Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 11:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

State lottery Web sites responding poorly

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Play-girl.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Litebets27's avatar - power
Maryland
United States
Member #10465
January 14, 2005
6065 Posts
Posted: February 3, 2010, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Maryland had the powerball results spot set up for at least a week. It remains to be seen how fast they will be at posting the results. The posting of results are usually pretty slow.

I usually turn to LP for my results...although, I don't see any pick 3 and 4 results for tonight.Thud

Feeling,  PRICELESS!!!Banana

Come on Jackpot!!!

germantown md
    United States
    Member #64543
    August 31, 2008
    3771 Posts
    Posted: February 3, 2010, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

Maryland had the powerball results spot set up for at least a week. It remains to be seen how fast they will be at posting the results. The posting of results are usually pretty slow.

I usually turn to LP for my results...although, I don't see any pick 3 and 4 results for tonight.Thud

GOOSH!!!!!!!!!!!

Thegee

hush!!!! money is speaking White Bounce

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
      Kansas
      United States
      Member #83963
      December 19, 2009
      347 Posts
      Posted: February 3, 2010, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

"although, I don't see any pick 3 and 4 results for tonight."

Me neither! Dead

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
        Member #69169
        January 5, 2009
        2122 Posts
        Posted: February 3, 2010, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

Illinois is still not showing the evening daily draws

"Many Strategies|One Game"

United States
          Member #60947
          May 7, 2008
          313 Posts
          Posted: February 3, 2010, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

DITTO, Todd.  I couldn't have said it better myself.    Thumbs Up 

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8395 Posts
            Posted: February 4, 2010, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Md lottery post the pick 3 and 4 numbers within 15 minutes after the draw unless for some reason there is a problem with the server or web page. If you don't see the results refresh the page.

Mega millions and powerball results are a different story all together i think they leave the premises at 11:30 at night.

If you click on lottery post results Daily numbers game ---- within 5 minutes after the draw at 12:28 pm midday MD lottery is usually the first drawing posted meaning they get the results out on the wire almost instantaneously.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
              marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34540 Posts
              Posted: February 4, 2010, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

Md lottery post the pick 3 and 4 numbers within 15 minutes after the draw unless for some reason there is a problem with the server or web page. If you don't see the results refresh the page.

Mega millions and powerball results are a different story all together i think they leave the premises at 11:30 at night.

If you click on lottery post results Daily numbers game ---- within 5 minutes after the draw at 12:28 pm midday MD lottery is usually the first drawing posted meaning they get the results out on the wire almost instantaneously.

Yes I noticed that too!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Play-girl's avatar - yesnurse
                Atlanta, Georgia
                United States
                Member #84484
                December 29, 2009
                162 Posts
                Posted: February 4, 2010, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

& i thought it was just me!! GET EM' TODD!!