Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The most successful system in LotteryPost history

Topic closed. 69 replies. Last post 7 years ago by FLATRANSPLANT.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
mej023's avatar - avatar 5857.gif
Greencastle, Indiana
United States
Member #74738
May 19, 2009
102 Posts
Posted: September 8, 2009, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

A successful system by definition would be one that wins on a consistent basis and produces a profit.

I started looking at the lottery (in a serious way) around the middle of May so I don't have enough experience to say what the most successful system is that has been posted at LP.

I like the following your 'intuition' advice as I always follow mine but I also want to win this game (Pick 3 specifically) a lot! Like every draw if possible.

I want the successful system to be robust enough so that if I do lose one of the draws then winning the next draw will still result in an overall profit.

I think what everyone is hunting for is a system that will let them pick 10 numbers or less and hit straight. I don't think that is possible, at least not every draw.

If someone did discover a system that does that, does anyone seriously think they would post it here?

But, we are talking about the most successful system posted here. Maybe they should be ranked on some sort of scale.

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
    Dallas, TX
    United States
    Member #60284
    April 12, 2008
    3856 Posts
    Posted: September 8, 2009, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Not sure which work the best, however mine will be, and hope other's are too. We could use them.

JAP69's avatar - alas
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #6
      November 4, 2001
      8790 Posts
      Posted: September 8, 2009, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

A successful system by definition would be one that wins on a consistent basis and produces a profit.

I started looking at the lottery (in a serious way) around the middle of May so I don't have enough experience to say what the most successful system is that has been posted at LP.

I like the following your 'intuition' advice as I always follow mine but I also want to win this game (Pick 3 specifically) a lot! Like every draw if possible.

I want the successful system to be robust enough so that if I do lose one of the draws then winning the next draw will still result in an overall profit.

I think what everyone is hunting for is a system that will let them pick 10 numbers or less and hit straight. I don't think that is possible, at least not every draw.

If someone did discover a system that does that, does anyone seriously think they would post it here?

But, we are talking about the most successful system posted here. Maybe they should be ranked on some sort of scale.

That strategy has been posted. Exact order pair tracking , Position by position tracking. The hits will not happen every draw either. But you give it your best shot.

MAGA

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19828 Posts
        Posted: September 8, 2009, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

That is exactly what the states have designed.  They win consistently at least 95% of the time and produce a profit even when a few players beat their systems.  Of course if their systems couldn't be beat once in a while, no one would play and they wouldn't exist.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
          Member #78317
          August 12, 2009
          92 Posts
          Posted: September 17, 2009, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

That is exactly what the states have designed.  They win consistently at least 95% of the time and produce a profit even when a few players beat their systems.  Of course if their systems couldn't be beat once in a while, no one would play and they wouldn't exist.

Well our Iznop system qualifies by any definition.

The Bernie has done it!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19828 Posts
            Posted: September 17, 2009, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Well our Iznop system qualifies by any definition.

The Bernie has done it!

I take it you are saying you have won a lottery jackpot, Congratulations.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

germantown md
              United States
              Member #64543
              August 31, 2008
              3771 Posts
              Posted: September 17, 2009, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

I agree.

find a way to put 3 or 4 digits together to make profit period.if u loose all the time figure out why.there are so many ideas on Lp together with tools for the trade.

to me all systems produce hits,folks are just not putting the right combos together to get an upper hand.

the best system out there is you.

u are your best and worse system.

grass34's avatar - happy

Turkey
                Member #61432
                May 22, 2008
                37 Posts
                Posted: September 17, 2009, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

I agree.

find a way to put 3 or 4 digits together to make profit period.if u loose all the time figure out why.there are so many ideas on Lp together with tools for the trade.

to me all systems produce hits,folks are just not putting the right combos together to get an upper hand.

the best system out there is you.

u are your best and worse system.

I Agree!

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                  FEMA Region V Camp #21
                  United States
                  Member #520
                  July 27, 2002
                  5699 Posts
                  Posted: September 17, 2009, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Powertrails works for all states do a search. Many boxed wins and some straights if one picks the right numbers and places them in the correct order. Or plays the combination in pick three.

Pick 4 boxed wins happen often, or straight p4 wins are possible but require the player to figure out which digit should go in 1st 2nd 3rd and 4 position.

powertrails doesn't have a double or triple feature that is up to the player to determine if their pick should contain a double or triple digit.

No system is guaranteed to win but powertrails will eventually pull the straights wins. There can be hot spells as well as cold spells.

I second the wisdom of four4me.  I believe that you can do better tracking and analyzing of RANKINGS rather than NUMBERS.  I rank the digits in hotness from A to J for pick 3/4 and track how often the letter comes in, what letters it plays with, and the sequence the letters came in. 

But I don't play the triangles of Power Trails... I just use the ranking concept.  My picks are letter combos that come in more frequently than others.  If you want doubles, your tracking will tell you which letters double more frequently than others.  As four4me said, you can get straights more frequently applying the concept.  It will also point you to a "key" letter that comes in more frequently.

It's a good tool.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

four4me's avatar - gate1
                    MD
                    United States
                    Member #1701
                    June 18, 2003
                    8362 Posts
                    Posted: September 17, 2009, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

I second the wisdom of four4me.  I believe that you can do better tracking and analyzing of RANKINGS rather than NUMBERS.  I rank the digits in hotness from A to J for pick 3/4 and track how often the letter comes in, what letters it plays with, and the sequence the letters came in. 

But I don't play the triangles of Power Trails... I just use the ranking concept.  My picks are letter combos that come in more frequently than others.  If you want doubles, your tracking will tell you which letters double more frequently than others.  As four4me said, you can get straights more frequently applying the concept.  It will also point you to a "key" letter that comes in more frequently.

It's a good tool.

Thank you Rick they just don't know.

My stupidly keeps me from getting more straight wins as i continuously change the way i select the picks if i would stick to the modified plan we came up with in some older posts about powertrails i could win even more than i am now. 

Thanks to BobP, you and LarryG for coming up with this great system.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                      FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
                      South Florida
                      United States
                      Member #71280
                      February 22, 2009
                      15324 Posts
                      Posted: September 17, 2009, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

The Best Lottery System Ever.......Lady Luck! Nuff Said (Smile)

>Michael

I Agree!  luck has my vote.

This past week I won CASH 3 Friday Sunday and Tuesday....the most I've ever won in my lifetime.  I picked numbers that hit the most times in the state of Florida.  Didn't use a system of any sort so I say I got lucky.

Curious....has anyone every won BIG and often using any kind of system and analysis?

I don't mean to sound negative but I do beleive that luck has a little something to do with it as well.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                        Member #1987
                        August 5, 2003
                        8968 Posts
                        Posted: September 17, 2009, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!  luck has my vote.

This past week I won CASH 3 Friday Sunday and Tuesday....the most I've ever won in my lifetime.  I picked numbers that hit the most times in the state of Florida.  Didn't use a system of any sort so I say I got lucky.

Curious....has anyone every won BIG and often using any kind of system and analysis?

I don't mean to sound negative but I do beleive that luck has a little something to do with it as well.

CONGRATS FLATRANSPLANT!!!!!!!!!!

I have found that when using my methods concerning the Vtracs as they are & or my post in my signature, I have had more consistent hits. Remember the Vtracs are organized by having the matching mirrors on the same line.

Tell me FLATRANSPLANT, what time frame did you use when selecting the Florida hits! 

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                          FEMA Region V Camp #21
                          United States
                          Member #520
                          July 27, 2002
                          5699 Posts
                          Posted: September 18, 2009, 8:39 am - IP Logged

Thank you Rick they just don't know.

My stupidly keeps me from getting more straight wins as i continuously change the way i select the picks if i would stick to the modified plan we came up with in some older posts about powertrails i could win even more than i am now. 

Thanks to BobP, you and LarryG for coming up with this great system.

My stupidity does the exact same thing.  Tough to be consistent when you're always coming up with new ideas.  But that's OK...the chase is half the fun.  As Confucious might say, "More enjoyable to be halfway up mountain than on top of hill."

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
                            Member #69169
                            January 5, 2009
                            2122 Posts
                            Posted: September 18, 2009, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

Every state has their own system. I play in Illinois and let me tell you that I just found out the system from studying it for 8 months.

"Many Strategies|One Game"

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                              Member #1987
                              August 5, 2003
                              8968 Posts
                              Posted: September 18, 2009, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

Every state has their own system. I play in Illinois and let me tell you that I just found out the system from studying it for 8 months.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

Jordans121, I am in support of your statement. That is so true!