Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 4:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The most successful system in LotteryPost history

Topic closed. 69 replies. Last post 7 years ago by FLATRANSPLANT.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #9579
December 12, 2004
2121 Posts
Posted: August 31, 2009, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

this is sick=tri states am 848,tri states pm 848.

Columbia City, Indiana
    United States
    Member #2978
    December 9, 2003
    381 Posts
    Posted: August 31, 2009, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

My vote goes to Lottery Queen. I don't know what she does or how she does it, but her thread is probably the most popular and certainly the most long-running of any I've ever seen on LP.com. Technically, her picks don't qualify as a bona fide "system," but I know she has an undeniable knack and a verifiable track record for picking winners in the Daily Games. I also know that many members have won using the numbers she's taken the time to work out for their states' lotteries.

I'm not aware of any "system" ever being published on the forum, at least not since I've been a member. Every now and then, we'll find a thread where some schmuck is claiming to have discovered some heretofore overlooked nugget, some "inside" information or (my particular favorite) a "Secret" strategy that will allow its users to win on a consistent basis. What usually happens is that the author will get a lot of people jacked up with statements like, "I still have some tweaking to do, but all of my back-testing PROVES that this system WILL work, and I'm just looking for some feedback to find out whether there's any interest out there."   

This will go on for quite a while until, finally, the membership becomes fed up with all the teasing, and they'll tell the self-described lottery prophet to put up or shut up. More often than not, a link will eventually appear in a post, sending us to another website such as the one operated by Ken Silver, who pays a commission to anyone who can sell a copy of his "Honest Lotto" system (don't bother looking it up - this is an example, NOT an endorsement). After it becomes obvious that the author is just blowing smoke at people who are too smart to breathe it in, the whole thread simply fades into oblivion and the bottom-feeder who started the whole thing is ostracized and eventually exiled to the outer reaches of cyberspace, never to be heard from again.

To get back on-topic, there are hundreds, if not thousands of lottery systems for sale out there. Some are good, most are trash, but I wouldn't rate ANY of them as "Excellent." Gail Howard offers some very credible and successful techniques at reasonable prices, as does Arlene Meeks, who offers a free downloadable "Player's Guide" to get you started. Some of us like Steve Player's (now OpCom, Inc.) high-end systems but, BE WARNED, Steve Player's Pro Systems require a great deal of study and effort; they do NOT work out-of-the-box. My experience with Steve Player systems has taught me that supplemental charts and graphs are often needed as well, and you'll have to design and make those charts and graphs yourself. Unless you're a pro player and have an extra few thousand dollars lying around that you don't mind investing before you have a significant hit, you should stay away from his high-end systems ($500 or more). I'm sure I'm going to leave someone out so, rather than continue making my own list, I'll let some of the other members ring in with a few of their own favorites.

The tools offered here on LotteryPost.com which, here again, don't qualify as a system per se, are very valuable when selecting your numbers or when you need to eliminate a few digits to bring your chosen wheel down a few notches to make it fit your budget. Learning to use them will save both time and money. Some members even use those tools to help them to identify trends in their chosen games, and they freely and happily share their discoveries with the entire membership so that others can win a few bucks, too.

And there's your answer - there's "The Best Lottery System in the History of LotteryPost.com:" It's the members who make up this community, all of whom are reaching for the same brass ring. When you have 68,000 or so people helping each other to reach a common objective and selflessly sharing information every day, you'll end up with a system which is self-updating, self-improving and self-monitoring, which means it seeks out and rids itself of any flaws or bugs (which we do, whenever necessary, and with a vengeance).

In my opinion, that's a pretty good system, and I think anyone would be hard-pressed to find a better one.

Come, Pinky; we must prepare for tomorrow night...

Jim

United States
      Member #9579
      December 12, 2004
      2121 Posts
      Posted: August 31, 2009, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

i like blackapple.

mysticwomyn's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
        pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #5534
        July 10, 2004
        739 Posts
        Posted: August 31, 2009, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Blackapple's  434-343 system is one of the far best I have seen here.

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
          Member #45970
          September 1, 2006
          4763 Posts
          Posted: August 31, 2009, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

Blackapple's  434-343 system is one of the far best I have seen here.

I've seen many references to this system before, but can anyone list the thread that actually explains step-by-step how to do the workout? Thanks.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
            Member #1987
            August 5, 2003
            8968 Posts
            Posted: September 1, 2009, 12:35 am - IP Logged

I've seen many references to this system before, but can anyone list the thread that actually explains step-by-step how to do the workout? Thanks.

Hello there Shawn67 as you know this is the last word by the author:

343 or 434 Workout - Lottery Post Forums

I too would like to see a more definite approach.

