Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hey Lady!! $$

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: February 3, 2010, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

Ltnight6 all you need to do is ask jrosina for the winning numbers..She sad she was going to make tiggs rich..I'm waiting and waiting and waiting...and so on..:):)..tiggs has his lucky rabbits foot his lucky horse shoe and his lucky Buddah and now tiggs has lucky jrosina on his side..Oh praise the Lord I'm going to be rich!!..Oh yeah bay!!!..:):)..Chaaaa Ching!!!!..

Tiggs, that's right go ahead and tell everybody so they can come and try and get in line!!!  But You go First! I am going to keep you scrathing your head and laughing!!! All the way to the bank!!!    I am working away!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31360 Posts
    Posted: February 3, 2010, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

Well thank you i hope you have lots of luck too! I wish the best for everyone. I see some of you Guys do care. I thought this was a dog eat dog, Lottery website, but there are some very nice people here. Let's keep winning!Sun Smiley

marcie - of course we care.  We are a little net family.

Lovies

love to nibble those micey feet.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34149 Posts
      Posted: February 3, 2010, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

marcie - of course we care.  We are a little net family.

Lovies

Thank you Emilyg you are always so thoughful I seen that in you long time ago! Good luck I hope ypou have so much more luck!Sun Smiley

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Miramar, Fl
        United States
        Member #86216
        January 31, 2010
        80 Posts
        Posted: February 4, 2010, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Shoot the 003 played man I didn't play that:(  I will keep my fingers crossed though. I am very positive and I know that I am going to hit again!!!~~~~~

Laundry is the only thing that should be seperated by color

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: February 4, 2010, 6:09 am - IP Logged

Shoot the 003 played man I didn't play that:(  I will keep my fingers crossed though. I am very positive and I know that I am going to hit again!!!~~~~~

That's the Winners Attitude! WTG earthdragon.!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34149 Posts
            Posted: February 4, 2010, 6:45 am - IP Logged

Well it was there! If i have of play Fl. I would of had it! Oh,  well,back to drawing board!  I have some hot ones for today!  I even dreamed one a Pick 4.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34149 Posts
              Posted: February 4, 2010, 6:53 am - IP Logged

I wonder where Lottolaugh is?

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34149 Posts
                Posted: February 4, 2010, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

Wow I see it came in Wash. too! 300 Feb. 3rd.  that # must be hot!  2x in a week!

Miramar, Fl
                  United States
                  Member #86216
                  January 31, 2010
                  80 Posts
                  Posted: February 4, 2010, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

Crap 1972 played boxed in NYC and I played it in the midday drawing!!! I hope other people got in:)

Laundry is the only thing that should be seperated by color

Sunny California
                    United States
                    Member #40295
                    May 31, 2006
                    7712 Posts
                    Posted: February 5, 2010, 8:35 am - IP Logged

Marcie, I love your postive energy! Dance It's a great inspiration to keep us lottery kooks pumped up,lol. Funny how I never noticed your posts before, you must be posting a lot more than you used to lately. Glad I finally got on the ball and tuned in. Keep it up! Lovies

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34149 Posts
                      Posted: February 5, 2010, 8:54 am - IP Logged

Marcie, I love your postive energy! Dance It's a great inspiration to keep us lottery kooks pumped up,lol. Funny how I never noticed your posts before, you must be posting a lot more than you used to lately. Glad I finally got on the ball and tuned in. Keep it up! Lovies

That's what was told to me, go read my blog, there were lots of winners from a lot of different States.  You had to have notice them? You wouldn't of did would you did? Right!  I pick Cal. too sometimes so be on the lookout! Thanks again.  have a nice week-end!

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34149 Posts
                        Posted: February 7, 2010, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Ltnight6 Your going to win, just keep reading my Blogs!Stretch

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34149 Posts
                          Posted: February 10, 2010, 9:34 am - IP Logged

That's what was told to me, go read my blog, there were lots of winners from a lot of different States.  You had to have notice them? You wouldn't of did would you did? Right!  I pick Cal. too sometimes so be on the lookout! Thanks again.  have a nice week-end!

Thanks again I will be sending you something too, be on the lookout for it! Thanks again the Books you sent me for winning the jack- pots. I have something for you.

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34149 Posts
                            Posted: February 16, 2010, 7:45 am - IP Logged

Thanks again I will be sending you something too, be on the lookout for it! Thanks again the Books you sent me for winning the jack- pots. I have something for you.

Just in case you didn't see email. It is coming. Along with a Blue AngelLetter.

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34149 Posts
                              Posted: February 21, 2010, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Ok, Lottolaffs! I know you got the Book my now, It is sure a Money maker!