Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:12 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New to this forum

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jrosina.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Santa Ana
United States
Member #71159
February 20, 2009
651 Posts
Posted: January 30, 2010, 1:59 am - IP Logged

Hello All,

I m a new member to this forum. I started playing powerball from last week. As every novice do (I assume), I got QP numbers for $10 and was watching the powerball drawing @10:40 on Saturday (1/23) and eagarly waiting to see all the numbers... But to my luck, none of the numbers matched. I realized that I have to come up with some strategies. So, I was googling and stumbled upon this website. I have been exploring this 'new world' for the past 3 days and it is very very interesting and I see hundreds of good knowledgable people sharing insights / thoughts / strategies. Thanks to all.

To kick-start my 'lotto' trade, I started with bobP's "How to Win Your Pick-6 Lottery Game". Tried my luck with Cash 5 / Classic Lotto, guess not getting the hang of it. got it all wrong. Will have to work on this again.

I have been searching the forums for good Cash 5 Strategies and browsing thro 7 years worth of topics is going to take atleast few weeks. So any pointers / references on some Cash 5 / Lotto / Powerball Stratgies would be very helpful for me.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

LuckyPB

Welcome to the LP Family and GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!Hyper

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34533 Posts
    Posted: January 30, 2010, 11:34 am - IP Logged

I Welcome you  here I know your going to find something good from this website. I know I have. I think you should visit the Jackpot forum there is lots of information there. Also take a look at the Pick 5 Forums.  Pick Six. Mega million Forum. Where everyone predict mega million numbers.  Also Mathematics forum. Good luck!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

LuckyPB's avatar - phant
      Stamford, Connecticut
      United States
      Member #85975
      January 26, 2010
      7 Posts
      Posted: January 30, 2010, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Thank you all for sharing valuable insights.

I tried my luck yesterday with CT classic lotto, and obviously luck ditched me... I have started digging the forums. let me see what I can find in the next few weeks.

-LuckyPB

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: January 30, 2010, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

musty we are a group of lotto addicts all under 1 roof

crazy up in here sometimes

Yes, LuckyPB what joshuacloak said just about sums it up, and I will add that we care! So welcome!!!!Embarassed

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: January 30, 2010, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

LuckyPB are you male or female?..Us males are out numberd here on LP..We need some help..Welcome and look out for Pumpi..and the woman who just posted above me..:):)...

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
            Beautiful Florida
            United States
            Member #5709
            July 18, 2004
            20244 Posts
            Posted: January 30, 2010, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to LP..!

Sit back and let your fingers do the walking. Great bunch of people and players here. Enjoy and Good Luck...!

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
              Connecticut
              United States
              Member #61623
              May 29, 2008
              20581 Posts
              Posted: January 30, 2010, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Thank you all for sharing valuable insights.

I tried my luck yesterday with CT classic lotto, and obviously luck ditched me... I have started digging the forums. let me see what I can find in the next few weeks.

-LuckyPB

wohooo  another nutmegger!!..welcome!!!

there's alot of talented Jackpot games minded folks here with mind bending ideas.There is  heaps of info here.Good Luck!

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: January 30, 2010, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

LuckyPB are you male or female?..Us males are out numberd here on LP..We need some help..Welcome and look out for Pumpi..and the woman who just posted above me..:):)...

All the ladies here are wonderful Persons, every last one of us, Tiggs just have severe issues...you know...unresolved conflicts that he is trying to work out, He does get a lot of love here!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina