Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your states playslips...

Topic closed. 57 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Hermanus104.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
CA
United States
Member #57222
December 23, 2007
587 Posts
Posted: February 25, 2010, 8:19 am - IP Logged

Thank you Lottocalgal! It's nice to see what other states playslips look like. Your Mega Millions slips look better then ours! LOL

I look forward to the day I will have a Powerball slips.  I hope when Todd finds out about CA powerball, he'll let us know.  California is not exactly forthcoming with "REAL" information.  Only fluffy crap that no one cares about.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
    Idaho
    United States
    Member #56506
    November 21, 2007
    6537 Posts
    Posted: February 26, 2010, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

Just bumping to see if anyone else wants to post their states playslips.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: February 26, 2010, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Instead of taking the time to scan an upload, I'll just describe them to you.

The shape of the betslips are rectangular, and have little boxes with numbers in them.

Idaho
        United States
        Member #56506
        November 21, 2007
        6537 Posts
        Posted: February 27, 2010, 12:22 am - IP Logged

Ok. Wink I was just trying to bring something different to the table. I thought others might think it was fun to see the differences between each states playslips. I was wrong. Oh well.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
          Member #13130
          March 30, 2005
          2171 Posts
          Posted: February 27, 2010, 12:31 am - IP Logged

Mine look like "mark some numbers that ain't coming out or let the computer mark them for you."

There is also a box I can check to decide if I want to be disappointed $1 or $2 per panel. Clown

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
          Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
            Park City, UT
            United States
            Member #69864
            January 18, 2009
            993 Posts
            Posted: February 27, 2010, 1:41 am - IP Logged

Ok. Wink I was just trying to bring something different to the table. I thought others might think it was fun to see the differences between each states playslips. I was wrong. Oh well.

I thought it was a cool idea also, but since I play in Idaho you already posted the slips I would have posted.   Maybe people here don't have easy access to scanners.  I was in Memphis, TN for a couple of weeks on business I should have saved some of their playslips.  I can tell you this the paper Tennessee tickets are printed on are some of the cheapest quality you will ever see.  Idaho paper is 100 times nicer.  I personally would like to see all of the playslips for states along with what the tickets look like when printed out.  The Idaho MegaMillions playslip is really bad, this is an example of how not to design a playslip if you want to be able to read it.  Not everyone has young eyes any more.  You can tell they rushed that one out.

Jimmy

sully16's avatar - sharan
              Ringleader
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #81740
              October 28, 2009
              40295 Posts
              Posted: February 27, 2010, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

If i had a scanner i'd post my states, the powerball playslip numbers are so small you need a magnifing glass to see them.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: February 28, 2010, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

These are the only ones that I have right now:

By the way, the scans here look better than the originals do.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: February 28, 2010, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

LATERN them slips are confusing..Have no idea where you play the lottery but where I live in Ky our slips are easy to understand...Lots of luck wherever your at!

Idaho
                    United States
                    Member #56506
                    November 21, 2007
                    6537 Posts
                    Posted: February 28, 2010, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

These are the only ones that I have right now:

By the way, the scans here look better than the originals do.

Thank you Lantern for posting your playslips! Cheers It looks like your states slips are a lot more colorful then my states.

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: February 28, 2010, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

No you were not wrong!!! It is a great Idea, I don't have a scanner but soon as I am able I will post New York play Slip and They are kind of similar I was looking at the other states posted, I think Its Fun!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Idaho
                        United States
                        Member #56506
                        November 21, 2007
                        6537 Posts
                        Posted: March 1, 2010, 12:31 am - IP Logged

No you were not wrong!!! It is a great Idea, I don't have a scanner but soon as I am able I will post New York play Slip and They are kind of similar I was looking at the other states posted, I think Its Fun!!

Thank you jrosina. Smiley If you get a scanner, feel free to post your slips. I would like to see what New Yorks playslips look like.

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                          CA
                          United States
                          Member #57222
                          December 23, 2007
                          587 Posts
                          Posted: March 1, 2010, 8:23 am - IP Logged

Thank you jrosina. Smiley If you get a scanner, feel free to post your slips. I would like to see what New Yorks playslips look like.

Hey TSC,

Myabe this could help other members but I didnt use my scanner ( its not hooked up cause I never use it)  So I just  took a picture of my slips with my cell phone  then my camera ,  took out the simcard  and put it in my computer,  if you cant use a simcard just  email it to yourself.   After TSC said I don't need to be a premium to upload,  I sent it here.  No scanners needed.  Hope this helps folks.

Some of you must a great scanners.  Mine never came out that clear which is why I never used it.

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: March 1, 2010, 9:27 am - IP Logged

Hey TSC,

Myabe this could help other members but I didnt use my scanner ( its not hooked up cause I never use it)  So I just  took a picture of my slips with my cell phone  then my camera ,  took out the simcard  and put it in my computer,  if you cant use a simcard just  email it to yourself.   After TSC said I don't need to be a premium to upload,  I sent it here.  No scanners needed.  Hope this helps folks.

Some of you must a great scanners.  Mine never came out that clear which is why I never used it.

Thanks lottocalgal!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22859 Posts
                              Posted: March 1, 2010, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Here are some PA playslips: