Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The most successful system in LotteryPost history

Topic closed. 69 replies. Last post 7 years ago by FLATRANSPLANT.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
JAP69's avatar - alas
South Carolina
United States
Member #6
November 4, 2001
8790 Posts
Posted: September 2, 2009, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

The best system I think there is is this one.

Gut Instinct

Look and study how the number fall and use your best instinct. When you keep a log of the numbers and enter daily your subcocious is calibratng the sequence and your subconcious will talk to you. Ever have a number pop in your head for no reason at all? I use to do what I called print and save predictions for different states. I made my list of numbers drawn for that state and then looked over the list creating a list of numbers to play using instinct. Use to do fairly well with it. Ask any of the old timers here.
I got out of touch with it doing all this research stuff. I had a feeling come to me for a double in S.C. tonight and passed it off. To busy doing research.  566 droped.

MAGA

hennybogan's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
    McKinney/Texas
    United States
    Member #47363
    November 1, 2006
    706 Posts
    Posted: September 2, 2009, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

The best I have seen since Nov of 2006 is RAVEN62 of New Jersey.

RAVEN62 posted in the Texas Pick 3 thread for a few months, and that was the best I have ever done!! RAVEN62 would post

at about 11:30AM CST. I would compare my workout with her predictions, fill out my play slips, and dash to the grocery store to play the wonderful picks of RAVEN62. As I recall, that wonderful bird from up north was hitting about every other drawing. I could sure use her help again. I know, "Quoth the Raven...NEVERMORE...."

Not sure of RAVEN62's system, but it was a WHOPPER!

Hope the Texas Lottery Commission did not discourage the RAVEN.

Ephesians 3:20

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: September 2, 2009, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

I have not looked at Libra Dave's predictions for many years, but years ago He posted on the pick 3 forum for Texas, he made weekly predictions and those have been the very best predictions that I have ever seen anybody make for Texas.

Since then, others have also made good Tx predictions at times, including myself, but over all, Dave's predictions perhaps have been the best.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
        Charlotte North Carolina
        United States
        Member #464
        July 9, 2002
        17392 Posts
        Posted: September 3, 2009, 10:01 am - IP Logged

Some time back ELAD automated the workouts of simple systems that were popular on LotteryPost at the time.  When he gave up his site he passed them on to Lotto-Logix where you can find them on the articles page under ELAD.

http://www.lotto-logix.com/lotteryarticles.html

Most of these systems work now and then.   For those who like to have something to play each day and don't track their wins to loss ratio, enjoy!

BobP  Wink

Hey bob, I tried to access the workout on the link you posted, but only get a error message "forbidden".  What do I do?

wpb

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
          Charlotte North Carolina
          United States
          Member #464
          July 9, 2002
          17392 Posts
          Posted: September 3, 2009, 10:06 am - IP Logged

and Sedetree 60/40 aka Rick G's workout   and

Destiny's pair chart
          and many more..................

BA, I use to have Sedetree system.  I think it was on my old computer.  Do you know where I could download another copy.  The origional copy was downloaded from maybell's old site. 

wpb

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
            Member #391
            June 8, 2002
            16070 Posts
            Posted: September 3, 2009, 10:12 am - IP Logged

The Best Lottery System Ever.......Lady Luck! Nuff Said (Smile)

>Michael

Broulir32's avatar - 112

United States
              Member #67381
              November 24, 2008
              282 Posts
              Posted: September 3, 2009, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

Luck dosenthave anything to do with Pick 3   and if u reffering to user Lady Luck come on :)

And the answer is ???       U won't get it, if u don't ask the question ??

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                Wyncote,Pa
                United States
                Member #3206
                January 3, 2004
                60737 Posts
                Posted: September 4, 2009, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

Sedetree 60/40

I do'nt have it ,but I seen it in action

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                  Clarksville
                  United States
                  Member #487
                  July 15, 2002
                  17638 Posts
                  Posted: September 5, 2009, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

I don't know about a system persay but the best I have ever seen was Goldilock's website Goldrun123.  I have never seen anything comparableGoldilock's was more than awesome!

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
                    North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #59855
                    March 29, 2008
                    31549 Posts
                    Posted: September 6, 2009, 9:03 am - IP Logged

The best system I think there is is this one.

