4 night drawing as 4232 and the Pick 3 night drawing was 432. If you remember I played these Pick 3 and Pick 4 numbers this past Sat. and won on the Pick 3. Now here it is six days later and both of sets of numbers hit together. The sad part is I had no inclination to play either of these combos. So naturally I missed out on a perfect payday.

Bang Head

Ms. Marcie the 482 hit. 1-29-10 Pick 3 Night in Indiana as 482- New York Night as 482.

All glory and praise goes to GOD!!!! And all glory and praise goes to GOD for the 432 and 4232 hit that occurred here in TX tonight!! If you remember I stated in my blog that I was feeling 482 and 2342.  I also give all glory and praise to GOD because 234 and 2342 has been hitting like crazy this past week. GOD on most high I praise YOU and give all credit to YOU. Only YOU could make this happen. Halleluja-Halleluja to the one true living GOD!!!!!

Party

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
          Member #2217
          September 1, 2003
          985 Posts
          Posted: January 30, 2010, 5:40 am - IP Logged

Perdue, If I'm reading this correctly then congrats are in order on a hit - WTG!   Don't forget to give yourself credit for listening - having the info provided is only half as important as knowing what to do with it.   Being a member at LP does not seem to hurt too much either.  Happy Saturday!  J

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
            Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34134 Posts
            Posted: January 30, 2010, 8:53 am - IP Logged

Hello Perdue,

Well related to "hunches" it can work several ways...immediately or after a while.  Therefore the safest way to harness your hunch is to keep it in play via advanced draw (putting the hunch in for several draws at least for three days) to be on the hitting end of the hunch!

Hi Cypher that is so true,  I should do that, too, keep them in for a couple of days I am always surrounded by numbers that is why it is hard to keep up with them.  I should write them down the ones I will play for Ohio, because sometimes I forget, and I am so buzy helping everyone, I need to keep tab on my own numbers. Yesterday, I played the 708 comb. Midday and forgot to put it in for eveing, so I miss out, I had it in my mind to play those numbers all day. Someone gave me that number from NC. I could of hit two days back to back. Oh well another day. My horoscope saids  that, feel free to strut you stuff, and don't forget to celebrate, sounds good to me! I read my Horoscope everyday, Astrology.com, they are right on the money. So I hope lots of people get blessing through me today! Good luck! Let's do this! All praises go to God just like Purdue said!Big Grin AngelSun Smiley

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Monkey Butt, USA
              United States
              Member #54569
              August 23, 2007
              1124 Posts
              Posted: February 9, 2010, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!      Confused

Today while running errands the numbers I saw the numbers 917374 on the back of an 18-wheeler on the freeway. The numbers 7374 struck me and stuck with me. So let's see what happens this week.

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34134 Posts
                Posted: February 9, 2010, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

I hope it comes out for you, Check out Joseph Tittel. someone give me that website. He has a talk show on the Internet.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Monkey Butt, USA
                  United States
                  Member #54569
                  August 23, 2007
                  1124 Posts
                  Posted: February 10, 2010, 9:47 am - IP Logged

I hope it comes out for you, Check out Joseph Tittel. someone give me that website. He has a talk show on the Internet.

Thanks Ms. Marcie. There was no hit for 7374 on 02-09-2010. Will see what happens today. Thanks for the tip/info. much appreciated.

In case you're wondering, I am not playing these numbers because right now I'm so broke, muggers are billing me for wasting their time. But if someone else makes a profit from these numbers I would feel like I've won also. Right now all I can do is track them and share the results.

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34134 Posts
                    Posted: February 10, 2010, 9:49 am - IP Logged

Thanks Ms. Marcie. There was no hit for 7374 on 02-09-2010. Will see what happens today. Thanks for the tip/info. much appreciated.

In case you're wondering, I am not playing these numbers because right now I'm so broke, muggers are billing me for wasting their time. But if someone else makes a profit from these numbers I would feel like I've won also. Right now all I can do is track them and share the results.

I will play it in Ohio thanks!  when ever I get the chance!  Good luck with it!

Monkey Butt, USA
                      United States
                      Member #54569
                      August 23, 2007
                      1124 Posts
                      Posted: February 11, 2010, 10:14 am - IP Logged

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!      Confused

Today while running errands the numbers I saw the numbers 917374 on the back of an 18-wheeler on the freeway. The numbers 7374 struck me and stuck with me. So let's see what happens this week.

Checked the numbers for 2-10-2010. 7374 did not hit. I saw where it was by one number in a few states. Will see what happens today/tonight.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22907 Posts
                        Posted: February 11, 2010, 10:41 am - IP Logged

LOL PERDUE! ...billing for wasting time...LOL

When times are alittle bit better, play what you see for 3 draws..day/night. If they do not show up or you see a replacement, forget about the

current one(s). Even if it comes up, don't worry about it. I think time is very important with these things....usually when you get clued into some-

thing like this, you do not need to hold onto it for long. It's either the sign of the day or next couple days or you should let it go. Some numbers

interfere with what you should really be seeing...whether the reason is a preference is in the way or you've just convinced yourself it HAS to come.

I'd only hold onto *signs* for 3 days max. Don't waste time and worry over seeing something on Monday and it doesn't show until the next

Monday. Don't confuse signs and numbers that just look good. I've held onto numbers I thought were coming and I've played numbers I saw

somewhere and the same day/night they came out.

One number I held onto was 122 - I played it ss and straight and multiple straight for so long it was ingrained. I'd see signs, people would remind

me of it and tell me what signs they saw, it would come up in different situations and that was one real MONKEY number. That was beyond seeing

anything...that was a vendetta. It finally hit and I got my payout but it took awhile. That was my choice to keep it in. If it was a sign, it would have

come quick.

If you have a favorite, I'm not saying get rid of it....but if you have a *message* it won't take long to show. If it does take too long, it's the wrong

message for whatever reason...and believe me, there's a lot of reasons - some may not even have to do with you.

Big Smile

Good luck!

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044_7086045_n.jpg
                          new york
                          United States
                          Member #52681
                          June 4, 2007
                          2216 Posts
                          Posted: February 11, 2010, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

soon ill be posting in my blog on how to develop your psychic abilities if anyone whats to know just go to blog

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044 7086045 ntrust and belive

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
                            Member #76986
                            July 10, 2009
                            8035 Posts
                            Posted: February 11, 2010, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

AWESOME, xthundercat2003!!!

Please PM me when you have posted your first lesson.  Thanks!!!

Ble$$ing$

h$m

Monkey Butt, USA
                              United States
                              Member #54569
                              August 23, 2007
                              1124 Posts
                              Posted: February 13, 2010, 9:20 am - IP Logged

Thanks, PERDUE, for your great question! 

Many of us are going through similar experiences. 

Thinking of...  I Agree!

I think I've found an answer to my question.

While google-ing the other day I ran across this web site. I hope you benefit from it as much as I have.

http://gnosticfellowship.com/intuition/index.html