Edit:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/107541/337567 

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
              Dump Water Florida
              United States
              Member #380
              June 5, 2002
              3112 Posts
              Posted: September 1, 2009, 3:54 am - IP Logged

Some time back ELAD automated the workouts of simple systems that were popular on LotteryPost at the time.  When he gave up his site he passed them on to Lotto-Logix where you can find them on the articles page under ELAD.

http://www.lotto-logix.com/lotteryarticles.html

Most of these systems work now and then.   For those who like to have something to play each day and don't track their wins to loss ratio, enjoy!

BobP  Wink

Broulir32's avatar - 112

United States
                Member #67381
                November 24, 2008
                282 Posts
                Posted: September 1, 2009, 8:54 am - IP Logged

mysticwomyn    can u pleas explain how u work ur magic on Blackapple's  434-343 ??? Pretty pleas

Blackapple if u still droping by can u maybe explain ??  both would be better :)

P.S 
                Thank you guys for input.

And the answer is ???       U won't get it, if u don't ask the question ??

sunjune6's avatar - Lottery-010.jpg
                  Atlanta,GA
                  United States
                  Member #79429
                  September 1, 2009
                  103 Posts
                  Posted: September 1, 2009, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

There are other combinations that fit this bill; as long  as double or triple is not drawn.

039    059   069    124   178   278   478     356

HOW WOULD I BEST  USE THIS INFO?

sunjune6's avatar - Lottery-010.jpg
                    Atlanta,GA
                    United States
                    Member #79429
                    September 1, 2009
                    103 Posts
                    Posted: September 2, 2009, 12:28 am - IP Logged

The above will give you two of the three digits as long as no double or triple is drawn.   Will someone please explain how to use them?

I HAVE NO IDEA.

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7344 Posts
                      Posted: September 2, 2009, 9:28 am - IP Logged

This system has discussed many times before. The main drawback though is that most states don't pay anything for getting "2" right unless you play it as a front or back pair. The trick is finding the 3rd digit. If someone could find a way to effectively use this system with a systematic way of finding the 3rd digit, they'd be unstoppable.

It's actually a simple 2 if 3 of 10 digit wheel and you're guaranteed to match 2 digits every time a number with 3 different digits is drawn. In the early 1980s when the Ohio Lotto started I was given a card with this Pick-3 wheel as a free gift when I bought book full of pick-5 and pick-6 wheels. It had a plastic template where you would write down the 10 digits in order of best to worst using a pencil so you could erase them and start over again. The wheel used 10 rows and each row had 3 white boxes and 7 black boxes strategically place. You found the 3 digit numbers play by placing the template over the rows. After experimenting with it, I came to the same conclusion; so what if I can match 2 digits, it doesn't pay anything.

However it occurred to me if I created an ordered list of all 10 digits, starting with the first digit in first digit position, second as the second, third as the third, using the second digit as the first digit in the second row, the third as the second and the fourth as the third, and continuing until I had 10 combinations using all 10 digits in each position once that I had a more practical use. Granted the hard part is finding a system that consistently places all 10 digits into the correct order, but if you could hit once every 25 drawings you could double your money and if the system was really good, you could hit every other day. The downside is you can expect a double or triple to be drawn in about 7 of those drawings.

Since I was more interested in winning millions playing Lotto, I never tried to find a method to put the digits into a consistent order but I did take out ten cards from once suit in a deck of cards, shuffle them up, created 10 combinations and played them for $.50 straight and won $250 on the second try.

The other day someone started a poll asking if we thought a LP member could win a Mega Millions or Powerball jackpot. I answered yes because when the jackpot is high, a few of the members use Todd's 2 if 2 of 56 number wheel (it has 46 combinations so you can use each Mega ball once) and it's possible some day one of them might enter the numbers in the correct order and win the jackpot.

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                        Wyncote,Pa
                        United States
                        Member #3206
                        January 3, 2004
                        61446 Posts
                        Posted: September 2, 2009, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Some methods are held close to the heart
                        Couldn't resist the compliments
                        ..letting all know I presently use this daily.
                        I want folks to win

I do this workout 343-434
                        quite frequently for
                        The BA Clocks
                        and the foundation of this
                          Lottery Queen's avatar - 487
                          Watch Blinking #
                          United States
                          Member #34411
                          March 3, 2006
                          11792 Posts
                          Posted: September 2, 2009, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

My vote goes to Lottery Queen. I don't know what she does or how she does it, but her thread is probably the most popular and certainly the most long-running of any I've ever seen on LP.com. Technically, her picks don't qualify as a bona fide "system," but I know she has an undeniable knack and a verifiable track record for picking winners in the Daily Games. I also know that many members have won using the numbers she's taken the time to work out for their states' lotteries.

