Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Feb. 20: Washington, D.C. Needs Digit...

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 7 years ago by calabs.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
Member #1987
August 5, 2003
8968 Posts
Posted: February 20, 2010, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

8...it has not shown since:

Sun, Feb 14, 2010 Washington, D.C. DC Lucky Numbers Evening 8-0-0

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: February 20, 2010, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

8...it has not shown since:

Sun, Feb 14, 2010 Washington, D.C. DC Lucky Numbers Evening 8-0-0

$ame day $ervice!

Sat, Feb 20, 2010 Washington, D.C. DC Lucky Numbers Midday 8-0-4

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
      Member #27050
      November 26, 2005
      40272 Posts
      Posted: February 20, 2010, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

Uncanny Laverne!  Nice work!  Have you been seeing any trends with these missing numbers?  For example, say for this instance, 804, where that number that contains the 8, also contains another digit from the previous number?   Reason I'm asking is I noticed the last number to contain an 8 was 800. The 0 was also in the next number (804).  Just curious?

Lep

United States
        Member #1987
        August 5, 2003
        8968 Posts
        Posted: February 20, 2010, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

Uncanny Laverne!  Nice work!  Have you been seeing any trends with these missing numbers?  For example, say for this instance, 804, where that number that contains the 8, also contains another digit from the previous number?   Reason I'm asking is I noticed the last number to contain an 8 was 800. The 0 was also in the next number (804).  Just curious?

Thank you Calabs.

Calabs I tell you I have been in a spin with the simplicity of it all. You have made a great observation.

I have not looked at the states individually. However it seems that overall when one state has a hit with the missing digit another state(s) will have a hit(s), EDIT: the same day.

I will have to look over the backtests that I have done for any trends or patterns. If you have anymore observations Calabs I would welcome your posting.

United States
          Member #27050
          November 26, 2005
          40272 Posts
          Posted: February 20, 2010, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Calabs.

Calabs I tell you I have been in a spin with the simplicity of it all. You have made a great observation.

I have not looked at the states individually. However it seems that overall when one state has a hit with the missing digit another state(s) will have a hit(s), EDIT: the same day.

I will have to look over the backtests that I have done for any trends or patterns. If you have anymore observations Calabs I would welcome your posting.

My pleasure padna'!  Big Smile  It would be wonderful if there was some trigger, or something, that would reduce the number set.  I guess one can always reduce by finding what due in the way of vtrac, rt sum, last digit sum, etc., but a unique trigger would be a great find! 

Keep up the excellent work Laverne....! Lovies

Lep

United States
            Member #1987
            August 5, 2003
            8968 Posts
            Posted: February 20, 2010, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

My pleasure padna'!  Big Smile  It would be wonderful if there was some trigger, or something, that would reduce the number set.  I guess one can always reduce by finding what due in the way of vtrac, rt sum, last digit sum, etc., but a unique trigger would be a great find! 

Keep up the excellent work Laverne....! Lovies

Calabs I have been looking over my data from backtesting & for the most part your findings as previously stated are holding true. It does not happen all of the time, but it does happen.

United States
              Member #27050
              November 26, 2005
              40272 Posts
              Posted: February 20, 2010, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

Calabs I have been looking over my data from backtesting & for the most part your findings as previously stated are holding true. It does not happen all of the time, but it does happen.

Thank you for checking Laverne....that's is good news...!

Lep