Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The most successful system in LotteryPost history

Topic closed. 69 replies. Last post 7 years ago by FLATRANSPLANT.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Broulir32's avatar - 112

United States
Member #67381
November 24, 2008
282 Posts
Posted: August 31, 2009, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

Hi, I know the title is catchy but .... What is the most successful system ever posted on this forum ??? in ur opinion i should add,

1.  pleas post the name (even link if u got )
2. the state u worked in
3. and how well does it work/worked

pleas post them up so we can all compare and maybe make some changes and etc.

P.S

how did finally the so cold     x/Pi + 666=n  sytem finish , im asking  couse ben reading about it recently and i must say i havent smile so much in a very long time, but back to thread come on guys dont be shy, and old timers brinck back some old one's to attention.

Thank you and God bless.

And the answer is ???       U won't get it, if u don't ask the question ??

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19828 Posts
    Posted: August 31, 2009, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

I saw the title "The most successful system in LotteryPost history" and came here to read about it.  As far as I know there is no such system.  Some claim they have had success but they have failed to convince anyone other than themselves.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Broulir32's avatar - 112

United States
      Member #67381
      November 24, 2008
      282 Posts
      Posted: August 31, 2009, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

THANKS FOR POSTING but what I ment is that every body post their most successful system (system that hits the most )  as far as i know there is no 100% system,   the whole point of this thread is to try making one that work.  few thousend of brains is always better then one .hope that explain title is catchy :) thats tru but we got to make one sustem that is :)

lests combine what we know (or few systems) and go from there.

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8361 Posts
        Posted: August 31, 2009, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

Powertrails works for all states do a search. Many boxed wins and some straights if one picks the right numbers and places them in the correct order. Or plays the combination in pick three.

Pick 4 boxed wins happen often, or straight p4 wins are possible but require the player to figure out which digit should go in 1st 2nd 3rd and 4 position.

powertrails doesn't have a double or triple feature that is up to the player to determine if their pick should contain a double or triple digit.

No system is guaranteed to win but powertrails will eventually pull the straights wins. There can be hot spells as well as cold spells.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
          Broulir32's avatar - 112

United States
          Member #67381
          November 24, 2008
          282 Posts
          Posted: August 31, 2009, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Thank u Four4me and now thanks to u we got beginning, keep em comming guys.

Broulir32's avatar - 112

United States
            Member #67381
            November 24, 2008
            282 Posts
            Posted: August 31, 2009, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

Ok to all interested this is the link to Powertrails informations.
            http://www.lotto-logix.com/txthouse/pwrtrails.200611221112.html

very interesting, I personally never heard of it before so thank you.

Broulir32's avatar - 112

United States
              Member #67381
              November 24, 2008
              282 Posts
              Posted: August 31, 2009, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

In PICK 3  if double or triple is not drawn  one of this 8 sets will hit  at least 2 digits and Im 100%  sure of that pleas back test and finde out.
              Good Luck.

038    179    348    157

238    569    024    167 

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
                Member #45970
                September 1, 2006
                4763 Posts
                Posted: August 31, 2009, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

In PICK 3  if double or triple is not drawn  one of this 8 sets will hit  at least 2 digits and Im 100%  sure of that pleas back test and finde out.
                Good Luck.

038    179    348    157

238    569    024    167 

This system has discussed many times before. The main drawback though is that most states don't pay anything for getting "2" right unless you play it as a front or back pair. The trick is finding the 3rd digit. If someone could find a way to effectively use this system with a systematic way of finding the 3rd digit, they'd be unstoppable.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                  Zeta Reticuli Star System
                  United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10351 Posts
                  Posted: August 31, 2009, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

Hi, I know the title is catchy but .... What is the most successful system ever posted on this forum ??? in ur opinion i should add,

1.  pleas post the name (even link if u got )
                  2. the state u worked in
                  3. and how well does it work/worked

pleas post them up so we can all compare and maybe make some changes and etc.