Gut Instinct

Look and study how the number fall and use your best instinct. When you keep a log of the numbers and enter daily your subcocious is calibratng the sequence and your subconcious will talk to you. Ever have a number pop in your head for no reason at all? I use to do what I called print and save predictions for different states. I made my list of numbers drawn for that state and then looked over the list creating a list of numbers to play using instinct. Use to do fairly well with it. Ask any of the old timers here.
                    I got out of touch with it doing all this research stuff. I had a feeling come to me for a double in S.C. tonight and passed it off. To busy doing research.  566 droped.

Jap69, I just want to tell you that you are 100% correct in saying the best system is gut instinct...I have hit more times with that than anything else so far!

Thanks for all of your info...I read your posts and get a lot from them!See Ya!

swampfox's avatar - animal041
                      SC Low Country
                      United States
                      Member #75803
                      June 12, 2009
                      925 Posts
                      Posted: September 6, 2009, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Jap69 is right about gut...In all the workouts after a number drops...I can see it and wonder how I missed it...Last Sunday, I played 919 earlier in the day...came home and choose 2 more...got to the station and a began talking with 2 people...the man said he got 904 as a quick pick..remember that 909 was one my workout which is usually off by one to a couple of numbers...had a feeling..4 is the mirror of 9...got a ticket played 909....and it hit....

Yesterday...played 303...knew 0 and 3 were due...didn't play 003 cause it was going to far down the list...003 would be in the back on my mind...003 hit last night....

It takes a lot to stay in touch and meditate or relax at my house with everyone in and out, but that gut can tell us more than we know....

"All men of power ought to be mistrusted." - James Madison

"While we are contending for our own liberty, we should be very cautious not to violate the rights of conscience in others, ever considering that God alone is the judge of the hearts of men, and to him only, in this case, they are answerable." - George Washington...  SwampFoxShocked Courage is looking danger in the face & saddling up anyway...John Wayne

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                        Wyncote,Pa
                        United States
                        Member #3206
                        January 3, 2004
                        60737 Posts
                        Posted: September 6, 2009, 3:33 pm - IP Logged
                        Todd's Inspector 3 & DEFLATE 3
                        Paruth's Free Pick3wheel engine

These basic systems can create
                        successful Pick3 systems
                        They are the icing on any cake
                        Show or inform me of one free standing
                        software that can performing all of the above,if there is one.
                          bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
                          BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
                          United States
                          Member #1647
                          June 10, 2003
                          2297 Posts
                          Posted: September 8, 2009, 9:22 am - IP Logged

i know the most successful method ever will prove to be the pi method done bigdaddy style,it works for pick 3/pick 4 and quinto type games with a version coming for pick 5 games...Group Hug

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

Monkey Butt, USA
                            United States
                            Member #54569
                            August 23, 2007
                            1124 Posts
                            Posted: September 8, 2009, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Hi, I know the title is catchy but .... What is the most successful system ever posted on this forum ??? in ur opinion i should add,

1.  pleas post the name (even link if u got )
                            2. the state u worked in
                            3. and how well does it work/worked

pleas post them up so we can all compare and maybe make some changes and etc.

P.S

how did finally the so cold     x/Pi + 666=n  sytem finish , im asking  couse ben reading about it recently and i must say i havent smile so much in a very long time, but back to thread come on guys dont be shy, and old timers brinck back some old one's to attention.

Thank you and God bless.

Personally I use Gail Howard's Smart Luck System to do my number crunching. The smart-picks are ok but not reliable. Using this software has taught me a lot about the lottery I play.  I've seen the flack about the Smart Luck program and what folks need to realize is they are supposed to use it as a tool. I also play around with Lottery Director and Jade Lottery and the free trial of Versa Bet. But the Smart Luck program is still the best tool for me.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                              Stone Mountain*Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #828
                              November 2, 2002
                              10491 Posts
                              Posted: September 8, 2009, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

The games change.  Tools are tools.  There is a tool for each job.

If all you have is a Hammer .....and it's going to be a screwdriver kind of day....well , good Luck with that.     LOL

The trick is to guess what kind of day it's gonna be. 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d