Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 2/1 - 2/28/2010

Topic closed. 5932 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ConstantlyB.

Page 227 of 396
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1630
June 7, 2003
6011 Posts
Posted: February 14, 2010, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

WTG!!!!!!!!! ABNMACLOTTO

Way to Go Abnmaclotto!!!!! Your factors are hot!!!!! Hope you had that 361 big!!!! Valentine balloons Valentine artist Valentine hand heart 

abnmaclotto's avatar - box avatar.gif
    San Jose, CA
    United States
    Member #82257
    November 9, 2009
    6830 Posts
    Posted: February 14, 2010, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Way to Go Abnmaclotto!!!!! Your factors are hot!!!!! Hope you had that 361 big!!!! Valentine balloons Valentine artist Valentine hand heart 

Thanks, 50/50 and 2 straights; I wish they come with that 58 and 59 Pairs!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to you today!

..LIVE TO PLAY..PLAY TO LIVE...

JSNAKE252's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
      Wilson,NC
      United States
      Member #86369
      February 3, 2010
      397 Posts
      Posted: February 14, 2010, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

Got a qp 773

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
        Baltimore
        United States
        Member #80332
        September 24, 2009
        44022 Posts
        Posted: February 14, 2010, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

I know you kept these in Right !!!!   Congrats!!!!!

i sure did....it was for a few box hits though....lucky me...lol thats why crows list is very important..AND HE SHOULD NOT STOP POSTING IT !!!! No No  LOL

United States
          Member #69530
          January 11, 2009
          7803 Posts
          Posted: February 14, 2010, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

i sure did....it was for a few box hits though....lucky me...lol thats why crows list is very important..AND HE SHOULD NOT STOP POSTING IT !!!! No No  LOL

You do realize that youve already given me 4 hits..right?

igetmoney704's avatar - s11201544 31033182_4975.jpg
            Charlotte, NC
            United States
            Member #77270
            July 18, 2009
            270 Posts
            Posted: February 14, 2010, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to everyone that got 361...... I got my eyes on 122 213 013 516 568 518 for tonight good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!

*************THE GAME BEEN GOOD TO ME****************

igetmoney704's avatar - s11201544 31033182_4975.jpg
              Charlotte, NC
              United States
              Member #77270
              July 18, 2009
              270 Posts
              Posted: February 14, 2010, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

also adding 650

*************THE GAME BEEN GOOD TO ME****************

Port St lucie
                United States
                Member #54218
                August 10, 2007
                9 Posts
                Posted: February 14, 2010, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Angel19's avatar - disney25
                  nashville n.c.
                  United States
                  Member #78433
                  August 14, 2009
                  1547 Posts
                  Posted: February 14, 2010, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Good morning all..congrats to all that hit/posted that 361..wtg...thanks crow for the explaination, and i can see more clearly now what has a better chance of producing a bigger hit..After comparing with my list, and all other posters and the great work with stacks i am reassured that i have a winner in my picks for today..good luck today,and youre one of the best...good luck today everyone...Time to beat the breaks off ncel..also...HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONEValentine balloons

nashville n.c.
                    United States
                    Member #78433
                    August 14, 2009
                    1547 Posts
                    Posted: February 14, 2010, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

GOT TWO QP for today...090 and 150...hopefully this can help someone..also several ppl got qp 545...good luck gang..

nashville n.c.
                      United States
                      Member #78433
                      August 14, 2009
                      1547 Posts
                      Posted: February 14, 2010, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

Sundays are tricky but I think we got this round.

youre right Hitman...sundays are tricky...never know how the balls will drop today..good luck today

Baltimore
                        United States
                        Member #80332
                        September 24, 2009
                        44022 Posts
                        Posted: February 14, 2010, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

You do realize that youve already given me 4 hits..right?

Yes and its your data thats helping me be so acurate...when i look at what i have and what you have , it helps me get in a zone for where i should be as far as playing. i admit that at first it can be a bit intimidating to look at but once you make friends with it...it becomes your best friend. i understand why people may shy away from it because its a hell of a lot of data but its priceless in value. i recommend everyone who is not sure about what they are doing as far as pick 3 goes to study the data that crow has. if you are wondering why you are NOT hittting, your answer is in the his data. its as close as you can get without someone handing you the number. now what you do after you get the data is another story. like me yesterday...i had the winning number and made a choice to only play half of my slips. it costed me the win...BUT i had the winning number in MY hand and it was because of data from crow. READ UP folks, thats all i can say and STOP BEING IN A HURRY TO PLAY A BUNCH OF NUMBERS THAT YOU ARE NOT SURE OF and then double back and ask why you didnt win when some of us say WE WON. realize that we are all STILL looking at the exact same data. i have nothing in my house that you guys dont see, i post it all, no tricks, no stunts. Crow you know dang blasted well you're not going anywhere, you have a superior mind and you need somewhere to express yourself. i hated college but i use every ounce of what i have learned to this day. Big Smile

Baltimore
                          United States
                          Member #80332
                          September 24, 2009
                          44022 Posts
                          Posted: February 14, 2010, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

(X13)-(X51)-(X17)-(19X)-(35X)-(X37)-(39X)-(X57)-(9X5)-(X97)

613 051 617 194 350 837 394 057 945 497

if it werent for this i would have overlooked 361 (crow) Thumbs Up

The Hitman's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                            Fayetteville Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #71666
                            March 1, 2009
                            4885 Posts
                            Posted: February 14, 2010, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

Yes and its your data thats helping me be so acurate...when i look at what i have and what you have , it helps me get in a zone for where i should be as far as playing. i admit that at first it can be a bit intimidating to look at but once you make friends with it...it becomes your best friend. i understand why people may shy away from it because its a hell of a lot of data but its priceless in value. i recommend everyone who is not sure about what they are doing as far as pick 3 goes to study the data that crow has. if you are wondering why you are NOT hittting, your answer is in the his data. its as close as you can get without someone handing you the number. now what you do after you get the data is another story. like me yesterday...i had the winning number and made a choice to only play half of my slips. it costed me the win...BUT i had the winning number in MY hand and it was because of data from crow. READ UP folks, thats all i can say and STOP BEING IN A HURRY TO PLAY A BUNCH OF NUMBERS THAT YOU ARE NOT SURE OF and then double back and ask why you didnt win when some of us say WE WON. realize that we are all STILL looking at the exact same data. i have nothing in my house that you guys dont see, i post it all, no tricks, no stunts. Crow you know dang blasted well you're not going anywhere, you have a superior mind and you need somewhere to express yourself. i hated college but i use every ounce of what i have learned to this day. Big Smile

I Agree!  Crow's data can be a person's best friend if some would just take the time out to look at it and see whats going on, it's right in front of your eyes every draw.

I pay my bills with lottery money - I get it get it!

Baltimore
                              United States
                              Member #80332
                              September 24, 2009
                              44022 Posts
                              Posted: February 14, 2010, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!  Crow's data can be a person's best friend if some would just take the time out to look at it and see whats going on, it's right in front of your eyes every draw.

right and in most cases all ya gotta do is just add one digit and you are home free.....thats just silly...ya cant get any better than that...Yes Nod

Page 227 of 396