Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Super Bowl 2010

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 7 years ago by JordanT1021.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
Connecticut
United States
Member #61623
May 29, 2008
20581 Posts
Posted: February 8, 2010, 9:45 am - IP Logged

WTG JB! I hope that you had money on that spread!

LOL..

Thanks everyone!!...in fact the only bet that was made was against a fellow worker with whom it is a milestone to part with a dollar...he's one of those types that prolly has the first dollar he ever made and he's 48 years old and lives at home still..so to elicit the bet,I told him boldly(even though the spread was 4.5 for the colts)"I'll take the saints AND give you 10 points"..gentlemans bet only   $5

But believe me that $5 is worth gold and I may even be a jerk enough to have him sign it  lol

Also...I am not a sports better overall.I like my play3 very dearly.It can't be influenced by outside forces like vegas folks.And as far as nailing the score...it was luck(there ya go tiggs)....kinda same priciple when your gut provides you with a winning number.I was seriously feeling the 31 for some reason

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: February 8, 2010, 10:36 am - IP Logged

LOL..

Thanks everyone!!...in fact the only bet that was made was against a fellow worker with whom it is a milestone to part with a dollar...he's one of those types that prolly has the first dollar he ever made and he's 48 years old and lives at home still..so to elicit the bet,I told him boldly(even though the spread was 4.5 for the colts)"I'll take the saints AND give you 10 points"..gentlemans bet only   $5

But believe me that $5 is worth gold and I may even be a jerk enough to have him sign it  lol

Also...I am not a sports better overall.I like my play3 very dearly.It can't be influenced by outside forces like vegas folks.And as far as nailing the score...it was luck(there ya go tiggs)....kinda same priciple when your gut provides you with a winning number.I was seriously feeling the 31 for some reason

tiggs could have told you it was luck but you have learned..Way to pick the right score..Now do it in the cash3,that is if your lucky enough to do it..:)..and good luck..

Buford. GA
      United States
      Member #4
      April 19, 2001
      853 Posts
      Posted: February 11, 2010, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

I'm  impressed!!    Funny story also, and have the guy sign it...LOl!!!

My oldest daughter lived at my house till 3 months shy of her 40th birthday!   A partner in one of the most successful Disability insurance law firms in Atlanta, and still single, just astounding to me at least.  The wife says its due to her being so agressive in her career.

"as long as you win more than you lose...gamblins' not a problem"

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: February 11, 2010, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

I made two bets with a girl in the Post Office that I worked in Fla and she signed both of the 5.00 bills and I carry them in my wallet till this day..It has been over 17 years..She is a good friend and sport,like me,about it..I would have done the same..I won both bets betting on my Lions against her Bucs..

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
          North Carolina
          United States
          Member #53121
          June 24, 2007
          6500 Posts
          Posted: February 11, 2010, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Saints 31

Colts    17

just saw this. great call!!!

Quoted by favor4:

Your winning number is not under attack. It's about to HIT. So Hang In There"