Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hi everyone!!

Topic closed. 69 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23271 Posts
Posted: February 28, 2010, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Well I see Todd erased my request about Donations  <snip>.  Anyway I see the 310  comb. came right in his State.  Which I posted in the last Blog erased.  Which played for Infection. So far.   I also posted <snip>, and I was mighty close in   Ga   581

Please do not post anything of this nature at Lottery Post.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34146 Posts
    Posted: February 28, 2010, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

Please do not post anything of this nature at Lottery Post.

Ok, can you please delete all the messages in my inbox that was sent out ? I can't do it? What do i have to do to delete them, I guess you have to delete them because it won't let me do it. In Box is full.  Can't delete.  Anyway that numbers was one of my hunches 580.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23271 Posts
      Posted: February 28, 2010, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

Ok, can you please delete all the messages in my inbox that was sent out ? I can't do it? What do i have to do to delete them, I guess you have to delete them because it won't let me do it. In Box is full.  Can't delete.  Anyway that numbers was one of my hunches 580.

Your inbox is where messages are received.  Only you have control of that.  However, what I said really has nothing to do with private messaging, unless you're sending many of the same message to multiple people.  In that case it is spam.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34146 Posts
        Posted: February 28, 2010, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

People email me all the time and I give them numbers, so it's not Spam.   Lots and lots of people. So when someone trys to email me they can't because the box is full. I even mailed you and told you about this.  It is not spam when i am giving someone a number. That is why eveyone keeps telling me my box is full. I can't delete the sent out messages. There is over 200.00 or more. I will try to delete them again.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34146 Posts
          Posted: February 28, 2010, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

I just tried it it saids access Denied.  So I can't delete my Private messages that was send out.  I guess i have to get a membership for that?

Raven62's avatar - binary
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #17843
            June 28, 2005
            49780 Posts
            Posted: February 28, 2010, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

People email me all the time and I give them numbers, so it's not Spam.   Lots and lots of people. So when someone trys to email me they can't because the box is full. I even mailed you and told you about this.  It is not spam when i am giving someone a number. That is why eveyone keeps telling me my box is full. I can't delete the sent out messages. There is over 200.00 or more. I will try to delete them again.

The Private Messages other people send you go in your Inbox (these are the messages you need to delete inorder to receive additional Private Messages from other people).

The Private Messages you send out go in your Outbox which you can no longer access and which doesn't effect your ability to send or receive Private Messages.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34146 Posts
              Posted: February 28, 2010, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

Well i guess i have to delete them all, and some of them are very important. I have about 68 messages. I deleted a lot of them already.Well do me a favor since you are beig so helpful, which i appeciate. send me a Private message. and let's see what happens? I'ts going to say my box is full. Because someone tried to send me a message and it said my box is full. Do i have to delete all the in box mail?

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                Idaho
                United States
                Member #56506
                November 21, 2007
                6537 Posts
                Posted: February 28, 2010, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

According to the membership benefits, standard members can only have 40 messages in their inbox. You'll have to delete about 20 more messages or purchase a gold or platinum membership. Sorry. Confused

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34146 Posts
                  Posted: February 28, 2010, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

I kind of figured that i have to buy a membership to do this, Thanks. I guess i will when I get ready.

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34146 Posts
                    Posted: March 1, 2010, 7:37 am - IP Logged

More results. 600 Ill.    006 N.Mexico   015 Ok.   510 Ind. Feb. 26th.

These numbers are Hot in Pick 3 forum.  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread209476/1568636

I see more numbers came in, 060 N.C.   that 600 comb. was hot!!   and the 500 comb.  Tri State    Feb28th.

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
                      South Florida
                      United States
                      Member #71280
                      February 22, 2009
                      15324 Posts
                      Posted: March 1, 2010, 7:41 am - IP Logged

Morning Marcie

The link you post for hot numbers says it does not exist.

Happy March!

Connie

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34146 Posts
                        Posted: March 1, 2010, 7:47 am - IP Logged

You have to go to Pick 3 forum I don't know how to copy and paste it.   Go to Pick forum.  thur Feb. all States

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34146 Posts
                          Posted: March 1, 2010, 7:48 am - IP Logged

Morning Marcie

The link you post for hot numbers says it does not exist.

Happy March!

Connie

Happy March to you too!!  It's going to be a good one!

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                            Nebraska
                            United States
                            Member #72306
                            March 15, 2009
                            289 Posts
                            Posted: March 2, 2010, 1:04 am - IP Logged

Hey Marcie ,    Sorry you didnt catch tat number :( 

I tried to message you thru LP but ya inbox be full , in another post you said you want to talk to me later ?

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34146 Posts
                              Posted: March 2, 2010, 8:44 am - IP Logged

Hey Marcie ,    Sorry you didnt catch tat number :( 

I tried to message you thru LP but ya inbox be full , in another post you said you want to talk to me later ?

Will email you, thanks for getting back to me. yup box is full no one can contact me , i have to get a new membership to get my messages. Anyway talk to you later.  I hope you have some luck!!!Sun Smiley