Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hey Lady!! $$

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34130 Posts
Posted: February 3, 2010, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

There is some nice people at Lotterypost. And I want to thank the person for taking the time to send me those Special  Books!  I hope we both hit the Big one! May you and everyone here at Lotterypost Have some Luck! And I hope we all hit the Jackpot, Or all win some kind of money here! That is what lotterypost is about helping each other! I will try to help whom ever I can! I know I have help a many of people. So let's play on! Good luck!  I am ready for Feb. And I hope you are too!  it is going to be a Good February, I just know it!    I will be the First to say Happy Valentine's Day!!!   Sun SmileyLoviesWinkThumbs Up

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Miramar, Fl
    United States
    Member #86216
    January 31, 2010
    80 Posts
    Posted: February 3, 2010, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!! I hope this year will be a bang for everyone. 

Mo

Laundry is the only thing that should be seperated by color

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: February 3, 2010, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Marcie's "Lady Luck" couldn't hurt. I have to say that I've always been envious of your positive energy here on the LP. That's a good trait to have.

Thanx for the good energy. I can almost feel a surge of well being when I see stuff like this.

This is good stuff folks !

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34130 Posts
        Posted: February 3, 2010, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

Marcie's "Lady Luck" couldn't hurt. I have to say that I've always been envious of your positive energy here on the LP. That's a good trait to have.

Thanx for the good energy. I can almost feel a surge of well being when I see stuff like this.

This is good stuff folks !

Well thank you very much for your kind words, I feel rich with the words you that you have Spooken, thank you from the bottom of my heart. And i hope you have a luck of luck!! For the year of 2010! have agood evening Joker 17Smiley!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34130 Posts
          Posted: February 3, 2010, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Is something wrong with the lottery Results it's not showing anything? Is anyone else having this problem? Not the evening lottery anyway?

Ltnight6's avatar - candle
            north carolina
            United States
            Member #61669
            May 31, 2008
            216 Posts
            Posted: February 3, 2010, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

Is something wrong with the lottery Results it's not showing anything? Is anyone else having this problem? Not the evening lottery anyway?

Yes there seems to be a problem with the evening post. I kept refreshing my page but nothing shows for the evening draws. Uhm, I wonder what's going on with it. By the way I like you work with the lottery. And I am very sorry for you mishap the other day. I am glad it turned out on the  positive side.

Praises Go Up, Blessings Come Down I Agree!

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34130 Posts
              Posted: February 3, 2010, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Yes there seems to be a problem with the evening post. I kept refreshing my page but nothing shows for the evening draws. Uhm, I wonder what's going on with it. By the way I like you work with the lottery. And I am very sorry for you mishap the other day. I am glad it turned out on the  positive side.

Well thank you i hope you have lots of luck too! I wish the best for everyone. I see some of you Guys do care. I thought this was a dog eat dog, Lottery website, but there are some very nice people here. Let's keep winning!Sun Smiley

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34130 Posts
                Posted: February 3, 2010, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!! I hope this year will be a bang for everyone. 

Mo

Thanks that 003 shoud of been for you. We have talked and I posted that number and you didn't even pay attention,  and you live in Fla. Oh well another day! Good luck tomWinkrrow and the rest of the weeks to come!

Ltnight6's avatar - candle
                  north carolina
                  United States
                  Member #61669
                  May 31, 2008
                  216 Posts
                  Posted: February 3, 2010, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Well thank you i hope you have lots of luck too! I wish the best for everyone. I see some of you Guys do care. I thought this was a dog eat dog, Lottery website, but there are some very nice people here. Let's keep winning!Sun Smiley

You know the old saying...If it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all. Well, that's me...I tried every little system that I know! And I just can't get it!! First I have to win!! Oh well, I will keep trying!!

Praises Go Up, Blessings Come Down I Agree!

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34130 Posts
                    Posted: February 3, 2010, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

I just want to tell everyone I am not predujuice if any Gentleman want to comment it's ok! I was leaving this message for the person that send me those books but anyone is welcome to come here! Thanks!

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: February 3, 2010, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

There is some nice people at Lotterypost. And I want to thank the person for taking the time to send me those Special  Books!  I hope we both hit the Big one! May you and everyone here at Lotterypost Have some Luck! And I hope we all hit the Jackpot, Or all win some kind of money here! That is what lotterypost is about helping each other! I will try to help whom ever I can! I know I have help a many of people. So let's play on! Good luck!  I am ready for Feb. And I hope you are too!  it is going to be a Good February, I just know it!    I will be the First to say Happy Valentine's Day!!!   Sun SmileyLoviesWinkThumbs Up

Marcie, Marcie Marcie, Such a beautiful Sentiment. The enemy tried to start something between us, but it did not work: No weapon formed against us shall prosper!!! You have a wonderful Valentines Year!!!!  I am already having a prosperous February, and march, and April all they way to neverworry!!!  Lol Stay Blessed My Sis!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34130 Posts
                        Posted: February 3, 2010, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Marcie, Marcie Marcie, Such a beautiful Sentiment. The enemy tried to start something between us, but it did not work: No weapon formed against us shall prosper!!! You have a wonderful Valentines Year!!!!  I am already having a prosperous February, and march, and April all they way to neverworry!!!  Lol Stay Blessed My Sis!!

Thanks Jos, we all should stay possitive. Good luck !  You do the same!

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: February 3, 2010, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

You know the old saying...If it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all. Well, that's me...I tried every little system that I know! And I just can't get it!! First I have to win!! Oh well, I will keep trying!!

Ltnight6 all you need to do is ask jrosina for the winning numbers..She sad she was going to make tiggs rich..I'm waiting and waiting and waiting...and so on..:):)..tiggs has his lucky rabbits foot his lucky horse shoe and his lucky Buddah and now tiggs has lucky jrosina on his side..Oh praise the Lord I'm going to be rich!!..Oh yeah bay!!!..:):)..Chaaaa Ching!!!!..

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34130 Posts
                            Posted: February 3, 2010, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

Ltnight6 all you need to do is ask jrosina for the winning numbers..She sad she was going to make tiggs rich..I'm waiting and waiting and waiting...and so on..:):)..tiggs has his lucky rabbits foot his lucky horse shoe and his lucky Buddah and now tiggs has lucky jrosina on his side..Oh praise the Lord I'm going to be rich!!..Oh yeah bay!!!..:):)..Chaaaa Ching!!!!..

Your so cute!  and funny!LOLYes Nod

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: February 3, 2010, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Your so cute!  and funny!LOLYes Nod

Right back at'cha marcie..Nighty nite friend..