I'm not aware of any "system" ever being published on the forum, at least not since I've been a member. Every now and then, we'll find a thread where some schmuck is claiming to have discovered some heretofore overlooked nugget, some "inside" information or (my particular favorite) a "Secret" strategy that will allow its users to win on a consistent basis. What usually happens is that the author will get a lot of people jacked up with statements like, "I still have some tweaking to do, but all of my back-testing PROVES that this system WILL work, and I'm just looking for some feedback to find out whether there's any interest out there."   

This will go on for quite a while until, finally, the membership becomes fed up with all the teasing, and they'll tell the self-described lottery prophet to put up or shut up. More often than not, a link will eventually appear in a post, sending us to another website such as the one operated by Ken Silver, who pays a commission to anyone who can sell a copy of his "Honest Lotto" system (don't bother looking it up - this is an example, NOT an endorsement). After it becomes obvious that the author is just blowing smoke at people who are too smart to breathe it in, the whole thread simply fades into oblivion and the bottom-feeder who started the whole thing is ostracized and eventually exiled to the outer reaches of cyberspace, never to be heard from again.

To get back on-topic, there are hundreds, if not thousands of lottery systems for sale out there. Some are good, most are trash, but I wouldn't rate ANY of them as "Excellent." Gail Howard offers some very credible and successful techniques at reasonable prices, as does Arlene Meeks, who offers a free downloadable "Player's Guide" to get you started. Some of us like Steve Player's (now OpCom, Inc.) high-end systems but, BE WARNED, Steve Player's Pro Systems require a great deal of study and effort; they do NOT work out-of-the-box. My experience with Steve Player systems has taught me that supplemental charts and graphs are often needed as well, and you'll have to design and make those charts and graphs yourself. Unless you're a pro player and have an extra few thousand dollars lying around that you don't mind investing before you have a significant hit, you should stay away from his high-end systems ($500 or more). I'm sure I'm going to leave someone out so, rather than continue making my own list, I'll let some of the other members ring in with a few of their own favorites.

The tools offered here on LotteryPost.com which, here again, don't qualify as a system per se, are very valuable when selecting your numbers or when you need to eliminate a few digits to bring your chosen wheel down a few notches to make it fit your budget. Learning to use them will save both time and money. Some members even use those tools to help them to identify trends in their chosen games, and they freely and happily share their discoveries with the entire membership so that others can win a few bucks, too.

And there's your answer - there's "The Best Lottery System in the History of LotteryPost.com:" It's the members who make up this community, all of whom are reaching for the same brass ring. When you have 68,000 or so people helping each other to reach a common objective and selflessly sharing information every day, you'll end up with a system which is self-updating, self-improving and self-monitoring, which means it seeks out and rids itself of any flaws or bugs (which we do, whenever necessary, and with a vengeance).

In my opinion, that's a pretty good system, and I think anyone would be hard-pressed to find a better one.

Thank you :-)HyperLove to hear good things about me :-)

It's Not How Many Numbers You Post, But If You Can  Post The Right One's To Fall!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10391 Posts
                            Posted: September 2, 2009, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

There are other combinations that fit this bill; as long  as double or triple is not drawn.

039    059   069    124   178   278   478     356

HOW WOULD I BEST  USE THIS INFO?

sunjune6

You go back 30 days for the game you are playing and make a chart of the above right combinations. When two of the three numbers or all three (no particular order) have hit you count it as one 'hit'. You do this for all eight combinations.

If you have a drawing reuslt like 268 that would go under 278 (the 2 and the 8). If you had a result like 578, that would gounder 178, 278, and 478 (the 7 and the 8 in this case).

When you have tallied up 30 results, you see which of the above combinations has hit the most.

Let's say it came out to be 124.

Your play would be this:

Here's the hype for this:

One of these sets of 8 numbers willhave 2 of 3 numbers drawn in your next lotto drawing, guaranteed 98% ofthe time! All you have to do is select the 3rd number from one of the 8sets and you win.

You can play either straight, boxed or both!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                              Member #1987
                              August 5, 2003
                              8968 Posts
                              Posted: September 2, 2009, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

sunjune6

You go back 30 days for the game you are playing and make a chart of the above right combinations. When two of the three numbers or all three (no particular order) have hit you count it as one 'hit'. You do this for all eight combinations.

If you have a drawing reuslt like 268 that would go under 278 (the 2 and the 8). If you had a result like 578, that would gounder 178, 278, and 478 (the 7 and the 8 in this case).

When you have tallied up 30 results, you see which of the above combinations has hit the most.

Let's say it came out to be 124.

Your play would be this:

Here's the hype for this:

One of these sets of 8 numbers willhave 2 of 3 numbers drawn in your next lotto drawing, guaranteed 98% ofthe time! All you have to do is select the 3rd number from one of the 8sets and you win.

You can play either straight, boxed or both!

Here is a link to a post that contains even more info:

One More Time Bring It Back! Bring It Back! - Lottery Post Forums