Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick3: Ordering the draws in ascending order and looking at Bigatoo difference Numbers

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: February 4, 2010, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Anyone tried looking at the drawings ordering them from: Ascending order from least to greatest and THEN using bigatoo difference numbers...

Example of bigatoo difference numbers: example of bigatoo difference numbers:

------------

-1, -1, +1

Example of ordering them in ascending order and then applying bigatoo difference numbers:

-------

0,0,-1

if you do it from ascending order you will noticed that bigatoo difference numbers are not that high, they are usually: 1-3: 1-3: 1-3...

so 3x3x3 = 27 but you have to order them in the Straight way to win Straight...Got an example of al old drawing from the state of: Florida...I order them in ascending order already...Next to them is the bigatoo difference number taken between 1 drawing and its followin drawing...

238 = 103

135 = 015

140 = 014

156 = 021

137 = 223

350 = 231

589 = 321

260 = 313

577 = 002

579 = 002

236 = 002

255 = 343

880 = i decided to skipped this one

239 = 213 

446 = 002

SEE the pattern now...They are all, less than 3.... 97% of them are less than 3...The only problem is the 0...All you got to guess is the symbols, they are 8 of them and once you get the number order them so you get them ¨STRAIGHT¨ and not box...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: February 4, 2010, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

so your odd are literally: 1 in 8 and after that: 1 in 6 for the 6 waybox...And NOT 1 in 1,000...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      40420 Posts
      Posted: February 5, 2010, 12:10 am - IP Logged

what is a bigatoo?

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: February 5, 2010, 12:13 am - IP Logged

what is a bigatoo?

I've been wondering the same thing for quite some time.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: February 5, 2010, 12:13 am - IP Logged

bigatoo is a LP member..i cant find the post with the difference numbers but is in the mathematics forum...

example of what his system:

-----------

+1, +6, 0

-------------

-6, -4, 0

you are subtracting basically....

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: February 5, 2010, 12:28 am - IP Logged

The examples that i showed had bigatoo difference numbers but without the symbols...on the left is the Pick3 numbers on the right is bigatoo difference numbers without the symbols...

238 = 103

135 = 015

140 = 014

156 = 021

137 = 223

350 = 231

589 = 321

260 = 313

577 = 002

579 = 002

236 = 002

255 = 343

880 = i decided to skipped this one

239 = 213 

446 = 002

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: February 5, 2010, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

and i ASK the state lottery to have insurance...Stingy as no one...what does it cost them...

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7308 Posts
                Posted: February 5, 2010, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

and i ASK the state lottery to have insurance...Stingy as no one...what does it cost them...

It sounds more like you're asking the state lottery to pay you not to create systems. On the other hand if people actually started playing your systems like your pick-5 system that cost $9900 a day, the state lotteries would be very grateful to you for the increased revenues.

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: February 5, 2010, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

If you noticed i didnt put the word: System on the ¨Supposedly system on the pick5 forum¨ i said: HYPOTHESIS...And PLEASE dont think i am going to post the most lethal systems on the internet...The lottery is a Cartel...I dont even punch them on the computer keystroke...That´s if i came up with one...Have you seen the movie: Die Hard 4, remember the hacker, well CARTELS that have: billions of dollars can afford obscure guys like that...

I post most of the systems here because they dont come up to: less than: $10 but if i EVER find a system that comes up less than: $10 or less than: $5 i am keeping it to myself...

And you dont even need the obscure hacker on the movie: Die Hard4 (the bad guys) all you need is to place a camera glasses on you replace your camera glasses if you have one...People think i am crazy but i rather be crazy than thinking you live in wonderland...

Plus more important is that they put a: Prediction website...Yesterday i had ¨How to Crack the Stock Market Hypothesis¨ Approach on a differen blog that i have and someone went and omit it...

Raven62's avatar - binary
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #17843
                    June 28, 2005
                    49699 Posts
                    Posted: February 5, 2010, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

If you noticed i didnt put the word: System on the ¨Supposedly system on the pick5 forum¨ i said: HYPOTHESIS...And PLEASE dont think i am going to post the most lethal systems on the internet...The lottery is a Cartel...I dont even punch them on the computer keystroke...That´s if i came up with one...Have you seen the movie: Die Hard 4, remember the hacker, well CARTELS that have: billions of dollars can afford obscure guys like that...

I post most of the systems here because they dont come up to: less than: $10 but if i EVER find a system that comes up less than: $10 or less than: $5 i am keeping it to myself...

And you dont even need the obscure hacker on the movie: Die Hard4 (the bad guys) all you need is to place a camera glasses on you replace your camera glasses if you have one...People think i am crazy but i rather be crazy than thinking you live in wonderland...

Plus more important is that they put a: Prediction website...Yesterday i had ¨How to Crack the Stock Market Hypothesis¨ Approach on a differen blog that i have and someone went and omit it...

"Lottery commissions spend a tremendous amount of effort making sure the numbers are random so your chances of winning, no matter the system, are astronomically low."

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                      Member #1987
                      August 5, 2003
                      8968 Posts
                      Posted: February 5, 2010, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

bigatoo is a LP member..i cant find the post with the difference numbers but is in the mathematics forum...

example of what his system:

-----------

+1, +6, 0

-------------

-6, -4, 0

you are subtracting basically....

You need the correct name of the poster. The name is Bigato1010. Here is a link to a thread that discusses the subject of plus minus .

+ - revisited - Lottery Post Forums

Honduras
                        Member #20982
                        August 29, 2005
                        4715 Posts
                        Posted: February 7, 2010, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

97% of them are less than 3 so you could box it and filter for the winning combination......Hence 3x3x3= 27...