Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:56 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why not a Link compilation of the best LP System in 1 post: LP is a Library

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: January 26, 2010, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

why not create a post that has the links of the best systems of LP for better understand...LP is like the Library of Congress there is like i dont know 1 million posts out of those 1 million post 100,000 MIGHT be of Lottery systems...Is like going to a library and looking for 10 of the best books or whatever number of books is cumbersome you got to look through the 100,000 or whatever number find one here then another one here and i dont know but i used to noticed years ago that if you look for a old post and you find it and you try to look for more it will send you the the begining to square 1 which is even more dificult...Again i dont know how many post are there in the lottery systems but can you imagine looking at: 100,000 books in a library...It will take me like 1 month or more...

What i say they should do is: post a post with links referencing the best systems LP has produced that way you can look at it and who knows an idea will pop up on how to better it/perfect it/take it further or produce another system...

There are systems i will like to read, there is still stuff i dont know yet i refuse to spend 1 month looking for them...

Not just that it takes like a month going 1 by one to read 100,000 books/post but that´s only reading the title, reading what´s inside the book/post and understanding it is another thing it will take longer than 1 month...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1743 Posts
    Posted: January 28, 2010, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

why not create a post that has the links of the best systems of LP for better understand...LP is like the Library of Congress there is like i dont know 1 million posts out of those 1 million post 100,000 MIGHT be of Lottery systems...Is like going to a library and looking for 10 of the best books or whatever number of books is cumbersome you got to look through the 100,000 or whatever number find one here then another one here and i dont know but i used to noticed years ago that if you look for a old post and you find it and you try to look for more it will send you the the begining to square 1 which is even more dificult...Again i dont know how many post are there in the lottery systems but can you imagine looking at: 100,000 books in a library...It will take me like 1 month or more...

What i say they should do is: post a post with links referencing the best systems LP has produced that way you can look at it and who knows an idea will pop up on how to better it/perfect it/take it further or produce another system...

There are systems i will like to read, there is still stuff i dont know yet i refuse to spend 1 month looking for them...

Not just that it takes like a month going 1 by one to read 100,000 books/post but that´s only reading the title, reading what´s inside the book/post and understanding it is another thing it will take longer than 1 month...

You have had a rare good idea, Pumpi76.  This would be like a Cheat Sheet Thread, to save people the time and trouble of having to search back through the forums for Lottery Systems to try in their state. 

Let me start off by stating that any system by Lotto Laughs WORKS, and is BRILLIANT !!! 

START WITH SYSTEMS BY LOTTO LAUGHS!!!

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8390 Posts
      Posted: January 28, 2010, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

check it out.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/199708

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: January 28, 2010, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

there is more references or description of systems there than links pointing to the actual systems...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