P.S

how did finally the so cold     x/Pi + 666=n  sytem finish , im asking  couse ben reading about it recently and i must say i havent smile so much in a very long time, but back to thread come on guys dont be shy, and old timers brinck back some old one's to attention.

Thank you and God bless.

Broulir32

The most successful "system" for any game is being the house and letting the players pick their own losers.

I worked in Vegas for many years and besides the "house" in all that time I knew one guy who did pretty good at sports betting. But he didn't exactly bet, he just booked other people's action.

Example:

Dallas is 6 1/2 over Green Bay, who do you like?

So people would bet with him (same rules, pointspread and 11 to win 10) and he always had a winning sesaon. He never made the pick, they did.

As RJOH stated, many here have calimed having a winning system but that's about as far as it goes.

Lep

Maybe we should do a thread about someon actually cracking the code and what the copnsequences would be.

In other words, if that was the case, wouldx the game still be available, or would the payout structurs change so drastically it would destroy such a system?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Broulir32's avatar - 112

United States
                    Member #67381
                    November 24, 2008
                    282 Posts
                    Posted: August 31, 2009, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

agree  :) if u wanna take this system farder simply take it apart ,what i mean is :
                    this 8 combos come appart as 20 pairs right ,(just playing with a tought )  what if for each par u add one and each digit from previous drawing that will narrow it down and raise ur chance a little dont u think ????

finally some movement :)
                    Coin Toss i agree with u on that but what im trying to do is to try make a new system here with other players thats all, but if others dont wanna participaite then thats fine also just trying to make something but if my try is pointless then TODD can close this thread its perfectly fine with me i just love how most people are so quicke to dismiss others ,but then if there is no system or one cant be made that will work what the **** is everyone doing on lotteryPost ????? my guess waiting for someone else to do it .

P.S

Shavn lets try to find that trik ??

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                      Wyncote,Pa
                      United States
                      Member #3206
                      January 3, 2004
                      60726 Posts
                      Posted: August 31, 2009, 6:45 pm - IP Logged
                        Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
                        Member #45970
                        September 1, 2006
                        4763 Posts
                        Posted: August 31, 2009, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

Well, if you take this system and break it apart into pairs, I believe it actually makes 24 pairs, and adding each digit from the previous nights drawing would create 72 combos to play. Unless you hit each night, it wouldn't take long to go broke with that system. I messed around with this system for quite a while and was never able to find anything that came close to working.

mej023's avatar - avatar 5857.gif
                          Greencastle, Indiana
                          United States
                          Member #74738
                          May 19, 2009
                          102 Posts
                          Posted: August 31, 2009, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

I bet the people that developed successful systems are no longer here unless they are feeling magnanimous.

Wyncote,Pa
                            United States
                            Member #3206
                            January 3, 2004
                            60726 Posts
                            Posted: August 31, 2009, 7:11 pm - IP Logged
                            If you think thats something... look at how many numbers just2 digits account for. If your missing 2 digits for several days...that's 48% of the entire "1000 numbers chart" ! Almost Half the chart!   You see 2 digits missing like that ..and that means the 50/50 coin is landing on HEADS each time. 

Look up the probability of a coin landing on heads for several times in a row. 

Two or Three digits missing for several days in a row a big deal...or not? You tell me after looking over this list of missing digits. This is a Big filter and a great filter ..... Bigger and Better than most players realize. 

Good Luck... but ..Good tracking most of all !

Missing digit  3.... 136 numbers missing ..85 singles 48 doubles + 3 trips

510 singles + 144 doubles + 3 trips =  657 numbers total...  66% 

WIN D's Blog

Wyncote,Pa
                              United States
                              Member #3206
                              January 3, 2004
                              60726 Posts
                              Posted: August 31, 2009, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

and Sedetree 60/40 aka Rick G's workout   and

Destiny's pair chart
                              and many more..................